3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Nice game with interesting game-play. Always liked pixel based works. But boy, the choice of language used in some areas are.. off putting, to say the least. I won't invoke any examples as I don't really want to start any debates. But since I am averse to reviewing works that are still WIP, just thought I'd put my two cents here for future reference if I ever decide to do a turnaround.

Yea, the development speed doesn't seem stellar either. Like I read somewhere before, humans are creatures that have a finite amount time. A game taking years to develop is just bound to loose interested players overtime.

Reactions: vt57 and NewSeal

MadamQ

Dec 24, 2018
version - 0.9 - 7/1/24

Hey everyone!! Its update time! So at long last, Heather's arc has been whipped into shape! We still have the last Main Scene to write, and some other small interactions, but then we're hitting version 1.0 and releasing the game!! Still don't have a specific date for that, but I promise that we will figure it out This Month and announce it!!! In other news, the port to godot 4 is going well. Music is playing across scene changes, a settings menu can be called up by pressing esc. Scene changes are smooth for the most part, including navigating the world and loading character scenes. Several shaders have been re-created from scratch and are working well. We even have a custom art for the cursor. Feeling very hopeful about the port and the possibilities it will allow. There are a LOT of changes that need to be made to adapt to the new structure of the engine, and there are a few things we havn't touched yet that might be difficult. Reading and writing save files, for example. The furniture decoration system. The cafe minigame. The main menu tscn has somehow been made completely incompatible with the new engine and I have no idea why, but it should be easy enough to rebuild. And other random shit. And when we get all that taken care of... We can start on Controller Support. Thank you all for your support! Enjoy the build!

Changes:

• Lots of edits to Heather scenes
  • Lots of new art in Heather scenes
  • Heather 11 has been revised and re-added to her arc.
  • Lewd art added to Heather 11

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Well you know the saying about opinions and assholes, in that yours is covered in festering sores and nobody should have to be subjected to
My partner loves my asshole, I'll have you know.
And as a follow-up to this a few months later, with some context;

She's the one that turned me on to this game and then got as disappointed as I did after playing it for a while.
For the record, she's trans and I'm not sure wtf I am, but that doesn't make a difference. Bad writing and inconsistent characters fall beyond "woke" and "anti-woke" -- the rants are dumb, the main character is a walking contradiction, her friends are really fuckin' weird and creepy sometimes, and the world is about as dead as -- well, make of that what you will.

The art is still nice though, maybe I'll try it again once 1.0 rolls around, who knows.
I would still say the art packs or ripping the assets is more engaging.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
For the record, she's trans and I'm not sure wtf I am, but that doesn't make a difference. Bad writing and inconsistent characters fall beyond "woke" and "anti-woke" -- the rants are dumb, the main character is a walking contradiction, her friends are really fuckin' weird and creepy sometimes, and the world is about as dead as -- well, make of that what you will.
Well said. A game should stand on its merits and quality, not its message or identity politics alone.
Using such as a barrier to criticize a work is just plain stupid.
Nier;Automata was an amazing game that had both quality in play as well as thoughtful and age-old philosophies to offer and shined as a result.

If one has to pick between some kind of message or an interesting narrative and addictive gameplay...
The choice is already made.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
wish they added more images to that outside event where you with those trophies, and wish they added more email photos after story parts

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
wish they added more images to that outside event where you with those trophies, and wish they added more email photos after story parts
wish the scenes show your char face more with the custom hair you get tbh. good game, very good art, should be more high quality pixel art adult games tbh.

Reactions: Dixen Chix

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
wish the scenes show your char face more with the custom hair you get tbh. good game, very good art, should be more high quality pixel art adult games tbh.
hopefully when they are done the story they will go back and add/edit the art but I guess moving onto a new game would make them more money but we'll see

junk123456

Mar 31, 2018
The files in the OP for Linux and Mac are mixed up. The file marked as Mac is a 64-bit Linux ELF executable and the file marked as Linux is a tarball containing a MacOS app bundle. Please swap them.

Deonly2

Mar 11, 2020
Well, A. There's tons of games that don't have any futa or sissification. I'd recommend just blacklisting the relevant tags if it bothers you when you search for content. B. To address the "Oh it's ten percent" thing, the problem is, ANY amount of it counts. For every Seal of Lutellaria or Portals of Pherron where it's the main focus? There's several games where there's one character like that, and that's best case scenario, otherwise it's possible it's only one scene. If you, conversely, are looking for a full experience because everything else doesn't interest you, well the majority of those results aren't going to interest you.

There's a difference between a game focused on futanari/trans like Hardcoded or Futakin Valley and a game mostly just hitting the fetish variety quota. And that's ignoring the headache that's simply that futanari =/= trans in the first place, but apparently the tag overhauling coming ANY DAY NOW ™ will actually separate the two.
A year late but man "the fetish variety quota" that's gold idk bout you but ever thought that some people just like the whole spectrum equally? like pansexual exist?

Reactions: jamonserrano

MadamQ

Dec 24, 2018

version - 0.94 - 9/24/24

New build with bugfixes! Here's what we've got:

• Olivias Garden no longer locks/crashes the game
  • Exiting Olivia or Sals apartments no longer impossible
  • Email list no longer Breaks Constantly
  • Email headers and attachments now scale correctly
  • Fixed wack-looking directory inside the tar.gz of the mac build
  • Cafe orders no longer have clipping issues and the extra "?"
  • Fixed "Perfect" banner in cafe mini clipping issue
  • Fixed Hair sometimes overlapping other hair issue
  • Industrial District Power Pylon no longer shows incorrect art after leaving and coming back
  • Lemon music no longer follows you out of the club
  • Machine inventory no longer openable during dialogue
  • Machine button highlights now hide themselves when machine inventory is closed
  • Pole in the CWC can now be withdrawn using lever
  • Added sound to CWC pole
  • Fixed Ascii art in Decimas computer
  • Fixed graphical bug in computer note scroll bars
  • Fixed acorn sign buzz noise not looping
  • Fixed 'Explicit' flag in scene menu not being animated
  • Fixed missing animations in CWC backroom
  • Fixed missing animations in Lemon bathroom
  • Fixed fucky-looking text in clothing stores
  • Fixed background not panning in clothing stores
  • Added ambient sounds to the Acorn
  • Replaced sounds of various buttons in the Industrial District and on Root St
  • Added an additional hidden desktop-wallpaper unlock
For those of you who have a ton of duplicate emails, i also added a cheat code that will purge them. Enter 'kill_extra_email' in HC's terminal, THEN EXIT THE TERMINAL before checking your email. Not exiting the terminal... I dont think it will break anything, it just probly will prevent the duplicate email purge from working. Thank you all for your many bug reports!!!!! I look forward to another round of bug fixes!!! <3

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes