QSP Abandoned Hard Way [v0.2.5] [Cleep Cl]

T

Throwaway13031980

I'm using the modded qsp. Anyone know how to fix the computer? I bought a new one but apparently I also needed that for the quest with the Nicole Aniston teacher?

Sumit

Oct 29, 2016
I'm using the modded qsp. Anyone know how to fix the computer? I bought a new one but apparently I also needed that for the quest with the Nicole Aniston teacher?
Yep same problem, also i cant seem to trigger the tutor session after agreeing to meet at my house saturday 3. And even the concert thing doesnt comr on friday....

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Without a modded QSP it doesn't make a sense.... like machine translation test questions and answers...

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Without a modded QSP it doesn't make a sense.... like machine translation test questions and answers...
i haven't test it yet but if the questions/answers procedure is the same with the 0.2 ver you can try this file

you will see a Fix button if your answers are incorrect

EDIT - NEW FILE
added communication + body + comp stats cheat buttons (+5)

and here some search terms for your computer

'The art of computer programming':
'Guide PHP'
'Arrange everything'
'The genius of communication'
'Natalya Petrovna'
'Dani Daniels'

Last edited:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Is there a non-cheaty way to raise communication skill?

I know about the books on the computer, but at one point per reading, that's going to take forever

Last edited:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
like any other qsp game :)
It's possible to raise computer skill or body or study stats fairly fast. I was wondering if I'd overlooked a similar mechanism for communication skill within this particular game.