MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
Is the mc Whispy again? Poor little fox can't seem to catch a break
With the dog bone, different look (Like lacking whispy's white lower face, ear marks, noticable black lipstick, etc.), and general note of the supernatural detective, seems to be a new guy who's a doggie boy, and I'll let one of you make the joke about dog boy and the creators name. 'Something something dog gets the bone', have fun.

• Hey there
Reactions: Trapitalism101
Dec 24, 2020
With the dog bone, different look (Like lacking whispy's white lower face, ear marks, noticable black lipstick, etc.), and general note of the supernatural detective, seems to be a new guy who's a doggie boy, and I'll let one of you make the joke about dog boy and the creators name. 'Something something dog gets the bone', have fun.
Maybe it's the Doggie lackey of the principal from HHH, who escaped and is making a life for himself as a detective. Doggiebones Smut Extended Universe.

Reactions: 2fs

oceansz

Jun 16, 2018
Been wanting to sub on patreon for years. But retarded Patreon won't allow my card. Paypal requires a creditcard either which you cant get in europe ._. I fuckin hate waiting especially for such a good game.

• Red Heart

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Been wanting to sub on patreon for years. But retarded Patreon won't allow my card. Paypal requires a creditcard either which you cant get in europe ._. I fuckin hate waiting especially for such a good game.
Paypal also takes bank accounts i thought, not just credit cards... but i don't know for other countries, in US they allow bank accounts to be connected.

Reactions: oceansz

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Paypal also takes bank accounts i thought, not just credit cards... but i don't know for other countries, in US they allow bank accounts to be connected.
as European, in order to get paypal to work and deduct money from bank account, i had to get 'an internet card' issued, as it refused to connect with my normal cards, which sucks, no other way to get it connected was available when i did this four years back. The only workaround was to make paypal and send money via bank-account with the option to "top up instantly" as the other option via Iban was ridiculously expensive (we're talking 20 dollars fee in a land where people earn 300-500 on average) and Top-up instantly did not cover all the banks, and when it did have your bank as an option, it was only for a few weeks, and then it took up to 4 months to return back.

Paypal is a monstrosity if you don't have online capable card that is accepted by it.

reapah

Mar 9, 2018
The fat ugly and diaper fetish is a bit odd but the rest is really damn high quality 8/10

MidnightScar

Jan 8, 2018
as European, in order to get paypal to work and deduct money from bank account, i had to get 'an internet card' issued, as it refused to connect with my normal cards, which sucks, no other way to get it connected was available when i did this four years back. The only workaround was to make paypal and send money via bank-account with the option to "top up instantly" as the other option via Iban was ridiculously expensive (we're talking 20 dollars fee in a land where people earn 300-500 on average) and Top-up instantly did not cover all the banks, and when it did have your bank as an option, it was only for a few weeks, and then it took up to 4 months to return back.

Paypal is a monstrosity if you don't have online capable card that is accepted by it.
Amen.

• Red Heart

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
Imagine excepting a new build on any calendar event, it'll be done when it's done....and posted here.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes