Seeking Harem stories with alternative perspective

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Most harem type games feature an MC (usually male) collecting a bunch of girls over the course of the game and they live happily ever after.

I'm looking for harem stories from other perspectives, examples:
* As a member of a harem, trying to find their role within the harem and fighting for attention from the harem leader. Jealousy with other harem members etc.
* As a child of a harem leader + harem member. How is your perspective on life if you grow up in a large harem?
* As someone outside the harem who wants to claim one or more of the harem members.

etc.

Any suggestions appreciated!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tunak23

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The Goblin's Bride by TrustyOldPatches
Female MC in a goblin harem. I have not played it myself, but it seems somewhat what you are looking for.

Profane Prince of Domination is a BOOK/NOVEL
Where MC is reincarnated into a world of magic. He starts off as a weak incubus. He is even an Eunuch at the start, serving the Emperor.
MC slowly takes over the Emperors harem one by one(killing some of his wives too). MC mainly takes the top tier wives from the harem. He also slowly takes over his empire from the inside. Its very political while the MC builds his power, harem and influence. This is pretty much the 1st half of the book.
(The 1st half of the book is very political because the MC is kinda weak. So he has to resort to other methodes of gaining power )

The second part of the book is where MC slowly takes over his fathers real (His father is one of the gods/lords of the world, the strongest Incubus). MC even takes his own mather into his harem. Same for his sisters and his stepmothers (his father's other wives). Its a very itnersting read. A power trip, from weak to strong. The ending is very good with a major twist.

This book has what you are looking for : As someone outside the harem who wants to claim one or more of the harem members
Also because MC's harem becomes very big (at the end there are 10,000 women). They are split into "Named" and "Unnamed" harem members.
The Named harem members are important to the story and to the MC, while the Unname harem members are just for sex and power.
This is also has what you are looking for " As a member of a harem, trying to find their role within the harem and fighting for attention from the harem leader. Jealousy with other harem members etc. " . The perspective shift to some of the harem members because there is a lowkey competition for the attention of the MC. Main girl changes very often. But at some point in the novel, there is a Main Wife who pretty much is untouchable by the rest(MC loves and trust her the most, she is like a mother figure to the rest), and we see the perspective from one of the early harem members and her jealous towards the Main Wife. Its a very interesting dynamic. And you feel for this girl a lot as the reader.
Also when the MC gets his own mother into his harem, there is a fierce inner battle that is unknown to the MC. The girls are fighting for the Main Spot as his Main wife. The politics in the harem are written insanly well.

Let me give you some context tho:
- MC in modern times is a Hitman. A womanizer. He dies and then is reborn into a world of magic and gods.
- In this new world MC is reborn as a lowly Incubus. He is an experimentental weapon created by his Father and Mother.
- First half of the book is focused on the MC gaining power nad influence in the world. He use manipulation and lies to get what he wants because he is weak. He also ha some small degreee of mind control, but it does not work on the poweful women. He inflitrates and takes over of the imperial harem.
- Second half of the book is his fight with is Father and brothers. He steals all his fathers women and his kingdom.
- The ending is very good and very unexpected. What a twists at the end.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bacienvu88

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
The Goblin's Bride by TrustyOldPatches
Female MC in a goblin harem. I have not played it myself, but it seems somewhat what you are looking for.

Profane Prince of Domination is a BOOK/NOVEL
Where MC is reincarnated into a world of magic. He starts off as a weak incubus. He is even an Eunuch at the start, serving the Emperor.
[...]
Thank you very much for the suggestions and the detailed description of the book. I'll be sure to check out that book. It sounds interesting

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Thank you very much for the suggestions and the detailed description of the book. I'll be sure to check out that book. It sounds interesting
I hope this was of some help. If I find games like this, I will recommend them.

I highly recommend Profane Prince of Domination. Its has pretty much all of what you are looking for. Tho be warned the start is focused mainly on the MC, but later in the book the girls have the main spotlight. (His main harem mebers become known as the Valkyrie, they are so powerful that they can kill armies and kill gods by themselves)
ANother thing I forgot to mention. The MC is worshiped as the Profane Prince of Domination and his Main Wife is worshiped as the Profane Princess of Domination.
This is a big thing for the story.

I have other books/novels that I can recommend if you are interested.

Also its a good idea to keep an eye on the game Tales of Legendary Lust (The one on signature and profile pic. The blue haired elf is Meredith).
The writting in that game is very good, even tho its still early in development.
Its mainly focused on the MC tho. But Meredith (the main girl of the game) is a big part of it. She is going to offer her opinon and feedback on everything we do. She is an 80+ year old elf and she loves the MC with her mind, body and soul. She is ok with MC going for other women as long as he comes back to her. Dev has said that she will make comments on the MC's sexual adventures, and even invite her to some :D
But because its very early, i cant say it will be what you are looking for.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I hope this was of some help. If I find games like this, I will recommend them.

I highly recommend Profane Prince of Domination. Its has pretty much all of what you are looking for. Tho be warned the start is focused mainly on the MC, but later in the book the girls have the main spotlight. (His main harem mebers become known as the Valkyrie, they are so powerful that they can kill armies and kill gods by themselves)

I have other books/novels that I can recommend if you are interested.

Also its a good idea to keep an eye on the game Tales of Legendary Lust (The one on signature and profile pic. The blue haired elf is Meredith).
The writting in that game is very good, even tho its still early in development.
Its mainly focused on the MC tho. But Meredith (the main girl of the game) is a big part of it. She is going to offer her opinon and feedback on everything we do. She is an 80+ year old elf and she loves the MC with her mind, body and soul. She is ok with MC going for other women as long as he comes back to her. Dev has said that she will make comments on the MC's sexual adventures, and even invite her to some :D
But because its very early, i cant say it will be what you are looking for.
I have found a site with the book. 579 chapters sounds a bit daunting even if the chapters are fairly short.

I'll keep an eye out on TLL as well.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I have found a site with the book. 579 chapters sounds a bit daunting even if the chapters are fairly short.

I'll keep an eye out on TLL as well.
Do not worry, when you start reading it will grab you instantly because of how interesting it is.
I actually read 98 chapters in 1 day and I did not sleep that night because of how interesting the book was.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Do not worry, when you start reading it will grab you instantly because of how interesting it is.
I actually read 98 chapters in 1 day and I did not sleep that night because of how interesting the book was.
Great. Then I'll know what I'm doing tomorrow (I need to sleep tonight, so won't start today :))

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Bump for more games with female MC as member of a harem. That goblin game seems somewhat promising but it's got about 10 minutes in it so far.