5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
DWrIkZ.png

Overview:
Harem Secret is the story of a young man’s intense journey, where desire and ambition intertwine. In a world full of allure, he is determined to win the hearts of every woman around him, driven by a longing that goes beyond mere attraction.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-25
Release Date: 2024-08-24
Developer: Akihiru -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
cant access gofile because its down, but what is this krakenfiles bullshit? its just filled with malware and trying to trick you to download the wrong thing.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Seems like all the girls have enormous breasts, boring.
I wont deny giant breast to the enjoyers, but it feels strange to see character that have normally a pretty averige boobs with this.
Especially Yor, definitelly wont be able to do her assassinations gymnastics with that baggage and Rem looks strange as well.

Reactions: RyukXaos

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
use brave browser and never have any issue again
either that or use an adblocker worth a fuck, i swear the amount of people i know in real life, NOT ON THE INTERNET, but in real life, who do not use an adblocker is incredible to me.

like duuude in this day and age YOU NEED an adblocker, they are THE CONDOM OF THE INTERNET, it prevents you from catching all thous random aids, i will go as far as to argue that adblockers ARE BETTER THAN ANTIVIRUSES, "but what about the people who rely on ads to make money for the vids i watch", to them i say reality check bud, thous people made more money when they had 8 times LESS subs and views than what they make now days, besides if you really care about them there is allways a sub/join/donate button right there. " oh but that costs money " to that i say ofc, that 60% of the price of 1, ONE! starbucks caffe is realllly gone sent you back, that HALF of a price of a happy meal is really gone mess up your "planed" financial month.

agian the condoms of the internet USE them so you don't catch random aids !

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes