Sep 3, 2020
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
BTW any chance for light Saber fighting?
personally I love swords not guns and my favorite type of sword is a katana

take my word for it it's only a matter of time until SuperWritermakes a game where the main MC uses a katana

as his main weapon

I'm 100% sure of it I just hope he remembers to add a milf and the option to knock them up

oh and solo routes

that is the game I'm waiting for but this game is nice to

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
personally I love swords not guns and my favorite type of sword is a katana

take my word for it it's only a matter of time until SuperWritermakes a game where the main MC uses a katana

as his main weapon

I'm 100% sure of it I just hope he remembers to add a milf and the option to knock them up

oh and solo routes

that is the game I'm waiting for but this game is nice to
First the MC defeats a MILF with a katana, and then the sex ensues. And after several months of fighting other women with the katana, all of his conquests will have babies. I think that's how it goes.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Is it just me or did anyone else find Eight's karen cut a major turnoff and preferred the previous design
Lol Karen cut? It's edgy/goth/emo, in my opinion. It's how her hair is supposed to look from the beginning. I've learned that people always complain about change, no matter what it is, so I think you just need to give it a chance and it might grow on you.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Normally this early in a game I don't have a favorite but in this case it's 100% Ten. Looks and personality - she's my babe.
On a side note, I proffered Eight's original hair. I don't like the mop-in-a-blender look she has now. Just my preference.

Reactions: salty_croissant
May 9, 2017
Lol Karen cut? It's edgy/goth/emo, in my opinion. It's how her hair is supposed to look from the beginning. I've learned that people always complain about change, no matter what it is, so I think you just need to give it a chance and it might grow on you.
Not really about change but personal preference. Of course its just my opinion. Loved 9 & 10's change tho.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I know this game has the harem tag, but now i'm curious.
There was a similar point system in Picture Perfect, which could lead to some problems towards the end if you did't get all the points on the way.

I was sorry for Nine at this scene, but I had to chose Ten in the scene above, just because she's the redhead :love: , but now, as part of Update 2, i have grown fond of Eight myself (Nine had already a place in my heart before).

So, my question is, am i blocking my future / or some content with one (or two) of the girls here, or is it not essential in this game to get all possible points with the girls?

I think it would be a shame for the game if i have to go seperate ways for the respective girls, because i think i can and will love everyone.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
There was a similar point system in Picture Perfect, which could lead to some problems towards the end if you did't get all the points on the way.

I was sorry for Nine at this scene, but I had to chose Ten in the scene above, just because she's the redhead :love: , but now, as part of Update 2, i have grown fond of Eight myself (Nine had already a place in my heart before).

So, my question is, am i blocking my future / or some content with one (or two) of the girls here, or is it not essential in this game to get all possible points with the girls?

I think it would be a shame for the game if i have to go seperate ways for the respective girls, because i think i can and will love everyone.
I don't think it's essential to get all the possible points with a girl, it's a harem game, so you should be able to get them all at some point if you don't hugely fuck up or something.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

I don't think it's essential to get all the possible points with a girl, it's a harem game, so you should be able to get them all at some point if you don't hugely fuck up or something.
The checks so far doesn't require full points from what I can tell.
It's a harem game, so you'll get all the girls if you y. The only thing you'll lose out on are extra lewd or bonding scenes if you mess up too much, but there's a walkthrough if you're worried about that. =]

Sep 3, 2020
It's a harem game, so you'll get all the girls if you y. The only thing you'll lose out on are extra lewd or bonding scenes if you mess up too much, but there's a walkthrough if you're worried about that. =]
that's fine after all I do have Secret Summer it has solo routes

it even gives me the option to knock up milfs

and it has perfect milfs

basically, it's a game that was made for me

so the harem fans can have this one

i will still play it because I want to find out what happens but secret summer is still my favorite game

but what I do love about this game is that you have to build a relationship with the girls and they don't want to sleep with you right away

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
but what I do love about this game is that you have to build a relationship with the girls and they don't want to sleep with you right away
That you must do in every game from Superwriter;)

One more question, then i'll let you rest. Do we get there at some point in the game, for example when relationships with the girls get serious, that they get "real" names?

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2021
Agree to disagree. You shouldn't be looking for Dostoyevsky on an adult games site. Additionally, no one's playing 4 Gs / month. That's a collective total, which speaks for itself. A good writer can carry an audience, which clearly SuperWriter does. Your metric for "prowess at writing" is different than for many people. You're entitled to your opinion, but I disagree with it.
Low writing expectations work for devs that have low support who don't have enough financial backing to justify hiring a writer or devs that make up for it with great art and animations and even then it doesn't warrant a successful game. None of these excuses work for this dev. The renders are nothing special, the art style is the same old daz3d vomit found in every other beginner game that can be rendered on a 500$ machine, the updates are pretty small and there are no animations. And the quality of writing isn't even close enough to justify the 4000$/month support. The narration is wonky, the stories are completely unoriginal with poor execution and cliche scenarios, the characters are poorly written with any character motivations never being fully explored, and the dialogue becomes stale and detached from any fidelity to the story. And finally the endings, oh the endings! Calling them rushed would be a gross understatement. Endings without proper buildup can be executed nicely but the dev lacks the creative thinking to do any such thing, so he just writes it in the most predictable, banal and corny way possible without any good sex scenes to compensate for it. In the end, the growing sense of unsatisfaction that has been built up just dissipates into the routine humdrum of playing shitty games on this site waiting for the next good game.

Animations are often poorly implemented in games and should be left out. I don't find animations add much to the games. They are nice-to-haves, not necessities.
If you're a developer just starting out in making games then sure, animations aren't necessary and having bad animations is worse than having no animations. But for someone who has been developing games for quite a while and earns as much as SuperWriter does, animations are a must. In order to carry a game without animations, the developer must have a writing ability strong enough to pull off scenes with enough ingenuity and immersion to make it work. The narration has to be excellent and the dialogues have to be even better. The sex scenes in his games are quite badly written and are shorter than the bad animations that would have been, completely devoid of any arousal.
You should know that the dev tried adding animations in the game, pretty bad ones at that which is completely fine if he's just starting to learn animating scenes. There were a few images hinting for better animations in the coming updates and reworking old animations. But it was ditched in later updates which is bizarre. He didn't learn animating scenes, and after he was unable to do so he didn't even hire an animator. Look at Perverteer, has less patrons than this dev, first game was without animations and had excellent writing and when he couldn't do animations himself for the next game he hired an animator.

I would also point out as an aside that you judge writing in the same post where you make several writing mistakes yourself (no punctuation, typos, etc.)? No offense, but I'll take what you say with a large grain of salt, thanks.
That's the best you can do? Nitpick someone for their grammar? I'm not the one getting paid to write, and I don't give two shits about my grammar on a forum for adult games. Good English grammar and vocabulary don't make a good writer, it can only help someone in writing a game in English. There's a difference between translators/proofreaders and writers. Proofreaders aren't writers. That's why we have shitty games with good English like My New Family and other games by SuperWriter. There's so many good games with excellent stories out here on this site that receive negligible support because people care more about dickriding average devs than support newer devs with arguably much better games in terms of writing and art.
Also, if you'd read my original post carefully, I said people are paying 4k$ a month and not an individual which is a collective in itself so nice argument there.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Low writing expectations work for devs that have low support who don't have enough financial backing to justify hiring a writer or devs that make up for it with great art and animations and even then it doesn't warrant a successful game. None of these excuses work for this dev. The renders are nothing special, the art style is the same old daz3d vomit found in every other beginner game that can be rendered on a 500$ machine, the updates are pretty small and there are no animations. And the quality of writing isn't even close enough to justify the 4000$/month support. The narration is wonky, the stories are completely unoriginal with poor execution and cliche scenarios, the characters are poorly written with any character motivations never being fully explored, and the dialogue becomes stale and detached from any fidelity to the story. And finally the endings, oh the endings! Calling them rushed would be a gross understatement. Endings without proper buildup can be executed nicely but the dev lacks the creative thinking to do any such thing, so he just writes it in the most predictable, banal and corny way possible without any good sex scenes to compensate for it. In the end, the growing sense of unsatisfaction that has been built up just dissipates into the routine humdrum of playing shitty games on this site waiting for the next good game.

If you're a developer just starting out in making games then sure, animations aren't necessary and having bad animations is worse than having no animations. But for someone who has been developing games for quite a while and earns as much as SuperWriter does, animations are a must. In order to carry a game without animations, the developer must have a writing ability strong enough to pull off scenes with enough ingenuity and immersion to make it work. The narration has to be excellent and the dialogues have to be even better. The sex scenes in his games are quite badly written and are shorter than the bad animations that would have been, completely devoid of any arousal.
You should know that the dev tried adding animations in the game, pretty bad ones at that which is completely fine if he's just starting to learn animating scenes. There were a few images hinting for better animations in the coming updates and reworking old animations. But it was ditched in later updates which is bizarre. He didn't learn animating scenes, and after he was unable to do so he didn't even hire an animator. Look at Perverteer, has less patrons than this dev, first game was without animations and had excellent writing and when he couldn't do animations himself for the next game he hired an animator.

That's the best you can do? Nitpick someone for their grammar? I'm not the one getting paid to write, and I don't give two shits about my grammar on a forum for adult games. Good English grammar and vocabulary don't make a good writer, it can only help someone in writing a game in English. There's a difference between translators/proofreaders and writers. Proofreaders aren't writers. That's why we have shitty games with good English like My New Family and other games by SuperWriter. There's so many good games with excellent stories out here on this site that receive negligible support because people care more about dickriding average devs than support newer devs with arguably much better games in terms of writing and art.
Also, if you'd read my original post carefully, I said people are paying 4k$ a month and not an individual which is a collective in itself so nice argument there.
I don't know what you're trying to achieve here except being salty but SuperWriter isn't exactly swimming in a pool of dirt and cum stained pool of money like Icstor or Waifu academy dev.
The fact that you think MNF is shitty is pretty absurd. I get that it's can be overly sweet sometime bit if it's really not your thing then you should find it OK at least.
SuperWriter writes good stories. Has compelling characters and good renders. Not everyone has super computers like Philly.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
That you must do in every game from Superwriter;)

One more question, then i'll let you rest. Do we get there at some point in the game, for example when relationships with the girls get serious, that they get "real" names?
Lol No problem, ask as many questions as you want. I'm here on this site exactly to engage with fans of my games like yourself. But I think that I am leaning towards you being able to name the girls to really emphasize the point that they are free now.

It's totally fine if you think my games are bad, but why come here to say that? Break my spirit? Make me feel bad? There are people who do enjoy my games and I try my absolute best to give them the best story and game possible. You say I have been at this for quite a while, but I have been developing for almost exactly 2 years now, and have been learning everything on the go from coding, rendering, writing in VN format and everything else, I'm very new at this. I have absolutely no background in video game making, and am just a fellow perv making games I think others might enjoy.

You say I'm bad at animation, and I am. Which is why I DID hire an animator. I paid for that out of my own pocket, but he ended up wanting more money than what we originally planned on, which I have posted several times in my threads. So I asked my audience if they are okay without animations, and they are because they continue to support me because the story and renders is what matters to them, not animations that make up 5% of the game, probably even less than that.

And to be honest, I enjoy writing the sex scenes and explaining what is going on instead of just watching a looping animation.

You are making claims that are just not true or you highlight my updates are short and neglect the fact that I release every single month. I don't know why you don't like me and my games so much, but please just move on and let the people here that enjoy them enjoy them.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Lol No problem, ask as many questions as you want. I'm here on this site exactly to engage with fans of my games like yourself. But I think that I am leaning towards you being able to name the girls to really emphasize the point that they are free now.

It's totally fine if you think my games are bad, but why come here to say that? Break my spirit? Make me feel bad? There are people who do enjoy my games and I try my absolute best to give them the best story and game possible. You say I have been at this for quite a while, but I have been developing for almost exactly 2 years now, and have been learning everything on the go from coding, rendering, writing in VN format and everything else, I'm very new at this. I have absolutely no background in video game making, and am just a fellow perby making games I think others might enjoy.

You say I'm bad at animation, and I am. Which is why I DID hire an animator. I paid for that out of my own pocket, but he ended up wanting more money than what we originally planned on, which I have posted several times in my threads. So I asked my audience if they are okay without animations, and they are because they continue to support me because the story and renders is what matters to them, not animations that make up 5% of the game, probably even less than that.

And to be honest, I enjoy writing the sex scenes and explaining what is going on instead of just watching a looping animation.

You are making claims that are just not true or you highlight my updates are short and neglect the fact that I release every single month. I don't know why you don't like me and my games so much, but please just move on and let the people hear that enjoy them enjoy them.
Patients my young or old padawan. People will always criticize you no matter what you do. No matter how true, false, harsh, soft those are best course of action is to take the truth to improve on and filter out the toxic things.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes