EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Untitled design.png

Overview:
You live in a world where men called barons have all of the authority and power. Your mother was part of a baron's harem and you were raised as a servant in his home when she was sold to him, and you came along, but your mother eventually had enough of the baron's cruel ways and ran away, leaving you to suffer alone. You make the best of it throughout your years however and have finally earned enough credit at 25 to buy your freedom, but when you get in the way of the baron abusing his lab-grown harem of perfect and gorgeous women because they refuse to sleep with him, you basically throw your freedom away and are locked up in his prison to be executed the following day. The three cloned women help you, however, and you all escape together. Where will you go? What will you do?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-15
Release Date: 2023-10-26
Developer: SuperWriter - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Sun Breed - Picture Perfect - Secret Summer - Short VN Collection - Hunger for Chaos
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.8): - - - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH Mod* - Multi Mod* - WALKTHROUGH - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 -
Italian Translation*

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

1336812_51328903631_3a1eeed4a6.jpg 1.jpg 1336811_51329112248_01920eaaa7.jpg 1336810_51329624474_e886d89f92.jpg 1336809_51328169472_aa966b6e33.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Doesn't seem like the game for me, but I guess I can at least try it out given who the Dev is.

Edit: There's 3 fully grown female clones that are a day old, not your typical harem, but I'll double down on my previous comment. This game looks interesting enough to give a chance at least. I like the look of the main character too.

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Cool. New game from SuperWriter!

Based on the experience of your previous jobs, can we find something like a little wholesome romance and be nice to the girls and help each other escape?

Or will it consist of being like the baron and making them slaves without worrying about them?

Thanks in advance.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
- Mother had enough of the baron's harem and ran away,
- His lab-grown harem of perfect and gorgeous women refuse to sleep with him,
- The three cloned women and the MC escape all together from the baron's harem.

Baron: "What's it? You'll be really triggered, TBH ain't no sensible Baron that's buying that shit!" :LOL:

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Made a walkthrough mod for the game, it has been moved here.

Features:
  • Shows points changed with choices, highlights recommended choices.
  • Adds Textbox Transparency option to the Settings.
  • Changes interface font to one that has numbers and symbols in it.
  • Removes choice box background.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 55 Votes