The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
Oh make sure to update the thread title. 0.6.1 is publicly here now folks. Changelog says that the 1st boss has been added.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
I really like this game, literally owuld only wish for birth scenes, but other than that it seems like this game is gonna be a simple "fuck or fight" game where it isn't like "you haven't saved for 10 seconds, here, start over from the beginning" type of game

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
Thread has been updated with the latest version, links have been updated. Zahrah the Assassin is here everyone!

Edit: Also a bit more has been added since the patreon release, some more polish ;)
i like this update but i notice the boss's weird chest tattoo seems to disappear during one of sam's sex scenes the one that has the bunny

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
Dang this game was super sexy and I had high hopes for it but then it ended after like literally 3 screens. Really? So disappointing u can beat the game in 2 minutes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: laugh

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
I understand that it's not complete but it's always a tragedy when games get released with so little content. Like I said theres like 3 rooms. Room 1 has 1 enemy, Room 2 has 1 new enemy, and there's an empty "inbetween" room, and then Room 3 with 1 enemy, then the game is over. Possibly the shortest game I have ever played. Yet somehow it's all the way up to 0.6? What was 0.1, a drawing?
The backgrounds are even all the same.

• Sad
Reactions: shineryuverus

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
I understand that it's not complete but it's always a tragedy when games get released with so little content. Like I said theres like 3 rooms. Room 1 has 1 enemy, Room 2 has 1 new enemy, and there's an empty "inbetween" room, and then Room 3 with 1 enemy, then the game is over. Possibly the shortest game I have ever played. Yet somehow it's all the way up to 0.6? What was 0.1, a drawing?
0.5 only had two rooms with barely any platforms and no respawning enemies and completely different background frankly you need to calm down it is still early development and the fact that so far it's a decent h game should not be taken for granted

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
I am calm and like I said it looked like a really good game and I was looking forward to playing more of it. I was just very disappointed with how short it actually was. I usually try to avoid short games by avoiding 0.1 and 0.2 but this one caught me off guard

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I am calm and like I said it looked like a really good game and I was looking forward to playing more of it. I was just very disappointed with how short it actually was. I usually try to avoid short games by avoiding 0.1 and 0.2 but this one caught me off guard
Did you play his other game? Happy Heart Hell it is finished and it's awesome. Also, the game is being developed by just one dude and he has a fucking gift from the gods for quality. Just wait for futures updates, this was announced like 4 or 5 months ago, you can't wait to play a full game in that time.

Reactions: omni5

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
Did you play his other game? Happy Heart Hell it is finished and it's awesome. Also, the game is being developed by just one dude and he has a fucking gift from the gods for quality. Just wait for futures updates, this was announced like 4 or 5 months ago, you can't wait to play a full game in that time.
I did try the other one and I was quite pleased with the length. It wasn't as good as this game but it was interesting. I wouldn't call it a gift from the gods but it was pretty good quality haha

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I did try the other one and I was quite pleased with the length. It wasn't as good as this game but it was interesting. I wouldn't call it a gift from the gods but it was pretty good quality haha
Yeh, I was overreacting, still, he has a talent with this.

Reactions: shineryuverus

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
It's not released. This is just a demonstration of what he's done so far. You're basically criticizing him for only having been working on the game for a couple of months instead of making all his fans wait a year or more for progress updates.

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
Yeah, it's infuriating how good he is. There's something so niche about that combination of art style, fetishes, gameplay and game overs that so many other games are lacking, like the extended game overs in the first game.. There needs to be more games with shit like that, definitely worth it's worth, I'm pretty sure that video games and losing / game overs have become a fetish in themselves at this point; especially in the meta sense of things like losing to the level 1 enemy. Don't regret buying the first, won't regret this one too.

JasonJX

Jul 15, 2018
i would love to donate to you
....sure wish you didn't kick me out of your discord with no warning or reasoning

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes