4.20 star(s) 37 Votes
Jul 21, 2018
Is it just me or does it feel like Mord is missing a scene for both characters. It feels like we should get a "post ending" scene with both of them like we did with Entropy. The dialogue even sort of implies it with Sam

Reactions: shineryuverus
Oct 10, 2018
Is it so shocking other people express their distaste for that stuff?
I've got my own fetishes, but baby and diaper content ain't part of 'em. We all got our kinks. But I feel, and it seems like, when this niche content appears to get more attention then the rest of the game (more animations and revisits to tweak it), that's when those who don't like or even hate that content get disappointed and sometimes feel the need to voice their discontent. The fact that some people don't understand this baffles me.

About the niche content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup, basically this.

Project X: Love Potion Disaster
Holt shit.
I remember installing that on my homebrewed Wii. I miss the fuck outta that.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
For what it's worth, the secret room likely only has a gun/some easter egg in it; there are a handful of "secret" weapons that are just easter eggs more or less. Just to save anyone from blue balls who might be expecting a secret animation.

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
from a screenshot on discord (not mine)
View attachment 2920311
Okay I give up, I spam E, jump and down in every sewer room known to be accessible
And I still can't find this place, I only used Whispy the entire time
Considering that the character in that screenshot is also Whispy, I don't see how switching to Sam would make a difference
Aside from the rats you can pick up in the sewers, I don't think carrying a specific tool here would make a difference
Considering the light is red instead of green, maybe it has to be found on the first try?
But I won't try it again, I once started New game without checking cheat mode, didn't buy any coffee, no save at all (I don't want to overwrite my original save)
I successfully escaped from the sewer, but there was still nothing new to discover, and I went back to the sewer to check again and still nothing had changed
I've also thrown rats out in front of every NPC at tripclub by pressing V. I've also thrown rats out in front of Webby, thrown rats out in the toilet, thrown rats out in front of every visible NPC in the Play House, and thrown rats out in Jessis's office
The only place I haven't returned and thrown a rat is daycare, but I won't be going there, and if the secret room is really in daycare, then I think Doggie is definitely more evil than Satan.
I'll leave a couple of things that I think are unusual, probably not related to the secret room, but screw it
1694448874057.png
This is the only room without a number 1694448945237.png
There is a total of 11 E, I'm not sure if it's just for this version or if it's always been like this
I don't think these two are just visual bugs, but I'm not sure it has anything to do with the secret room, either
In the end, I think maybe that screenshot is just Doggie's Red Herring to distract us?

Anyway, I was disappointed that will power ran out just to show the "end" of Mordicai, not that there was anything wrong with Mordicai it was just too bland and I was expecting something different
Coffee isn't useless but it's too expensive without the cheat mode activated, would anyone really want to farm on this game?
The hide-and-seek system isn't bad, but combined with the rescue hostages, it's boring
I mean, if you want the hostage to leave the room with you, you have to wait for Mango to disappear
It's a waste of time, no skill and no fun, and it's disappointing that Mango doesn't interact with the hostage

I decided to spend some time on Mango and Rat to see if I could enjoy the update a little bit
If that doesn't please me, then all my hopes are gone
Maybe it wouldn't be so frustrating if we didn't have to wait so long for this update

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Okay I give up, I spam E, jump and down in every sewer room known to be accessible
And I still can't find this place, I only used Whispy the entire time
Considering that the character in that screenshot is also Whispy, I don't see how switching to Sam would make a difference
Aside from the rats you can pick up in the sewers, I don't think carrying a specific tool here would make a difference
Considering the light is red instead of green, maybe it has to be found on the first try?
But I won't try it again, I once started New game without checking cheat mode, didn't buy any coffee, no save at all (I don't want to overwrite my original save)
I successfully escaped from the sewer, but there was still nothing new to discover, and I went back to the sewer to check again and still nothing had changed
I've also thrown rats out in front of every NPC at tripclub by pressing V. I've also thrown rats out in front of Webby, thrown rats out in the toilet, thrown rats out in front of every visible NPC in the Play House, and thrown rats out in Jessis's office
The only place I haven't returned and thrown a rat is daycare, but I won't be going there, and if the secret room is really in daycare, then I think Doggie is definitely more evil than Satan.
I'll leave a couple of things that I think are unusual, probably not related to the secret room, but screw it
View attachment 2921928
This is the only room without a number View attachment 2921932
There is a total of 11 E, I'm not sure if it's just for this version or if it's always been like this
I don't think these two are just visual bugs, but I'm not sure it has anything to do with the secret room, either
In the end, I think maybe that screenshot is just Doggie's Red Herring to distract us?

Anyway, I was disappointed that will power ran out just to show the "end" of Mordicai, not that there was anything wrong with Mordicai it was just too bland and I was expecting something different
Coffee isn't useless but it's too expensive without the cheat mode activated, would anyone really want to farm on this game?
The hide-and-seek system isn't bad, but combined with the rescue hostages, it's boring
I mean, if you want the hostage to leave the room with you, you have to wait for Mango to disappear
It's a waste of time, no skill and no fun, and it's disappointing that Mango doesn't interact with the hostage

I decided to spend some time on Mango and Rat to see if I could enjoy the update a little bit
If that doesn't please me, then all my hopes are gone
Maybe it wouldn't be so frustrating if we didn't have to wait so long for this update
How would you feel if you finally found a way into the secret room just to find another Jessie puppet in a hard-hat smugly waving a WIP flag at you?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes