4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
short info for players that played v20 before!:
I recommend you version 21 to play a "new game" and not "load game"! Even if it is compatible.
After a secret {female nerd} by the way, an error appears every time!

Dec 30, 2022
So... its that time of the year again. Another update has come and gone, and its... God it fucking stings to see the depth this game has sunken to. I honestly don't wanna write this at all, but as is tradition, I will be detailing more or less everything of value that got changed this update.

Firstly, there's a new disclaimer screen that I guess only shows up on first boot. That's cool. It warns you that everything after that point is at your discretion, and I gotta say I should've listened.

First and foremost, the new combat/movement. Now, I continued a file I already had going, so I had 500 Cawfee's + the cursed book from the goth. apparently holding down the space bar lets you do a super slide which can be maintained as long as you have stamina. Also, your "taunt" is moved to the C button and it charges your stamina as well as the new heat system. What does the new heat system do? It pretty much just let's you use a your heavy attack. So, cool, the most useless move of your kit is locked behind heat, and the most useful move is just gone. Great.

Additionally, the game underwent yet another graphical change. So you know that means more "updated" sprites and areas, specifically in the Lab, which actually got a minor layout change. Not too much to say here honestly.

As far as enemy encounters go, there's a couple new things. Firstly, your status. This feature affects enemies that have a "corruption" bar built into them. So things like, the trinity hypnosis monitors, the nerd girl, the ghost fembunny, ect. Basically, it acts as a persistent threat, even if you leave the area of the enemy, your status will worsen, and I guess that means that subsequent encounters with similar enemies will make you more vulnerable. This poses an issue with enemies that can simply re-apply the corruption when you break out, causing a permanent loop that leads to you losing instantly. The only way to reset your status is to use a machine over between the bar and the rodeo, which costs 1k money to set you back to your default status. Additionally, they added a Power indicator, which I think just shows how much damage your attacks do. My power sits somewhere at 503, due to having 500 cawfees, enough to one-shot most enemies in the game (aside from, oddly enough, Jessie. This leads me to believe she had a health increase, as i can still one-shot the bee assassin). Which brings me to my next point.

As far as enemy fights go, they added a LOT more enemy spawns, specifically in the lab (the lab seems to have gotten a lot of attention this update, not sure if that's a good thing). In addition to adding more enemy spawns, it seems as though enemies from other areas can now spawn in places they aren't native to, i.e. the portal master and hypnosis imp showed up in the lab. I get that you're supposed to get as much cawfee as possible, but combined with the Status meter and the fact that 500 cawfee takes a LONG time, this overall gives me the feeling that this game is becoming less of a beat-em-up and more of a "pick which enemy is going to overwhelm you first" type thing, which is what the gallery would be for, if it was ever added.

The final thing I'm going to poke with a stick is the singular new enemy this update added. Sam fans are going to be happy with this one probably, whereas us whispy enjoyers are probably less than thrilled.

Basically, the fat nerd witch girl. She's located wayyyy at the back of the rodeo in an entirely new area which probably took 4 months to build. When approached, she will attempt to capture the hero by doing something involving her phone, but this takes several seconds and can easily be dodged. For the whispy scenario, she will entrance him and begin deepthroating him, before bewitching his balls after several orgasms. This leads to a long game over screen which involves tricking whispy into thinking he's fucking the blue haired baddie Sam, but in reality he's just fucking some nerd dude. Right as Whispy blows his load, his blindfold is removed to reveal sam has been sitting infront of him, bound and gagged. Whispy then continues to rail the guy while the nerd girl yaps, idk. Also apparently after this scene ends there's an error?

For the Sam scenario, it's a bit different. A lot more to the point as it were. The nerd girl will sit on Sam's face, forcing her to lick her pussy before Sam caves, cutting to Sam, Whispy and the nerd in the back of her van. Sam gets some cute angel get-up, and whispy is pounding her while the nerd gloats. It's implied that the nerd girl steals powers, but I'm not sure how much of that is true or whatever. The long and short of it is Whispy's path sees him getting cucked, and Sam's path has them both becoming her toys. All in all, kind of a letdown.

So, my closing thoughts, since I've spent well over 20 minutes on this: it sucks. I know I shouldn't be suprised and that this is nothing new, but after the last couple updates we had (over a year of waiting total), this one is just a failure in every way. The only real good things about this update are the graphical "improvements", and the length of the new game overs. I can say that at the very least the dedication to detail is something I wish got applied to a lot of other, more deserving game overs, but that's not something I can change. In contrast to that, however, this update changed a lot of things for the worse. The new combat is not made for people who don't already have a shitload of cawfee, the increase in enemy spawns and hp on top of the Status meter are downgrades to the previous system, which was already a sidegrade at best from the prior system. And lastly, the obvious problem, the fact that we got one singular new enemy, and it both sucks and involves cuckoldry. The design is subjective, if you're into obese bitches then maybe you'll like this, but as for myself and probably most other people this enemy was absolutely not worth the wait.

My real closing statements on this, for anybody who's bothered to read this far: this game is in a state of decay. Moreso than previously. For the effort put into the things that were added, it still seems so lazy and uninteresting. The game as it is is harder than ever for new players who are interested in the fighting aspect, and overall the game is just not as good as previous iterations. I know doggie won't see this, and even if they do they'll likely ignore it, but this is NOT the direction the game should be taking. If you truly want to keep the game on this path, then I'm begging you to update the older scenes first. It doesn't have to be the ABDL stuff (I know that stuff is in a touchy spot is S-Star), but the contrast between something like the Murder Bee game over and the graphically detailed Goth Fatty game over is night and day. And as for the combat, either revert it or make it not as painful for new games.

As always, I'm your friendly local wandering incubus twink, and this has been my review of the new build. I'll see you guys later, and God help us all.

-Stan

Last edited:

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
So... its that time of the year again. Another update has come and gone, and its... God it fucking stings to see the depth this game has sunken to. I honestly don't wanna write this at all, but as is tradition, I will be detailing more or less everything of value that got changed this update.

Firstly, there's a new disclaimer screen that I guess only shows up on first boot. That's cool. It warns you that everything after that point is at your discretion, and I gotta say I should've listened.

First and foremost, the new combat/movement. Now, I continued a file I already had going, so I had 500 Cawfee's + the cursed book from the goth. apparently holding down the space bar lets you do a super slide which can be maintained as long as you have stamina. Also, your "taunt" is moved to the C button and it charges your stamina as well as the new heat system. What does the new heat system do? It pretty much just let's you use a your heavy attack. So, cool, the most useless move of your kit is locked behind heat, and the most useful move is just gone. Great.

Additionally, the game underwent yet another graphical change. So you know that means more "updated" sprites and areas, specifically in the Lab, which actually got a minor layout change. Not too much to say here honestly.

As far as enemy encounters go, there's a couple new things. Firstly, your status. This feature affects enemies that have a "corruption" bar built into them. So things like, the trinity hypnosis monitors, the nerd girl, the ghost fembunny, ect. Basically, it acts as a persistent threat, even if you leave the area of the enemy, your status will worsen, and I guess that means that subsequent encounters with similar enemies will make you more vulnerable. This poses an issue with enemies that can simply re-apply the corruption when you break out, causing a permanent loop that leads to you losing instantly. The only way to reset your status is to use a machine over between the bar and the rodeo, which costs 1k money to set you back to your default status. Additionally, they added a Power indicator, which I think just shows how much damage your attacks do. My power sits somewhere at 503, due to having 500 cawfees, enough to one-shot most enemies in the game (aside from, oddly enough, Jessie. This leads me to believe she had a health increase, as i can still one-shot the bee assassin). Which brings me to my next point.

As far as enemy fights go, they added a LOT more enemy spawns, specifically in the lab (the lab seems to have gotten a lot of attention this update, not sure if that's a good thing). In addition to adding more enemy spawns, it seems as though enemies from other areas can now spawn in places they aren't native to, i.e. the portal master and hypnosis imp showed up in the lab. I get that you're supposed to get as much cawfee as possible, but combined with the Status meter and the fact that 500 cawfee takes a LONG time, this overall gives me the feeling that this game is becoming less of a beat-em-up and more of a "pick which enemy is going to overwhelm you first" type thing, which is what the gallery would be for, if it was ever added.

The final thing I'm going to poke with a stick is the singular new enemy this update added. Sam fans are going to be happy with this one probably, whereas us whispy enjoyers are probably less than thrilled.

Basically, the fat nerd witch girl. She's located wayyyy at the back of the rodeo in an entirely new area which probably took 4 months to build. When approached, she will attempt to capture the hero by doing something involving her phone, but this takes several seconds and can easily be dodged. For the whispy scenario, she will entrance him and begin deepthroating him, before bewitching his balls after several orgasms. This leads to a long game over screen which involves tricking whispy into thinking he's fucking the blue haired baddie Sam, but in reality he's just fucking some nerd dude. Right as Whispy blows his load, his blindfold is removed to reveal sam has been sitting infront of him, bound and gagged. Whispy then continues to rail the guy while the nerd girl yaps, idk. Also apparently after this scene ends there's an error?

For the Sam scenario, it's a bit different. A lot more to the point as it were. The nerd girl will sit on Sam's face, forcing her to lick her pussy before Sam caves, cutting to Sam, Whispy and the nerd in the back of her van. Sam gets some cute angel get-up, and whispy is pounding her while the nerd gloats. It's implied that the nerd girl steals powers, but I'm not sure how much of that is true or whatever. The long and short of it is Whispy's path sees him getting cucked, and Sam's path has them both becoming her toys. All in all, kind of a letdown.

So, my closing thoughts, since I've spent well over 20 minutes on this: it sucks. I know I shouldn't be suprised and that this is nothing new, but after the last couple updates we had (over a year of waiting total), this one is just a failure in every way. The only real good things about this update are the graphical "improvements", and the length of the new game overs. I can say that at the very least the dedication to detail is something I wish got applied to a lot of other, more deserving game overs, but that's not something I can change. In contrast to that, however, this update changed a lot of things for the worse. The new combat is not made for people who don't already have a shitload of cawfee, the increase in enemy spawns and hp on top of the Status meter are downgrades to the previous system, which was already a sidegrade at best from the prior system. And lastly, the obvious problem, the fact that we got one singular new enemy, and it both sucks and involves cuckoldry. The design is subjective, if you're into obese bitches then maybe you'll like this, but as for myself and probably most other people this enemy was absolutely not worth the wait.

My real closing statements on this, for anybody who's bothered to read this far: this game is in a state of decay. Moreso than previously. For the effort put into the things that were added, it still seems so lazy and uninteresting. The game as it is is harder than ever for new players who are interested in the fighting aspect, and overall the game is just not as good as previous iterations. I know doggie won't see this, and even if they do they'll likely ignore it, but this is NOT the direction the game should be taking. If you truly want to keep the game on this path, then I'm begging you to update the older scenes first. It doesn't have to be the ABDL stuff (I know that stuff is in a touchy spot is S-Star), but the contrast between something like the Murder Bee game over and the graphically detailed Goth Fatty game over is night and day. And as for the combat, either revert it or make it not as painful for new games.

As always, I'm your friendly local wandering incubus twink, and this has been my review of the new build. I'll see you guys later, and God help us all.

-Stan
Honestly, as a Sam fan, I was more disappointed with the nerd+Sam scenes than with nerd+Whispy ones. Besides the angel costume game over, all other animations are more focused on the nerd, rather than Sam, and I wasn't into the nerd at all.

Honestly, I think I'm just gonna unfollow this game's thread (what a drama queen I am, ooo), because this update took 9 months, added 1 new enemy that almost completely missed the mark for me, judging by the update frequency other teased enemies will be added probably only next year and they might miss the mark too, and I'm honestly expecting this game to get another "gameplay overhaul", because why not.

Dec 30, 2022
Honestly, as a Sam fan, I was more disappointed with the nerd+Sam scenes than with nerd+Whispy ones. Besides the angel costume game over, all other animations are more focused on the nerd, rather than Sam, and I wasn't into the nerd at all.

Honestly, I think I'm just gonna unfollow this game's thread (what a drama queen I am, ooo), because this update took 9 months, added 1 new enemy that almost completely missed the mark for me, judging by the update frequency other teased enemies will be added probably only next year and they might miss the mark too, and I'm honestly expecting this game to get another "gameplay overhaul", because why not.
honestly i cant even fault you for that, this update dragged the game through the mud.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020

-Stan
If you think about it, Happy Hearts Hell is a much better game than the current Happy Hearts Panic. It doesn't bring disappointing delays, nor does it distribute its scenes unfairly, with Trinity (as the main boss) given the lion share of the scenes. The gameplay isn't constantly changing and above all, has a working gallery. And that's for the bargain price of 12MB.

Reactions: Nub123XXD

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
Sorry, I can only found another animation.
{only whispy}
- after End by defeated by the female nerd blowjob scene. {only available at the end of this animation!}
- at the end of this stage by this room :
hint1.png
- if you reach the end, a nerd guy will appere there:
hint2.png
its a standing animation like: entropy {pony futa}, brainwash trap & glory hole!

Oct 10, 2018
oh wait they REMOVED diaper stuff? Thank christ. NOW this is a good game, I always hated that shit.
It's kind of a shame. Not that there's two separate versions. That makes some sense. But I do like some of the animations the ABDL area has (like the lactation and oral primarily). Just don't like the ABDL "proper" bits.

>new patch
>one fat retard retard got added
>uninstall
see you guys next march
Your profile pic makes that reply perfect :KEK:
(huge post)
From the sound of the ending scenes, that would explain some of the downtime.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
{only whispy}
- after End by defeated by the female nerd blowjob scene. {only available at the end of this animation!}
View attachment 3707308
View attachment 3707310
its a standing animation like: entropy {pony futa}, brainwash trap & glory hole!
How do I get this? Fat Nerd blowjob is just a gameover and it doesn’t let me reset

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
How do I get this? Fat Nerd blowjob is just a gameover and it doesn’t let me reset
if you are comming from earlier versions, know that Reset button was rebound to something else, not R, so go to binding and rebind it back to R where RESET rightfully belongs.

then you can reset.

then you get fat nerdette blowjob, then game-over screen, but reset only when whispy's title is cucked, not cursed. then go far right and find THE HIDDEN 5TH ANIMATION!

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
- save by the spawn point first.
- Press the "Respawn" botton as if the infinite loop starts
-
{only whispy}
View attachment 3707308
View attachment 3707310

Reactions: Beats9821

Curious_Lama

Dec 2, 2017
I understand most of the people disapointment, but at the same time I am glad the game is not dead, and Doggie is working on updates, on it's own pace though.
As I said it earlier and it's already was mentioned by fellow F95 citizens, in the first game one of the best things that made Happy Heart Hell unique is longevity of game over scenes. Sometimes it was 3-5 scenes in one game over scene. I don't see this amount of scenes in the second game and despite that the game is great (with obvious flaws though). But I thought it is really something, that could improve the game experience and overall quality of it. I hope Doggie continue to work on it and maybe will see some ideas on the game that was posted here. I want to be optimistic. i want to BELIEVE

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Does the gallery open at any point? This is a pain to play but I'd like to see all the animations

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Just to clarify some arguing I saw a few pages back. People for the most part weren't complaining about the addition of ABDL content. Most complaints were around the fact that the ABDL area was the ONLY content being updated for a long stretch of time even though it was considered an "optional" area. Seriously, how long did it take for stage 2 to actually get completed? And in that time the daycare had 2 (I think) map updates and 2 - 3 enemies added.

Just felt like priorities were off since the optional area was getting more added to it than the main game.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes