Fan Art Happy Summer Fan Art

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
Please post all your fan art for Caizer Games' Happy Summer here, and with skill with a touch of luck, the high quality graphics and our stories will not leave us all indifferent (because there's nothing worse than being indifferent to another dev who's stalling their balls off).

The asset list may or may not being accurate, I'm still in the process of testing, so could be totally wrong.

Rosie
  • Rosie:
  • Hair:
The Lucy character is probably another one of (as most of them look very similar).

Last edited:

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Couldn't resist a starter POV test shot:
you do more good renderings per day than well-known game(comics) developers(y)
Which begs the question,what hardware do you have for this performance?

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
you do more good renderings per day than well-known game(comics) developers(y)
Which begs the question,what hardware do you have for this performance?
i7 6800K and x2 GTX1080ti, though a lot of the speed is tricks, like Ghost Lights, removing unnecessary geometry, etc. It renders quickly, but because none of my HDDs are solid-state, the Daz environment is so slllloooooowwwwww ....

Reactions: odpsl and lexx228

Galin

May 5, 2017
I'm happy, that you like my images. I create this for my own - I like cute faces, boobs and other assets. ;):sneaky:
I could learn to write programs in Ren'Py (I mod some games for myself to progress the game or repeat some scenes)
But I'm not a game/story CREATOR :(
Rosie sorry.png

MrAEldritch

May 11, 2018
Inspired by everyone else's efforts. I took a jab at using DAZ, and just messing around with some default poses and such came up with these renders that I feel are not too bad. I would really like to make more renders of "Rosie" but I think I should get some better assets first and also maybe go through the tutorial just to proper familiarize myself with the software. So far it has basically been trail and error. xD test5.png test6.png test7.png test9.png test10.png