Seeking Hard games

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
Hi. I want to know about games where is hard to get girls not because you have a small penis or you neet to grind a lot, more like games which you are not a lover beast from the second 1, I mean I find in almost every game the girls are after you from the begining and they almost are saying you from the begining "you can even fuck me now, even if we met each other right now", I want to know if there is games is hard to get attention or at least need a process to do it.

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
Might not be exactly what you had in mind but for a slower romance (with the main girl at least) there's Life with Mary, Alexandra and Haley's Story. It's only up to version four but The DeLuca Family too.

And there's always Dating my Daughter.
Hi. Thanks for your suggestions, I will check them, english is not my language and I don´t explain myself very well in it but what I wanted to say is not about slow romance or fast romance is more about be coherent and not some girls who met you and say things like "Wow he is so handsome, and he has a bulgue in his pants", what I want is games which the characters can be attracted by you but not have you at the first glance.
Btw I didn´t understand how to play The DeLuca Family when I tried, I mean there are some missions but you have to grind them everytime?, it was like bug for me I was clicking the same thing over and over.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Btw I didn´t understand how to play The DeLuca Family when I tried, I mean there are some missions but you have to grind them everytime?, it was like bug for me I was clicking the same thing over and over.
Yeah you do have to level up your mafia rank, doing those little missions to get experience. More missions do unlock that get you more experience as you level, but it does take a bit to level up (I'd forgot about that bit of grind).