Unity - Abandoned - HardPunch: Subverse [v1.08.90] [Orgipix Prod]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Geilt

It wasn't possible to put 0 Star, this game doesn't deserves to be called like that, a pure nonsense. Saves are useless, the map is anecdotal, graphism are slow as f*** even with a war-machine pc, quests let us think that it was written by a 4 years-old child. As a conclusion, fly you fool.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

breathe

Yeah.... but no. Hard no.

The game, after the update, has absolutely no information about what you are supposed to do. You land on a futuristic city street. Everyone is infected by a horny virus and you need to find a cure. At least, that's the information you gather from a girl masturbating just ahead of where you start the game. Wandered around for about 20 minutes, found 2 terminals through which I gathered totally useless information about the current situation in the city. Every now and then, stumbled upon a guy with a sword, who easily killed me, considering I have no weapons to defend myself. Not the slightest clue what I was supposed to do or where to go. Ingame map points only to a home location, which is just an orgy at a city square (that's where one of the terminals was).

VERDICT: Visually the game looks quite pretty... but it feels more like an aimless walking simulator.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

FartingRainbows

For [Early Access]
    I hope you don't mind me copying'n'pasting what was already said in 2 reviews below me; simply because they took the words out of my mouth = I totally agree with them 100%
    "Needs optimization as framerate is garbage, animations have no sync, so often times they don't line up. World is very busy and cluttered with UI arrows everywhere." And they are way too small to read, thus you gotta press your nose up to the screen to see them.
    -and-
    "Pointless traps that can simply be walked around, terrible fight balance, esc key closes game, etc. The list goes on and on."
    I do believe the game auto saves, because when I 'ESC' from game and reloaded back in, I still had the 3 red vials I picked up in 1st play.

The game looks stunning actually, hence my 2 star rating.. the luscious grass and densely forested area looks just like real life, but it is the cause of the problem that the game lags so badly - I've said it so many times and I'll say it again: When are game developers gonna learn that putting in unnecessary moving vegetation (just for realism and looks that don't serve a real functionality / purpose) is the BIGGEST flaw when it comes to making a smooth running game?????
    Also, yeah, game has totally zilch optimism options to turn down / off the graphics - there's no way to stop way too many things from moving, no cell shaders, no shadow shaders, no nothing actually - that will have to be the Dev's next assignment or else this game will continue to be a waste of time and space for everyone including the Dev themself.
    Honestly, with the current flaws, you're fighting the game itself more than fighting the things within the game.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1815135

Needs optimization as framerate is garbage, animations have no sync, so often times they don't line up. World is very busy and cluttered with UI arrows everywhere, very little content present. Feels like a poorly working tech demo and far from "early access"
  5. 3.00 star(s)

alcanii

crappy but entertaining.
    just never press esc or the game instat closes and u are done - no save nothing
    apart from that its stupid cheap and fast. everything is easy explained. its not great but it will do the job. with some effort it could be a rly good game. id like to see more from this dev for sure!
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Talys42

No sense of direction, pointless traps that can simply be walked around, terrible fight balance, esc key closes game, etc. The list goes on and on. This game isn't even close to complete. Can't believe this guy wants money on Steam.