Mod Ren'Py Hard Times [Ch.14] [Kuranai] Official In Game Walkthrough Mod [0.14] [AdanGC Mods]

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Try load one by one your saves that happen to me in others games and only do that until one save works or try search here in f95 unren and download last verison copy unren inside the game folder option 1 extract rpa and copy and paste my mod and overwrite files... im still don't know what are you doing wrong because with me the mod works and my saves works too and i have beta test saves mixed with the oficial release saves and all of them works without problems
I did try it - the result is the same. Everytime an error occurs and the game springs back to the start. This happened everytime a new chapter came out and I installed the mod. As far as it concerns me the mod is broken and I am through with the game and the mod. It´s a pity cause the game seems good but this is tiresome and annoying ...

Reactions: Mikedazz1

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
AdanGC Mods

This is the error I get every I try and load a game with the mod installed.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4100, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1062, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1252, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2173, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2005, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1923, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Hard Times Ch.6
Sat Nov 13 16:53:57 2021

Reactions: B-52reloaded

daison78

Jun 17, 2020
i am having the same problems as the other 2. I even had the files from chap 4 i loaded that up and went back a few sceens and still when i loaded up with the new mod and chap 5 it booted me to the start of the game. and no i didnt mix the files both are seprated folders and downloads.
Same here, i've been playing this with skipping text from the start over&over again, almost every release.

TarusSilver

May 6, 2021
People now wait the ch 07 is just 45 minutes old so fast, the good moderators don't have to give them a little time for their work

• Sad
Reactions: Abbys_Cat

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
Just remember without the hard work and dedication of the people who bring us these walkthroughs and other mods we would have to play these games with our brains and try to work out the best way to get through them without taking the wrong paths and missing out .
But without those people who make it easier for us to make the right choices please be patient and don't expect them to instantly make the walkthrough or mod as soon as the game is uploaded .

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
DO NOT USE the out of date game mod for this story....this will break ALL your saves. As well the mod will prevent chapter 8 from happening (game stops at the end of ch7). (Odd, I've used many other out of version walkthroughs that don't cause corrupt saves.)

...So, I'm not happy that all my story progression is now not usable. When I tried to use my saves on a fresh non-modded freshly extracted game. (even after a system reboot...to clear pagefile/ cache).

Does anyone have advice on how I can repair / load my saves from chapter 7 or any part of the story (avoiding having to restart the story), so I can play ch8?

Reactions: imzahai

Bluballz

Jun 10, 2018
DO NOT USE the out of date game mod for this story....this will break ALL your saves. As well the mod will prevent chapter 8 from happening (game stops at the end of ch7). (Odd, I've used many other out of version walkthroughs that don't cause corrupt saves.)

...So, I'm not happy that all my story progression is now not usable. When I tried to use my saves on a fresh non-modded freshly extracted game. (even after a system reboot...to clear pagefile/ cache).

Does anyone have advice on how I can repair / load my saves from chapter 7 or any part of the story (avoiding having to restart the story), so I can play ch8?
Had the same problem