Seeking Hardcore corruption

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
So I'm searching for a female protagonists corruption game you then might ask why not search the tags well to answer that question I don't want your average corruption game

I want a corruption game in the sense of total submission corruption not just becoming a slut and having vaginal basic sex no I'm talking being raped abused humiliated and enjoying it a slut without limits that will do anything for anyone think most mind break ntr doujinshi but as a game nothing goes to far the harder and extremer is the better is there any such game?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Taimanin games (and most other Black Lilith games). There is a nice ramp up for the corruption and the endings are usually the total defeat of the female protagonists.

Reactions: H.ERO

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Edit: Apologies, I missed the "female protag" condition. My first suggestion is that, the second isn't.

Karryn's Prison is hands-on, you decide how far and fast the corruption goes, what sex acts happen, where and with which prisoners etc. As long as you know how to make them happen while avoiding ones you don't want, and the game certainly has a learning curve. All the sex is interactive to some extent and initiated through interactive combat and minigames, so you get more control than any other corruption game I know of. Just don't expect to get all the outcomes you want on the first playthrough, it's really a game you replay over and over to either see content you didn't aim for last time, or pull off your ideal corruption arc for the MC. That said, if you really want to go all-in on the masochism, you should check the passives guide and probably ask for advice.

iNSight of you is hands-down the most satisfying downfall of a character I've seen. I really don't want to spoil it, but it does the mindbreak very, very well. Even though the corruptee is not exactly a virgin prude to begin with, she gets fucked-up and controlled in so many ways, and the game revels in each and every step of the way. Only thing that soured the game a bit for me is the unavoidable girlfriend (+ girlfriend's friend) content.

Last edited:

narukamiYuu

Dec 22, 2019
Ambrosia and Lilitales are by far the best corruption RPG games i've played.
Also Anthesis is from the same dev as ambrosia, it doesn't have any battles but is really good either way