• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Harem Cartel [v0.2] [TotalHarem]

1. 4.00 star(s)

AWood

Promising start. A couple of good interactions, and I really like the direction this game is taking. It's still an early build, and you'll quickly run out of content. But it shows promise. I'll be followig this one, and downloading any new editions.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Kezza329

pretty cool premise. however ive noticed it poses as a sandbox game with exploration, but lacks the sandbox features, like repeatable sex scenes through dialogue and stuff. its pretty linear, with a freedom to choose which location you go to, but if youve already spoken to the person, the location is useless until a quest requires for you to visit and or speak to someone there.

the animations are pretty good, smooth, and detailed. just wish there was repeatable and random events, so it felt immersive. e.g. you can fuck the girl each night before going to bed with ease, implement that into the core game
  3. 3.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Well it does have potential with the story, where its lacking is in the diversity of builds in LIs, its pretty much only aimed for people with big tit fetish and nothing what so ever for those that likes smols, so game arent much fun if all you see is big tits when you arent into that.

Animations could use an inprovement as well, quality isent that bad but its to fast both in action and they are over to fast as well.

Music is simply just to low, first i thought game dident have any untill i tried to really turn up the volume then i could hear some but i wouldent want to keep it in case i forgot when i went to something else.

Sandbox is alright its no grind and easy to get around.

Game is still in a very early state so alot can still change, question is just how it will change, but ill give this one 3 stars which is really being nice with current content but like i said he has a chance to become good.
    I will check up on this once it has some real content then we will see.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

tenek711

Came here to see if there's decent trap content in the game... There is not.

The only trap in the current version looks like a bimbo and gets surprised when MC mistakes him for a girl, after which his sister immediately comments on him being a guy and MC literally says some stupid shit like "am I gay?".

The rest of the character interactions don't make much sense either. Overall plot is somewhat decent actually, but the characters feel forced and uninteresting.

Absolutely unnecessary sandbox that creates an illusion of choice (hell, not even that) and is just there to annoy you.

H-scenes are very few, but the animations are okay. The scenes themselves are not very interesting though.

Overall, definitely below average, wouldn't waste my time on it if I knew what it was upfront.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

chaosbox24

Not too much content right now so it's hard to say whether this will be good or bad. I detest sandbox games, at least the grindy ones, so I hope this one ends up having no grind to it. Also, I find it pretty disappointing that the only way to corrupt the girls is to be a psychopath asshole douchelord. Why can't I be nicer, but maybe a little more lewd or want something in return for what I do? It's very disappointing. Not much else to say except wait and see.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

reb95

It's just been released so the game is still short but it looks promising, I liked what I saw. And the relevance of the character's choices is also interesting, as our choices will really have an impact on the course of the story.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

mikel8519

v0.1
    Nice renders, interesting story with good choices (good bad neutral?). Super short, its unknown will the choices will have any real consequences. There is some nice xxx content - with nice models and animations - but little. Too early to say more, waiting for updates to se how it will go.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

sckc1992

the story and interaction in this game are quite interesting in terms of male domination taste, the game offers a lot of choices and allows u to choose between being a decent person to being a total scumbag. girls models are very pretty in this game, but so far there isn't much content available in this early version but i am so looking forward to the next update, keep up the good work deve.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

wpeale71341

I would love to rate this game higher but right now the state it is in a 3 is really a blessing. The girls look great. The options and the results they give are satisfying but could still be better is fleshed out a bit more.

No the thing that really drags this game down so badly is that the map is full of locations. People you interact with initially tell you to have further interactions with them at other locations yet when you go there nothing showed up to interact. You end up spending your entire day in the game clicking away with the only interaction available being to go home and have sex with Yuma over and over to pass time. Eventually you will figure out the Dev wrote nothing else past a certain point and left no indications of it for you. Some guidance or a hint system would be really nice. There is zero guidance in this short game st this point.

Fix the glaring issues and then in the future I may play it again and change my rating but what is here right now this is the best I can do as nothing makes me angrier with a game than to have it waste my time.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Badjourasmix

The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because this is only the first the release and I want to see where it goes first. Visually the game looks good. Good looking girls and the few animations we get in this release are very well done.
    Storywise it's not the most origial story ever but it has a good setup.
    This game breaks the stereotype of the weak mc, which is very refreshing.
    It is a sandbox game and that can scare some players because sandbox games are very often very grindy but as of right now there is no stat grind or anything like that so I don't think it is an issue.
    Overall a very good first release.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

JackassJeff

This first release is pretty decent. The story isn't anything groundbreaking, but I have to give credit to the developers for the main character. Unlike many other crime games where the MC is either unwilling or not part of the leadership, this MC fully embraces the crime lifestyle and asserts dominance over women. You can choose to play him as someone who treats them well or just treat them like tools, but he's still a bad person no matter what. This actually makes the story better, as it doesn't try to portray the MC as a hero. He just wants to enjoy life, and that's a point in its favor. The renders are okay, the girls look pretty good, and the animations are smooth for a first release, although nothing too special. The dialogue is a bit childish, if that makes sense in the context. The MC's actions are pretty juvenile, and that reflects in both the story and the dialogue. The only three things I hope the developer fixes are the facial expressions, which in my opion look uncanny in certain renders. Also, the MC looks like a 30-year-old man and a child at the same time, and his face in some renders just makes me want to laugh. The story feels a bit unorganized, as you're thrown right into the thick of it with sex scenes everywhere with no buildup. The introduction is pretty bad and doesn't give many hints on what to do when you get thrown into the sandbox. But other than that, this game has potential. I just hope I don't have to keep staring at the MC's face in every render because he looks goofy, especially with that haircut. I don't know how anyone can be afraid of this guy.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Graff koo2

I'll say this straight: This was a great first release. The English was good, the girls are above average, the animations are good, and the renders are good. Goods scene here and there. It definitely has potential. Some constructive criticism I can thin of now:

1. Work on facial expressions: In some scenes, girls facial expressions were different from their body language.The MC expression seems to be like that too. So work on this.

2. Intro: The game started from a random point. I don't like that . I know some people would like it, but not me. If a game starts with a point like this, it has to introduce the story slowly and in a good manner.

I think the developer(s) should put in a normal introduction. Also, when the intro ends, put some 'things' to explain the mechanics of the game.

Suggestion:-

1. It confused me to see so many places at the start of the game. Some of them are empty—no events, no interaction, nothing (if I didn't miss something). I'd appreciate it if the game slowly added new places with events, because if I got confused right now, I wouldn't want to know how confused I would be when all the places had 10–15 events. So a 'Hints system' is much needed for a game like this .

Overall , a good game , Recommend to check it out .
  13. 5.00 star(s)

something123321

A little soon for a review perhaps, but whatever, I'm excited. There's not much there yet, 30 minutes of game play tops, but it intrigues and lays a great foundation for more. Personally, I don't think there are enough crime focussed games with the MC actually enjoying the lifestyle from the very beginning.

I also like that it's a sandbox without a day cycle. You get four action points to spend during a day and then sleep. Less realistic, maybe, but also much more comfortable.

My only complaint is the large amount of drugs that the MC has access to, but doesn't know how he got. It seems like an important part of the game, yet it is only mentioned in passing. There should have been some kind of scene with the MC discovering those drugs. Show, not tell, is important in VN's as much as it is in regular novels.

Regardless, I'm excited for more.