Ren'Py - Harem Dream World [v0.4.0] [Dreamwalker Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

I had a save file from way back in 2022. I figured there would be lots of content by this point. Sadly, I'm disappointed.

For a VN that's been in development for so long it's pretty sparce with content, or I didn't find everything.
    I did like 2 things with Lola and have to wait for more content? Why?
    Using the map and heading downtown you have two options. One of which doesn't do anything, and the other is a diner where there doesn't seem to be anything to do after the date and encounter with the waitress. Why?
    Where there developmental setbacks over the last year ?
    Hints are super vague and basic.
    Map leads you to either the mansion or Basic City. No where else. Why?

I gave a 3 star rating for lack of content. I haven't seen this VN in well over a year, and I figured there would be lots more content than what is actually here.
    I will be passing on this one. Best of luck to the Dev's on this one
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Agryos

Sometimes you just need a quick fix of the things you like the most, without as super complicated plot and deep dive on character relationships.
    The game is pretty good at that, a good casual H game so that's a win
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v0.3]
    Cool concept.
    Like the game.
    Good art and animations.

Severely lacks sounds.I didn't hear any music or h-sounds. There were couple of random sounds, but they were too random and not really important.

The core functions and gameplay is solid, plot is interesting.
    I like how all the characters have their own plots, however not all of them are done/implemented.

It will be cool if in the future developer adds more scenes, plot, "real-world side plot"(maybe).

Well. Overall the game now feels decent and cool. It just needs more scenes for the characters and plot.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3078705

Fun game. The writing made me laugh out loud at times. The girls are all cute, even Rikki. The sandbox elements are, thankfully, not intrusive.

I hope the dev keeps this up. There aren't enough good monster girl games around.

Also, Daena best girl.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Gold Bat

Love the story, the premise and the glimpse of world building. Animation and designs are honestly amazing. Hoping to see much more of this game in the future. Also hoping there is at least one girl per "species" motioned in the city lore page.