• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The premise reads the same as the TV show 'Into the Badlands'.
I quite enjoyed that show, so I'm looking forward to a game with a similar premise but where I can control outcomes to a degree. And I'll be interested to see how this game's plot differs going forward.
I really did enjoy that show and got the whole 'baron' concept from it, but that's about the only thing this game has in common with that show. There will be no awesome sword fighting or martial arts lol

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Edit: I will update the mod tomorrow, probably midday EU time.

Made a mod for the game (0.1), it shows points changed with choices, highlights recommended choices and adds to/changes UI. I will add a gallery with future releases if no one makes a separate one.
In the future, if there's a choice between 2 scenes, I will add an option to see both, and if points requirements are too high, I will probably lower them.
Enjoy!

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download - Mega
Please update your mod for ver. 0.2!!

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Waiting for the remaster before i start this one ;)
Why come here to poke fun? My remasters are me trying to give you a better game. Do you think I enjoy redoing the same scenes over? Certainly not, just like you, I would rather do new content. But I realize that when the game is done a year or two from now, people will be playing it for years to come, if I'm lucky. So I'm going to give you the best version of that product instead of half-assing it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why come here to poke fun? My remasters are me trying to give you a better game. Do you think I enjoy redoing the same scenes over? Certainly not, just like you, I would rather do new content. But I realize that when the game is done a year or two from now, people will be playing it for years to come, if I'm lucky. So I'm going to give you the best version of that product instead of half-assing it.
And I very much appreciate remastering, your own and that of other developers. I didn't mind replaying Picture Perfect or Secret Summer when you did it; both were absolutely worth the replays IMO. :)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
And I very much appreciate remastering, your own and that of other developers. I didn't mind replaying Picture Perfect or Secret Summer when you did it; both were absolutely worth the replays IMO. :)
Hmm Glad you did. I wished I would've enjoyed them. Oh well. Not saying they were bad, just... Anyway. We all have different opinions.

lkta

May 3, 2017
It is not just poking fun. After the previous couple of games I genuinely am waiting for you to either finish the game or decide to remaster it. I like your games but getting 3/4 of the way through them only for the characters you have grown attached to completely change their appearance to the extent where they resemble entirely different people is very off putting

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Hmm Glad you did. I wished I would've enjoyed them. Oh well. Not saying they were bad, just... Anyway. We all have different opinions.
It is not just poking fun. After the previous couple of games I genuinely am waiting for you to either finish the game or decide to remaster it. I like your games but getting 3/4 of the way through them only for the characters you have grown attached to completely change their appearance to the extent where they resemble entirely different people is very off putting
Fair enough. Then please wait for the finished version because my games are in development and are subject to change, like every other single game in development from triple A games to indie ones.

Sep 3, 2020
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes