RPGM Completed Hard Blade - Goro's Adventure [Final] [Satyroom]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
goro.png

Overview:
Goro is a seasoned adventurer on a mission to rescue the kingdom's prince, who has been kidnapped yet again.
Hard Tale is a short Erotic gay RPG where you explore a dungeon, fight against the dungeon master and its traps and save the Prince.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-25
Release Date: 2022-12-24
Developer: Satyroom - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

goro1.png goro2.png goro3.png

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Please let me know of any tags that are missing and any screenshots.

Reactions: omponks

hole4juyeon

Mar 24, 2020
thank you!!! can you share the management preview hirota christmas event sex scene, I missed the funding date

Alumian

Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 2339272

I seem to be having this error when using the cursed outfit, does anyone know how to fix it?
I just downloaded the demo of the game, went to that directory and copied the referenced file into the version of the game I'm playing. I've attached a zip of the 2 missing pngs :)

Edit: For further clarity, download the zip file I've attached to this post, extract it and put the 2 images in {GameDirectory}\www\img\actor_picture_cm\
Shouldn't need to restart the game or anything.

Last edited:

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I just downloaded the demo of the game, went to that directory and copied the referenced file into the version of the game I'm playing. I've attached a zip of the 2 missing pngs :)
Is this something that is common? Does it need adding to main post?

Feb 3, 2021
If you want to skip like 15 minute of dry turn based RPG gameplay, the password to the chest is "slut" all lower case. There is a sex scene at the end of the regular ending that's worth checking out, but it's a bit of a boner killer getting there. Losing to slimes doesn't even game over you on the normal route. To get past the 1st room kill all the slimes, and the second room with all the slimes, kill the ones sitting on the red tiles.

Edit: For further clarity, download the zip file I've attached to this post, extract it and put the 2 images in {GameDirectory}\www\img\actor_picture_cm\
Shouldn't need to restart the game or anything.
These images already appear in that folder, but they're named Actor_2_bust/sup.png. I wonder if you can just rename them

Alumian

Oct 2, 2017
If you want to skip like 15 minute of dry turn based RPG gameplay, the password to the chest is "slut" all lower case. There is a sex scene at the end of the regular ending that's worth checking out, but it's a bit of a boner killer getting there. Losing to slimes doesn't even game over you on the normal route. To get past the 1st room kill all the slimes, and the second room with all the slimes, kill the ones sitting on the red tiles.

These images already appear in that folder, but they're named Actor_2_bust/sup.png. I wonder if you can just rename them
Oh lol, I guess I didn't think to check if the images were the same or not (I'm bright, I know). But yeah I imagine if you just duplicate and rename the images then it should be fine.