Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
There's nothing to fix. As in real life, different people react differently to situations, and such is the developer's intent here.
Yes, thank you for saying that, you're right. When you are with a group of people, there are going to be different opinions on how you act and what you say, so that is no different here. I explained the reason for the points in my walkthrough.

***(Choice 1) Warn her (Eight & Ten +1 -- Both women appreciate you being up front and honest while Nine doesn’t love the approach, so you get no points with her.)

(Choice 2) You’re a victim too (Nine +1 +- Here, you get a point for Nine because she sympathizes with you***

Of course you can make your walk-through mod however you want, but it is not a typo or mistake the way I created the points, just to be clear =]

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Okay haven't tried all the options or anything yet. (I had enough points by the end so seems the point system isn't horribly obnoxious like some games or I'm just lucky. lol) I have finished it now though and I have to say I'm quite interested in where this story goes. I quite like the characters, and I'll be giving it a good watch as usual.

I'd my only complaints would be:
1) that the reaction time options I've never been a fan of but I have slow reaction time. If I hadn't gone in knowing they'd exist, (from some of the comments here [didn't know how they would be implemented though]) I'd likely had missed at least the first one. However, there wasn't a lot. So as long as it doesn't become a very common thing. I can play games with QTEs, even quite a bit of them but going in not knowing I likely miss and dunno it's never felt like I've been interacting with a game with a QTE just a task to do. So i'd say keep it minimal like it is so far, and it won't be a problem. Make it a lot more of them and I'd probably find it more of a chore myself. (though this is my opinion others might not share that fact.)

2) A points system can get a bit obnoxious if it locks options or such away. Though not first game ive played and loved that has it. Plus like I said first time through I got enough points for the final scene and I had no idea what points I even wanted or needed. So it doesn't seem as bad. Though maybe an indication of what points you get from options after the fact. As sometimes an option doesn't give it in a game, sometimes it does and sometimes it's weird. I've known games to give me points for an option that made no sense why it gave me THAT points. (if this game will be points heavy, but I'm imagining you're not going to be points heavy?)

both points are more personal opinion too, not a 'bad' design either. They're done well so far anyways.

Overall, I can't say too much bad or such. It's a first update, still a lot to see where this story goes. As of now I'm very intrigued in the story. Questions on the past, and potentional future.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
There's nothing to fix. As in real life, different people react differently to situations, and such is the developer's intent here.
Yes, thank you for saying that, you're right. When you are with a group of people, there are going to be different opinions on how you act and what you say, so that is no different here. I explained the reason for the points in my walkthrough.

***(Choice 1) Warn her (Eight & Ten +1 -- Both women appreciate you being up front and honest while Nine doesn’t love the approach, so you get no points with her.)

(Choice 2) You’re a victim too (Nine +1 +- Here, you get a point for Nine because she sympathizes with you***

Of course you can make your walk-through mod however you want, but it is not a typo or mistake the way I created the points, just to be clear =]
I mixed up point hints for Nine and Ten in that choice and just swapped them, that's what was fixed. I didn't change the way the game assigns points. Sorry for the confusion created :)

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Another great start. I liked the futuristic plot (fully developed clones). I must say the Baron has good taste in women... I'm looking forward to the next update already. Nicely done!

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
SuperWriter might be juggling a lot of games but I can't complain.. this one is rock solid. Graphics.. story.. writing. I'm pretty happy with this game's initial release and I am confident I will continue to be as this one goes on... Especially if his newest piece of work continues to exceed the high bar his previous ones have set. Tale a bow SuperWriter.. I would. :)

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Great setting for a new game, I can't wait to explore it more as the story progresses.
The renders look nice and the characters are ok too.

If I want to nitpick it doesn't make much sense why clones fresh out of the cloning facility have normal moral and esthetic values trained in them when this is exactly what stops them to do what they were made for. Namely to be totally committed towards their owner and fulfill his every wish.

Other than that, great start!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Great setting for a new game, I can't wait to explore it more as the story progresses.
The renders look nice and the characters are ok too.

If I want to nitpick it doesn't make much sense why clones fresh out of the cloning facility have normal moral and esthetic values trained in them when this is exactly what stops them to do what they were made for. Namely to be totally committed towards their owner and fulfill his every wish.

Other than that, great start!
They were born fully developed with speech and everything, so they automatically formed their own views and personalities. The technology isn't so as advanced in this world that you can just hypnotize and have them obey your every whim. We in real life right now are able to clone things in 2021, though of course not as advanced.

Hopefully I explained that dynamic well enough and I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

CiaoNima

Jul 29, 2020
Another one!

Btw are your stories all based on some books you've written? I know picture perfect was posted on litero, if you're making stories out of your books/novels i can hope for some of my favourite stories written by you get visuals

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Another one!

Btw are your stories all based on some books you've written? I know picture perfect was posted on litero, if you're making stories out of your books/novels i can hope for some of my favourite stories written by you get visuals
Yep, just like you said, all of these VN's are based off published and unpublished stories, though Secret Summer and Picture Perfect are based directly from my published erotica novels.

Sun Breed and this one, Follow the Leader are completely from scratch

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
@ superwriter

Ever tried to sneak onto the parquet with high heels? ;)

Unbenannt.PNG

Ok, I'm through now and I have to say, I didn't think that the story would captivate me.

I was wrong.
Damn another game that you can't wait to see how it will continue

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Very promising start.

Story is engaging, writing is leaps and bounds above the average, renders are excellent, characters are actually developed and personalities varied and established, and all done in short order...

Yeah, this one holds tons of promise

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1630551427879.png

Follow the Leader

AUG 31, 2021 AT 6:31 AM
Follow the Leader 0.2 Update When?!

I've actually been working on the update for a couple of days already, so it'll be out in like a week. A lot of you seemed to like the first update, and you finally get to spend some time with the girls one on one, and start to get to know them better as they start to get to know their selves better with the newfound freedom.

Update you guys again soon!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Sure, but at the same time it was missing a critical pieces of storytelling, if I remember correctly (my memory stinks, so could be wrong). I don't really remember a conflict in the story beyond the mom who only made a brief appearance (and a rather cold reaction to him putting his cock in her daughter(s).) at the end. There's brief mentions of money trouble, but it's only ever talked about. There was just an overall lack of finality to the writing, imo. An enjoyable experience, but not his best.
I'm with you there. The games suffer from similar issues to Daniels K games. They start solidly enough and introduce characters pretty well but lose steam midway with little character development and then make a mad dash for an ending. The overarching stories are similarly bland (with the exception of Hunger for Chaos) with little in the way of surprise. Perhaps the story of this game will stand out.

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes