• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S> Other] Paid Share Unpaid Happy to help with game design, marketing, project management, play testing

Dratura

Sep 10, 2018
Skills:
- Game Design (studies, professional work experience); specialized in creating immersive experiences
- Marketing (studies, professional work experience); specialized in guerilla marketing
- Project Management (studies, professional work experience)
- Play Testing (used to have an own video game review website)

Preferred method of contact:
Please contact me exclusively via this thread. I will reach out to you then. So you might wanna drop me some contact details/your preferred method of contact. Feel free to message me your contact details via DM after you posted in this thread.

Employment Type & Rates:
This really depends on what you are looking for. I'll break down my expectations, but we can always fiddle out something else:
Unpaid
In most cases I'll play your game/read your concept and will give you a short break down of what is good and what is not.
To rate your work I use six categories, which I will explain to you then. Every category got several (between two and six) subcategories depending on your game.
Paid
1. After reviewing your game, we can talk about helping you improve certain aspects of your game. This will be conceptional only! Meaning I will further break down my review and give you some suggestions to improve aspects of your game. It will be up to you to choose how to improve your game then.
2. Your game is in a good state to be shown to more people, but you are lacking a marketing plan to do so. I can create a marketing plan with or for you.
3. You have a marketing plan, but the expected audience is missing. In this case I will review your marketing plan and make suggestions to improve it.
4. I can also help you plan out every aspect of your project in the manner of project management. This way you and your team knows exactly when to do what, which is utterly helpful in your marketing as people rarely have trust in new devs or devs that already caused some trouble. With a detailed plan you will be able to at least diminish this.
I am as highly interested in your project as you are into my work. We should have a talk here to discuss the details.

Availability:
I'll be online late in the evening (CEST) every few days.

Work Samples:
I have no work samples to share here as I do not want to share my identity to protect not only me but also the company I am working for. I ask you for your understanding.
Also, NSWF games are new to me from a work perspective which is why I don't have work samples in this field.

Additional comments:
Hello everyone!
I'm quite happy to be here and posting this as I found myself enjoying more and more the games and the community here over the past couple of years. And as I am relatively unhappy with my capitalistic job (where games don't have a heart and soul anymore; well, who am I telling this?) I wanted to give NSWF games a shot. So, here I am happy to help and hoping to find a good alternative for my job. I look forward to you all :)

Last edited:

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
Feel free to reach out!
As I wrote in my thread, I'd really be interested in at least chatting a bit, without any expectations on where it goes.
Feel free to contact me via pm or discord or if there's another way you'd prefer drop me a message. :)

Reactions: Dratura

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
As I wrote in my thread, I'd really be interested in at least chatting a bit, without any expectations on where it goes.
Feel free to contact me via pm or discord or if there's another way you'd prefer drop me a message. :)
ummm .... that is another account than the Threadstarter......

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
then maybe my screen is damaged..... now it is okay. obviously my fault
note to myself: screenshot things like this

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
Hey, are you still looking to work on projects?
I am developing a kink based dating app (not a game) and looking for help with marketing.
If that is ok with you, feel free to contact me and I can tell you more about the app.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Dratura

Sep 10, 2018
Hey, are you still looking to work on projects?
I am developing a kink based dating app (not a game) and looking for help with marketing.
If that is ok with you, feel free to contact me and I can tell you more about the app.
Thanks.
Yes, I'm still up for projects, but I am not looking for these kind of projects. Thank you anyway :)