4.20 star(s) 41 Votes

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
they gave builds out for free on their discord when i was in it though idk if they're still doing that but if they are that's probably why this is still here

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Whats in the new build?
As far as I can tell without seeing the actual changelog, the Fives Nights at Freddy place has been partially expanded. More than this I don’t know.

New repeatable gloryhole scene for both characters in the restroom and new npc Webby an anthropomorphic rabbit who you can pay $300 for a repeatable foot fetish scene.

Reactions: Hotshots23

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
As far as I can tell without seeing the actual changelog, the Fives Nights at Freddy place has been partially expanded. More than this I don’t know.

New repeatable gloryhole scene for both characters in the restroom and new npc Webby an anthropomorphic rabbit who you can pay $300 for a repeatable foot fetish scene.
The daycare area got this destroyable grey rock thing past the lone tiny doll that tackles you. Their head apparently sends out a small energy wave when it attacks, which can destroy the grey rock if you lure him to face it. You go through several of these until you get to the new "play area". Play area is incomplete; you can't actually escape yet afaik. I don't think you can get the screwdriver yet; there's a puzzle to solve on the board (It's the power triangle; ohm's law), and the answer displays on the TV, but it doesn't seem solvable yet. There's like 3 character animation in the new area but not all of them scenes and all of them abdl related.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
The daycare area got this destroyable grey rock thing past the lone tiny doll that tackles you. Their head apparently sends out a small energy wave when it attacks, which can destroy the grey rock if you lure him to face it. You go through several of these until you get to the new "play area". Play area is incomplete; you can't actually escape yet afaik. I don't think you can get the screwdriver yet; there's a puzzle to solve on the board (It's the power triangle; ohm's law), and the answer displays on the TV, but it doesn't seem solvable yet. There's like 3 character animation in the new area but not all of them scenes and all of them abdl related.
Son of a bitch. ABDL is not my thing, hate it’s the creator’s biggest interest

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Anyone who downloads it would mind telling us whats new? Just want to make sure its enough to make me download it again.

Lilly

Sep 24, 2016
Anyone who downloads it would mind telling us whats new? Just want to make sure its enough to make me download it again.
" Howdy Everyone!<3 Build 18 is released and features the "Playzone", a new area located within the daycare stage that will contain various ABDL scenarios (( eventually I plan to add a bad ending if you can't escape in time ))! So far, I have a good chunk of fun characters added into the Playzone and I hope to expand on it further later on. On the normie content side of things, I've managed to get Webby's scenes finalized alongside a fun gloryhole encounter. Moving forwards, I primarily want to focus on expanding Jessie's Playhouse and adding more interactive choice's inside the ABDL Playzone based on the player's choices other than changing dialogue. Anyways, I wish everyone a Happy Halloween and Buppy will keep trying his best!<3 "

May 10, 2020
Well, at least there is no one to fight in the new ABDL location. And the mother bear is very cute. In other matters, like the teacher Arachnia, who changes her diaper sexually.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
What's the protocol when the OP is the gamedev?
regardless who OP is attributed to, moderators can access and update them
dev being OP changes just that the dev can also update the thread and not only the mods

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes