3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Neko Yu

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
im curious to see the villain route. i prefer routes where MC isn't bound by any moral rules and can take advantage of whatever scenario he can. not just the vanilla ones.

aside from that im hoping for a warp stone so we dont always have to walk everywhere.
no warp system, becures will cost some bug problem, an example you progress the stoys on have lock area map and you doing warp, will make the system close up the story, that is why you see some other game don't make the warp system on daynight system game. cost more time fixing the bug too

Neko Yu

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Interesting game.

There is of course the spelling mistake *if you want I can make you a list of them on discord*, the three in the dungeon that sometimes give ore *Ain't gonna lie, this one made my brain turn off xD*.

Else the class system is nice, will wait to see the others one, also the art is really great. I love it.
My English is only at kindergarten level :3

SeibaUrufu

Dec 21, 2017
My English is only at kindergarten level :3
We all start somewhere, you can only go up. I did went from a bad level to a good level over the time.
If you want, I can make a list of what I've seen, and what I would suggest to change it to.

Neko Yu

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
We all start somewhere, you can only go up. I did went from a bad level to a good level over the time.
If you want, I can make a list of what I've seen, and what I would suggest to change it to.
i try my best,and thank you for playing

onore

Feb 15, 2020
There's great potential in this one. But when OP said it was a isekai game, I was expecting truck-kun to appear

Neko Yu

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

1717219773010.png
Part of the content has been make, but I haven’t started writing the story yet.

by the way guys, if you wanna ask question or any information about this game, come join our discord! I be happy to answer!

• Love
Reactions: csum
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes