AcTePuKc

What this game have so far - (0.11.2)
    Rich story - ✔
    Good style - ✔
    Freedom - ✔
    Free to play from the author ✔
    More than 40 hours game play (so far) ✔
    Forgot to mention all the boobies (but that's OK) it have a LOT of them :D

As the game is still not finished (but probably is near this point) I've got scared from the version number ... 0.11.2 hehe ... and then WOW ...
    For me this is one of the best games that I've played (from this genre),
    Don't hesitate to download it - it worth nearly 4GB.
    Truly the game surpass my expectations!
    Cheers!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Dwenne

A fantastic game with tons of activities to do. The characters are unique and their individual stories are a joy to go though, complementing one another.
    There are plenty of activities to do in the hotel and interacting with the girls are always a pleasure with smooth animations and nice CGs. The story in this game is a shining point as well, with interesting lore and world events balanced between the day to day life at the hotel.
    All in all a really great game all around and I look forward to the new releases in the future.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Anonymo

Excellent game with both humour and sexy gals. I enjoyed most of the character progression and found the girls' personalities well developed.
    Furthermore, the content holds a nice diversity of different fetishes.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Neoempiricist

There are hours of gameplay here with some initial grinding and repetition but, as time progresses and the hotel becomes profitable, this aspect becomes less of an issues. The art style is not hyperrealistic but this does not detract from the game-play or character development. The girls are sweet, charming, mildly bonkers and generally delightful and the interest in them grows. The sexual content is ever-present and the central theme of the MC motivation so the story content revolves around this. If this aspect ever gets boring, one can leave and later return to the game without losing the currency of the plot-lines. Light and breezy.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

KaAyt

The Best H-Game I ever Played all these charachters The fetishes All thing in just one game I am playing this game since 2018 and I am still Waiting for the full content I hope Runey will not abond this game
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ibew4444

The description of this game sounded kind of silly to me, but then playing it is a ton of fun and much more interesting than it sounds. Nice mix of characters and tons of content to keep you coming back for more.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

piero focaccia

Really fun game with a lot of charming characters to have fun with. Every girl is very well characterized, with their races, problems and waifu factors. It will take you many, many hours to explore it completely (and that's not a drawback)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

gashers

wish we had more like this.. the variety of girls you get is just satisfying. i'd give this creator all my money.
    My favorites are with Lin, that high Elf, and the twins Emma and Felicity..
    And maybe Autumn
  9. 4.00 star(s)

HogRocket

When I first saw "Harem Hotel" I expected it to be a kind of crap-fest of bad anime art rape/bondage/violence/humiliation scenes with 50 gallon cumshots like you see in bad hentai cartoons. What a pleasant surprise when it turned out to be a fun, quirky little adventure with quite a variety of girls and storylines. Each girl has her own, unique personality and story. Ashley's possessive clinginess is a turn-off and I wish she was more avoidable in the main story but oh well, no biggy. Some of the others take some work before you want to bed them rather than strangle them but that also works out too. Most of them are a joy.
    To be honest, It took me a while to get the flow of the game figured out and I actually restarted it a couple of times to go back and make sure I hadn't missed some things. Once I did I really had fun with all the girls stories.

I'm really enjoying the game so far and looking forward to the future updates, but..........

the whole super preachy socio-political aspect of "evil humans treatment of the indigenous population" is a serious downer and step away from the concept of a Harem Hotel, in fact it's pretty hypocritical. The game centers around treating women as second class citizens, sex objects, and dominating them in dungeons - then gets preachy about how the Elves are treated by humans.
    I don't have a problem with the story line as a whole, but the fact that everything shifts from a light-hearted sex romp to a LENGHTY heavy handed social commentary really breaks the mood of the game. Starting the concept earlier in the game, and making it smaller segments throughout would make it less intrusive over all.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    If this had started out as a dark, serious game, and continued on through, my thoughts would be completely different than starting out "fun" and getting dark.

The other weird thing is - I've never known anyone besides this MC who was ALWAYS fully clothed having sex. Not that I want to see nekkid men, but its a tad unnatural for this guy to always be screwing with his equipment just sticking out of the zipper of his slacks. Who knows, maybe he's hairier than Sasquatch under there and embarrassed about it ;)

Over all I love this game and HIGHLY recommend it. My dislikes only took away one star, no more.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Reykron

Super good, it start simple and then all the stories crush you, making the game more and more enjoyable.
    At first i didn't expect much but now it seems like i found a gem, so, the best wishes to the developer.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Ghostofanti

P good. Characters are fun and theres plenty of content to keep the game interesting.

Probably one of the better sandbox games on the site with a decent mix of characters to keep things interesting. I'm not a super huge fan of the lore/don't find it very interesting, but it doesn't really get in the way that much.

Best recommendation I can say is that when updates come out I usually instantly download them.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

ifai

Really great game with amazing animations and a good Story. It already has a lot of good content which keeps you playing for hours. Only the lack of any 'moaning' sounds is a little bit disappointing.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

darkwizard1940

As not a fan of Ren'Py engine and quite anti-fan of VN type i enjoy this game very much.
    Story is cachy and can interest if You give it a try. Girls are written very well, and game mechanics it self are fun to play. Progres is well rewarded with f.e. outfits and unlocking scenes independ of main story. This game has the biggest content i ever saw
  14. 5.00 star(s)

RipeBananasAreGross

I gotta give it up man, the animation is nuts, the story is amazing and doesn't feel like it takes away from the main purpose. There's no big shift between the lewd scenes and the dialogue/story. I had a lot of fun getting immersed in the story, but also busting metric fuck tons of nuts. 10/10.

I do wish there was some more mature women, especially the manager, since she's one of the first we're introduced to. I want a big ass, big titty, big milky mommy to ride to high heaven.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

FunkYou2

I really enjoyed this game so far. Came back after a year and had to start over again because there was actually content added to some chars that i already played through and thus had to unlock it properly. That to me seems quite rare for these games and shows that the developer has a certain standard and probably listens to fans aswell?!
    I have to agree with one post mentioning the cyborg though. It is a big turnoff to me aswell when u can see the barcode and especially the asambly body part lines. It would be great if there was a module that changes her apearance to "normal" in every scene.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

Wasn't going to leave a review because there are already so many and everyone knows this game is great but here I am anyway. The thing that really makes this game stand out is the great characters and character development. Top tier game, play it
  17. 5.00 star(s)

aernin

Its a shame this was the first Adult VN I have played, it has set the bar too high. My standards are now so lofty that I have yet to find anything else here that even begins to compare.

The visuals are beautiful. The setting is a mesh of sci-fi, fantasy, and modern day without the game ever trying to rub it in your face, its just an accepted norm of the world.

The character designs are top notch without going over the top. For this world none of them seemed too outrageous, even the more voluptuous characters feel believable. The art style is very welcome and different from the herd.

The story is wonderfully engaging. The depth of the characters and their stories so far (ver 10.2) are great. Ones I thought I would not like truly grew on me and ones I knew I would like showed unexpected sides of themselves. Each of them can make you laugh, worry about them, and look forward to where their story goes.

This, to me, is a masterpiece in the making.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Llamarama

Harem hotel is a truly spectacular visual novel/game. The title doesn’t do the game justice, as it is about so much more than just a hotel filled with honeys. The characters are very well written and grow throughout the story in a way that feels organic and natural. There are a lot of different intertwining storylines in this game, and Runey manages to navigate them in a way that isn’t messy or confusing. This is a lot more impressive than it sounds given how gigantic the size and scope of this game truly is! Hands down one of the best visual novels/games I have played thus far, and I can’t wait to see where it goes in future updates!

EDIT: Runey continues to do their magic like only they can. I haven't seen another VN add so much backstory or lore - yet alone try to tacke some of the themes that this story does. I really wish I could rate it higher than 5/5 stars!
  19. 4.00 star(s)

CptCat

I'd say it has a lot of potential, in current version there are a lot of animated scenes, good pictures and things to do. Moving through the script is easy, there were some hiccups during playthough because I sincerely didn't knew tf game wants me to do but in general I liked it. And for such an early stage of developpement you can enjoy great amount fo content.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 497900

The game's story and writing is excellent. All of the main characters in the story are likable and the decisions you make in the personal stories of the each character feel like they matter in the long run. Additionally, the character development for all of the characters is great and believable. At the time of the review, Runey is expanding many of these choices and making the game a lot more complex in terms of choice as a result which is fantastic.
    The character models are nice, and the scenes in the game are all good.
    The sounds/music in the game is good and doesn't detract from the game at all, and the game runs well and has few bugs.
    Overall, this is a solid game that is worth playing through. It has a huge amount of content with more on the way at the time of this review.