4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
I don't know if I'm supposed to post things from discord but
Discord public section update: " Bups is pretty much finished with the failed experiment foe!
:doggie_chill:
Most I have remaining is to finish the ABDL foe but I'll keep everyone posted!<3 "
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zacchady

Aug 11, 2018
I don't know if I'm supposed to post things from discord but
Discord public section update: " Bups is pretty much finished with the failed experiment foe!
:doggie_chill:
Most I have remaining is to finish the ABDL foe but I'll keep everyone posted!<3 "
Is there an image of the ABDL foe bcs this monstrosity is not of taste.

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
Nice cant wait for the next update also if anyone is interested though its is from what I know (which is little) and the internet its name roughly translates as

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
That new enemy looks...interesting, but it's certainly better than the pig abomination we saw earlier. Was that one part of the poll or just a new enemy that the dev wanted to add in? Just curious

Reactions: Zacchady

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
I could be wrong but most of the enemies added recently have been the ones the dev wants to do + the poll winners for example the first poll winner was the meowsters in the lab and the dev also did Jessie which they wanted to do and if I remember right the pig was second in that poll so that might be reason why as well

Zacchady

Aug 11, 2018
I could be wrong but most of the enemies added recently have been the ones the dev wants to do + the poll winners for example the first poll winner was the meowsters in the lab and the dev also did Jessie which they wanted to do and if I remember right the pig was second in that poll so that might be reason why as well
They should recreate polls to see if people would actually want that abomination in the game instead of something that doesnt look like an overgrown tumor.

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
I believe that is the case as the newest winner of the poll wasn't even a option before so we got the pig thing as the one the creator wants to do and the tsuna no nomikomu which is the newest poll winner

Zacchady

Aug 11, 2018
I believe that is the case as the newest winner of the poll wasn't even a option before so we got the pig thing as the one the creator wants to do and the tsuna no nomikomu which is the newest poll winner
I know there's a certain flair to the grotesque such as the pig enemy, but I dont know if this was the game for it, (although this game is one bundle of fetishes, Ugly and grotesque might be one of them) I'd take the Tsuna anyday as it looks really cool looking and it opens the doors for some interesting animations.

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah this games a bit everywhere with its fetishes not that thats a bad thing im just going to see what its like first worse case scenario I avoid the enemy like the plague

This is the voting options for a while back
For me D weirds me out more than the pig thing but I guess sooner or later all the votable enemies will be added at some point

Reactions: 2fs

Zacchady

Aug 11, 2018
Yeah this games a bit everywhere with its fetishes not that thats a bad thing im just going to see what its like first worse case scenario I avoid the enemy like the plague

This is the voting options for a while back
For me D weirds me out more than the pig thing but I guess sooner or later all the votable enemies will be added at some point
C and E looked actually really promising than those from B and D, but again Idk how this'll turn out, i just hope they dont have alot of missed opportunities of having really good animations other than grotesque.

Reactions: 2fs

Thatsaguy

Nov 12, 2019
I'm gonna go ahead and toss my opinions into this ring why not.

They should recreate polls to see if people would actually want that abomination in the game instead of something that doesnt look like an overgrown tumor.
I don't know if I'd see much point in this, if you repeat a poll with the same subset of people with the same options minus the winner the results are usually going to be whatever was the runner up. Especially with how close the polls have been (the most recent one winning by a single vote, apparently).

I know there's a certain flair to the grotesque such as the pig enemy, but I dont know if this was the game for it, (although this game is one bundle of fetishes, Ugly and grotesque might be one of them) I'd take the Tsuna anyday as it looks really cool looking and it opens the doors for some interesting animations.
Grotesque has been established as one of the fetishes on the table, as we have the fly enemy and it would be pretty weird if that was the only grotesque-themed enemy.

Not to be harsh, but it just sounds like this just isn't your fetish and you're trying to do your best to subtly push against the idea of any inclusion of this fetish, when its already in the game and the animation for the second of this specific fetish is done and going to be implemented soon™. Grotesque animations being chosen isn't missed opportunities for the devs or the people who enjoy said fetish. There's also already a good amount of non-grotesque enemies in the game. I'm sure they'll add even more in as time goes on.

Zacchady

Aug 11, 2018
I'm gonna go ahead and toss my opinions into this ring why not.

I don't know if I'd see much point in this, if you repeat a poll with the same subset of people with the same options minus the winner the results are usually going to be whatever was the runner up. Especially with how close the polls have been (the most recent one winning by a single vote, apparently).

Grotesque has been established as one of the fetishes on the table, as we have the fly enemy and it would be pretty weird if that was the only grotesque-themed enemy.

Not to be harsh, but it just sounds like this just isn't your fetish and you're trying to do your best to subtly push against the idea of any inclusion of this fetish, when its already in the game and the animation for the second of this specific fetish is done and going to be implemented soon™. Grotesque animations being chosen isn't missed opportunities for the devs or the people who enjoy said fetish. There's also already a good amount of non-grotesque enemies in the game. I'm sure they'll add even more in as time goes on.
I believe that was made clear that I don't like the whole shtick of it, however, the fly in question isn't as grotesque as the new enemy being implemented, grotesque is fine to put in a game where the theme of it applies to it. I don't quite understand the gimmick of its implementation since it wasnt even hinted in the first game he made, (unless I missed a certain enemy).

Thatsaguy

Nov 12, 2019
I believe that was made clear that I don't like the whole shtick of it, however, the fly in question isn't as grotesque as the new enemy being implemented, grotesque is fine to put in a game where the theme of it applies to it. I don't quite understand the gimmick of its implementation since it wasnt even hinted in the first game he made, (unless I missed a certain enemy).
Sorry, to be more specific the issue I take with your criticism was more with the poll point. You didn't like that a fetish you don't like won so you made a criticism of how the poll system works, despite them working fine as is.

I'd probably say that the fly isn't grotesque in hindsight but rather falls under the idea of a "repulsive" enemy, which is probably a better way to categorize this specific fetish, a person or thing that is gross to fuck. This categorization I feel is more representative of the fetish and strikes me as probably the actual intention rather than grotesque, though I'm not a part of the game's team so I can't be 100% certain. The fly and the new enemy both easily fit within this fetish.

The first game didn't have some fetishes present in this one already. Stench/Smell fetish specifically comes to mind. Sam comes to mind to a much lesser degree, as the first game didn't have any human women. I'm sure there is probably more, but its been awhile.
Running with the premise that there needs to be basis in the first game for the fetish to be in this game seems a bit whack, IMO.
However, running with this premise it would entirely be what you would have to consider grotesque. The fat guys are probably grotesque (pretty certain it would fall under repulsive) to some, the hidden stuffed fox lady could fall under grotesque but not repulsive.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes