VN - Ren'Py - Hard to Love [v0.22 Remake] [Qori Gaming]

1. 5.00 star(s)

EizaYamadazxc

Hard to Love - First Release (v0.01 Bugfix)
    • The quality of the models and the lighting that goes along with the scene is perfect. The models look good and the framing is phenomenal, using the proper depth of field to focus on certain objects. The angles, really nice transitions from POV to third-person.
    • The lighting is not too bright, not too dim, just right.
    • The use of the dizziness and need to sleep as a transition to recalling memories is nice. You get to be introduced to the characters early on with the memory sequence and the phone, without it being too difficult to read.
    • Music and sound effects are spot on, really evokes emotion from those specific moments.
    Overall, a great start. Has really good potential, can't wait to see more of it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

zxcwwwvwww

Waiting for a bug fix was worth it. For initial release pretty awesome introduction, story touched my soul especially about Antonella. Dialogs are good and interesting and you want to read them not just to skip for the next sex scene or else. Will be waiting for the next update.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 111545

Review of 0.01 Bugfix

This is a very polished first release, yeah, i'm not trolling.
    Ignoring the bug, every aspect of this vn from the ui, renders, sound,plot in game mechanics like the phone are all flawless.
    The story is the ice on the cake, it's been a while since ive read an interesting plot from the newer games and this one is one of them.
    Is not the typical mc turns 18 and now hes gonna raid the whole family type of plot, there is incest yet how it plays out its pretty interesting/unique in comparison of the rest of incest games on this site, the dialogue between characters doesn't feel forced and most have a pretty distinguish personality atleast the ones that got screentime.
    Theres about 1-2 hours of playtime with normal reading speed.
    The only point of contention is the model that they use for the daughter, at the beginning looks and feels odd but as you keep playing it kinda grows on you tbh.
    All and all you should definitely try this game or atleast keep close attention to this dev because it really deserves it.

I want to do sinful things to amy, oh my god.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Andeddo

4/5
    Let's be generous today
    While the start was rocky, and, well, still is, the 0.01 version is exactly what it is - the first release of the first game devs ever did. And it's good.
    Writing is surprisingly adequate, visuals are good, transitions do not leave you with question "eh, what just happened?", music is awesome

It's decently done for a first release
    The problems i had were really insignificant, like colour font for one character was done in bright yellow over white background, making it barelly readable
    Or the fact that end of the version was basically you being thrown out to the main menu in the middle of the scene
    But this points are easily fixable and i don't really have problem with them

Easily one of the surprisingly good first releases i played recently
    Wish dev's luck with this project, because i have a feeling it's really dear to them