4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

SGGG

May 9, 2020
I can confirm that this works... However it doesn't seem to change anything as far as i can tell.
Does anyone know what the developer said about why and why this questionable chicanery?

Before that, the version had more content than the 19.5 to 20?? But after almost 9 months, would you have expected something different because something bigger was coming? But the waiting time for the game is crazy.

I've now noticed on Patreon (where you can support) that some of the other games are taking the developers a lot longer than they were originally used to. And most of the time they stopped having such patterns or started a new game, but most of the time they just pissed off the time and his excuse in the post was something like "It cost me a lot of time and money!"

And for example, the developer quit the game Milfy City [v1.0d] [ICSTOR] a long time ago and came back to continue, definitely to top up his Christmas money.

Reactions: lanelan91

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
View attachment 2961469
View attachment 2961473
encountering a glitch can anyone help with this?
So, according to my research, this error only happens when you load your save.
As Anime IRL said, it's definitely a bug! Because it's only through a new game that you get coffee and have more power for 1000 cash. but as soon as you reload the last save point. the same thing happens as in the pictures!
- i found out about the ATM! if you press the button, you get 250 cash every time {but only if the cheat button is on!}

Reactions: SGGG

SGGG

May 9, 2020
So, according to my research, this error only happens when you load your save.
As Anime IRL said, it's definitely a bug! Because it's only through a new game that you get coffee and have more power for 1000 cash. but as soon as you reload the last save point. the same thing happens as in the pictures!
- i found out about the ATM! if you press the button, you get 250 cash every time {but only if the cheat button is on!}
It worked as you said, thank you!

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
fucking hell, someone give us a straight answer to find this thing.
Forget it, either this is a scam, or these people claiming to have found it are just like the US government
Even if aliens do exist, these people won't admit it and will just play tricks on everyone else
I'm tired of this, unless someone decides to be a good guy and tell the real steps, or make a video like I did to prove it
Otherwise I'll just wait patiently for the next update.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Forget it, either this is a scam, or these people claiming to have found it are just like the US government
Even if aliens do exist, these people won't admit it and will just play tricks on everyone else
I'm tired of this, unless someone decides to be a good guy and tell the real steps, or make a video like I did to prove it
Especially considering that the two people that say that the hole is real are two of the biggest defenders of this game.
It might as well be a gaslighting attempt.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
It's secret hole....secret.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes