3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Would be great if, in addition of your rants, you'd consider other operating systems.
The moment you realize that humbly asking for it may have led to a better outcome... Well, life is not written in Ren'Py (and even if it were, rollback surely would be disabled), but you still have the option of shelling out the 1$/month yourself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BPLydia

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
The moment you realize that humbly asking for it may have led to a better outcome... Well, life is not written in Ren'Py (and even if it were, rollback surely would be disabled), but you still have the option of shelling out the 1$/month yourself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
uh hey, whats that pfp from?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
got 1$ you can get this game, if you share a link, please check if you uploaded the current version

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Anyone get any weird audio crackling noises?

Edit: I seem to have fixed them by changing audio to 48khz but this didn't happen before smh.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Lotta homo/transphobic remarks in the reviews so ima go ahead and check it out lmao. Must mean it's good. Sexists and phobics freaking out about media is a great indicator it's good media, i.e. The Last of Us 2 and The Last Jedi.
But both of those are bad stories not even accounting for the stuff like that, I mean they are both technically impressive but poorly written for shock value and shallow plot-twists over actual storytelling.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I'm not excited with the game UI (sometimes a bit hard to move, know where to click,etc) but every original engine coding has these perks.

Beyond that, I love the game ;))))

idontwantone

Dec 15, 2017
But both of those are bad stories not even accounting for the stuff like that, I mean they are both technically impressive but poorly written for shock value and shallow plot-twists over actual storytelling.
Ah yes there are sexists and phobics in the comment section as well, not just the reviews. Question: are we talking about the same game where they kill a little girl in the beginning, and the same series that randomly decided it's main villain is the father of the protagonist? Or are we just talking about completely different things right now? You getting triggered because the story kills off a character you like, or decides to explore more complex morals instead of retrearing the boring good v evil shit we've already seen a million times before, does not mean the story is bad. In fact it typically means the exact opposite. They're both extremely well written (well, save for the Finn and Rose shit lol but the rest of TLJ is brilliant). You're just being ridiculous.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Ah yes there are sexists and phobics in the comment section as well, not just the reviews. Question: are we talking about the same game where they kill a little girl in the beginning, and the same series that randomly decided it's main villain is the father of the protagonist? Or are we just talking about completely different things right now? You getting triggered because the story kills off a character you like, or decides to explore more complex morals instead of retrearing the boring good v evil shit we've already seen a million times before, does not mean the story is bad. In fact it typically means the exact opposite. They're both extremely well written (well, save for the Finn and Rose shit lol but the rest of TLJ is brilliant). You're just being ridiculous.
A yes, of course! I cant criticize something having a twist because no-one complained about an earlier twist in the series! Those are definitely both completely equatable and one part of the story is the only thing that matters in the greater picture of a narrative./s

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes