VN - Others - Completed - Hara Kano!! ~Ano Ko To Lovelove Harabote Seikatsu~ [Swaneye]

1. 3.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Little late to the party, mostly reviewing just to remind my future self that I've played lol.

My feelings towards this game are more on the 2-star side, but that's mostly because I hate games that have dialog on top of dialog on top of dialog, like this one does. I understand some people like that so I'll bump to three. It's probably in-line with what you'd expect from a game like this, but I still think it's a bit excessive which is why I'm not going all the way to 4. 5 isn't even in question because I had to use a save to enjoy this game...

I'd say maybe 50% of scenes are animated, rest are stills. You can knock up every girl and you get preggo sex scenes with each. It's good H content, but DAMN. If you have the patience to unlock it all naturally, props to you. Even just holding control to super skip all dialog would probably take you 20min per play through.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

dusty stu

Hook:
    An easy to digest Japanese harem VN with a focus on pregnancy and incest.

Best:
    No NTR, no excessive drama, no cucking, and no rape. This gets like 1 / 10 dark points (1 point is given because you f*ck your underage loli sister). You actually get to have sex with each girl (eventually) and get them pregnant. Nice. Some girls have a pregnant scene, some with sex and some without. Not bad.
    The VAs sound cute.

Meh:
    This is an easy breezy VN with everything you’ve come to expect from such games. Including: one-note characters, slightly autistic girls who grab each others tits in public or trip and plant their face in your crotch, incestuous mothers and little sisters, milk toast MC, and a ton of boring exposition or fluffy highschool bullshit scenes.
    The sex scenes themselves are fairly vanilla.

Worst:
    The images are low resolution and the vaginas / dicks are censored.
    The writing is badly in need of an Editor to cut down on the repetitive and vapid dialogue. The skip command is your friend here. Your best friend.
    The paths are fairly limited, and somewhat obtuse. Keep the guide open next to you so you can get the girl you desire. If you don’t use the skip feature, you’re looking at 2-4 hours of reading text to get to the sex scenes.

Score: 6.4 / 10

Ver: patch 2016-12-30
    Date: 2/15/19
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Daxter250

first of all: i'm a harsh reviewer. i hardly ever give 5 stars.

now to the game itself:
    this game is really lighthearted. i didn't see any ntr so far and really everyone is so fucking friendly you are beginning to ask why the heck we are living in a cruel world in real life! the jokes are sometimes typical japanese, but it's not overused and not too "hyperactive" and crazy. in fact i had a few laughs here and there, especially when grandpa asked out of the blue if the girl who stood next to him will be the hero's new wife ;D.
    you won't have that many choices in the game and every choice you make will bring you closer to one of the girls-route obviously. it's kinda easy finding out the correct answers if you wanna have a specific route. there also seems to be a harem route (i only played two routes so far: sister and president). overall you have a kinda huge variety of routes that you can play. the hero itself can be quite an idiot sometimes, but he is really friendly and even though i don't like all the decisions you can make in the game, it kinda fits in the game. so don't get frightened here.
    to the story: well, the buildup is surprisingly good. a lot of times you might read simple stuff that isn't really interesting in terms of story but it gives you a realistic feeling to it. simple friendtalk is important too for a story to evolve ^^. some storyparts are surprsising, but you will almost never read something disturbing or bad.
    those talks in the game are stretching the game time quite a bit, expect at least 7 hours for a route if you are a fast reader.
    to the girls itself: they are kinda... well equipped. only a few have a small chest. they all have their own characteristics, hell, the president was one of the silliest one there xD. but they all seem to develop their character over time and are changing a bit. reading it is kinda refreshing i have to say. a bit of a bad thing in the game is the "crack" in the relationship between the hero and a girl. you consume a lot of time simply talking to her and reading what is going on and then after a time there is suddenly this kind of "crack" in the game, where they are into each other head over heels. and then it goes kinda quick, kissing 'n stuff and at the same day you are fucking her. and damn, the girls really want to have babies in the game here xD. to be precise: between a platonic relationship and a let's fuck our brains out-relationship there isn't a really flawless line and it feels kinda unrealistic (but the way they are presenting it to ya is god damn sweetly written!). the two endings i had were kinda open endings. no real scene what happens after the birth. dunno about other routes however. maybe it differs.

you won't encounter too many sex scenes and will have to wait a long time for it. at the end you will always get (i at least had it in two routes) a pregnant sex scene at the very end that is even animated. most sex scenes however are not animated. the art is pretty good, not perfect but really not half bad.
    the music wasn't annoying, but also nothing i would remember. overall a kinda lighthearted game made with a lot of love. i just hope the japanese writers will stop describing every part of the sex scene during a conversation between the hero and the girl xD.
    last but not least: translationwise it's not perfect but it does its job. you can understand the whole story without any issues!

overall a quite enjoyable vn that is worth playing (i still remember quite a lot of things in the game, so it does had an impact on me ^^)!

4/5