RPGM Complete Harem Island -My offspring saves the island- [RJ323886] [Sunflower drill]

KayRawart

Feb 20, 2021
This game looks good. It have a lot of CG. It's in top RPGs in dlsite. It's already been ten months.. I wonder why it hasn't been translated.

I know a nice guy who is good at Rpg MTL. Because it seems to have translation in json files, so it won't take much time.

Shisaye
Please MTL this. And paste the translation patch.

High speed download link:-

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This game looks good. It have a lot of CG. It's in top RPGs in dlsite. It's already been ten months.. I wonder why it hasn't been translated.

I know a nice guy who is good at Rpg MTL. Because it seems to have translation in json files, so it won't take much time.

Shisaye
Please MTL this. And paste the translation patch.

High speed download link:-
It has ~420k characters to translate, so this might take a bit, but I'm working on it.

Edit: It uses a wordwrap plugin as well as some other stuff that is fucking with DeepL, because it keeps spamming "<wrap>"and "<br>" I will have to manually fix a bunch of lines.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After specific request here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Jun 22, 2017
Here is a rough-MTL translation:

The game seems to work just fine, I only played the opening.
I didn't run into any errors, all the text was translated only the "HP" & "Mana" seems to have remained in Japanese from what I could see from a quick glance.

Enjoy!

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
Here is a rough-MTL translation:

The game seems to work just fine, I only played the opening.
I didn't run into any errors, all the text was translated only the "HP" & "Mana" seems to have remained in Japanese from what I could see from a quick glance.

Enjoy!

When trying to extract this file a Error occurs and none of the data folders are there