3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I still haven't tried this game yet. Is there a scene replay or gallery?

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I like the aesthetic and the few images/animations are hot. That being said, it needs a skip button for the dialogue and though it is difficult, also more sexy images of these thicc diccgirls to prevent pushing rope syndrome.

daviidbald

Jan 20, 2019
How does one get Slime Queen 1? Should I just start a new game to get it instead?
progress in the main story enough to go to the sewer area. the queen is down the ladder and to the right. iirc the first day you talk to her theres no ero scene, you have to go back another day.

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
progress in the main story enough to go to the sewer area. the queen is down the ladder and to the right. iirc the first day you talk to her theres no ero scene, you have to go back another day.
Ah okay I thought it was related to the main story, just wasn't sure if I had to start a new game. This helps a lot.

Reactions: daviidbald

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
So uh... how do you open this game? I tried to run it since it is a .exe file but windows defender blocked it with no option to run it and i tried to open it with 7-zip and jzip but both say this is not an archive file.
not sure if you ever got a reply or figured it out but you gotta click more details on the windows defender pop up to get the run option

Mar 13, 2019
not sure if you ever got a reply or figured it out but you gotta click more details on the windows defender pop up to get the run option
It is windows executable.
IIRC, there is some underlined text like "more info" or something, if you click it, the option to launch anyway should appear.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
ok so I've found a few secrets in the game and was wondering how many secrets they actually are. here's the ones I've found so far so if anyone can add to these that would be great
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zer0AI
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes