Seeking Harem game where the LI love each other as well

OtherOne1931

Mar 21, 2020
There are a lot of games with the harem tag on here but most of the time the LI's are being seduced individually and then just come to terms with sharing the MC.

I'm looking for games where the LI's all know about each other and ideally also develop feelings for each other. Preferably this is a plot point in the beginning/middle of the game and not just something that is half-heartedly added at the end for a "happy ending". (pun intended)

The implied bisexuality of the LI's can also be extended to the MC and can be male, futa/trans. The MC can be fem but must then be lesbian (includes trans women).

No NTR/Sharing/Swinging.

The more kinetic the game is the better but I also don't mind sandbox games as long as there are obvious objectives and not much grinding.

Games that I've played that fit and I enjoyed are:
Triangle up until the pregnancy and there's also just two LI's, which is fine but my preference is normally distributed around 4.
New Year's Day(e)
... and that's it off the top of my dome, I will update if I remember more.

Thanks in advance!

OtherOne1931

Mar 21, 2020
Thanks for the suggestions. I started Parental Love yesterday and it seems promising but the dialogue is ridiculous without the incest patch that also includes paedophilia, which is a huge turn-off so I ended up fixing it by using grepWin to change the age.

Otherwise incest in general is neutral (maybe a slight plus if done well, as it seems to be in Parental Love) except for M/S, which is a negative unless done really well or their relationship dynamic isn't overly emphasized.

I also wanted to ask about My New Family if the LI's fall in love with each other in this game or just know about each other, as there seems to be a lot of them?