VN Others Completed Harajuku Dating Paradise [Ume Soft]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg
Overview
The protagonist of Harajuku Dating Paradise - Nakadashi Banzai is an energetic guy who loves sex more than anything!

As usual, he sets out in the city of Tokyo trying to pick up someone. What kind of girl will he bump into today?

Win the hearts of 3 lovely ladies: Your normal average nice girl, a lonely housewife, and a spoiled rich girl!​

Game Info
Title:
Nanpa Nama Hame Nakadashi Banzai
Original title: ナンパ生ハメ 中出し万歳
Updated: Japanese 1/5/09 English 4/7/14
Developer: Ume Soft -
Publisher: Jast Usa -
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Additional Info: Without Mosaics, Female Full Voice

Genre

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - - -
Shared @nam654

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
oops thanks my bad will fix it now

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
For chicks who fuck about in Harajuku they have awful fashion sense....

No Visual Kei girls...
No Elegant Gothic Lolitas.... Or Sweet Lolitas or any of the Lolita fashion type...
No Ganguro Girls....

Reactions: jackoffonher

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
This game is terrible in a hilarious way. I picked all the worst possible choices for the laughs. Basically insulted the girls and said the creepiest and dumbest stuff possible. There's no way you can lose in this game, "you're fat and smell like dog shit, and I like your skin, you have really really really nice skin." *girl takes clothe off* LOL

Fap material 0/10, boring generic crap. Comedic value 10/10.

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
This game is terrible in a hilarious way. I picked all the worst possible choices for the laughs. Basically insulted the girls and said the creepiest and dumbest stuff possible. There's no way you can lose in this game, "you're fat and smell like dog shit, and I like your skin, you have really really really nice skin." *girl takes clothe off* LOL

Fap material 0/10, boring generic crap. Comedic value 10/10.
Nah, if you don't choose the proper stuff you don't get the full scenes iirc

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
No, that's only for sex choices. Dialogue doesn't affect anything, not as far as I can tell.
Oh, dialogue. i'm not sure that affects anything. i just meant once you have her in the room, it affects whether you actually see the scene or not

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018

Nakadashi Banzai is available in Steam, but I think with different Publisher. Do you think, is there any differences between steam version and this version (published by MangaGamer)?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
one thing i found strange is you have a bed but all the sex is done standing up?
foreplay on the bed and fucking standing up alrighty then

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote