Sep 3, 2020
Don't engage.........
exactly don't engage don't get me wrong criticism is very good however

if you're not going to explain what exactly your criticism is then it is pointless and you're wasting everybody's time

like for example if I have a problem with a game story I explain why and how it can be improved in my opinion

but if you're going to complain just for the sake of complaining then. It's really really stupid and I have a reading disability and even I know that

and the thing is SuperWriter is one of those Game Developer that believes in freedom of speech and he doesn't

get angry and call people toxic just for having an opinion that he may not agree with even if he does not agree with your opinion he still loves to hear it. It's what makes him special

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Cool update, still loving the game. Didn't get the sex scene, so guess I made a choice somewhere that didn't lead to it (didn't snap at Eight, chose to talk to Eight in the cell, and supported Nine in the end). I'll play through again and try different choices though to see what happens.

Thanks for the update SuperWriter, great work as always. :)

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
You have very good renders. But without animation, this is just a quality comic. With animation, the level of your work will increase significantly. P.s. I understand that animation takes a huge amount of time, but I compare your work with current trends in this area and wish you success in your work!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You have very good renders. But without animation, this is just a quality comic. With animation, the level of your work will increase significantly. P.s. I understand that animation takes a huge amount of time, but I compare your work with current trends in this area and wish you success in your work!
None of my games have animation. To me, they are just a bonus. And they don't add much to the game if they are just "ok." But animations make up a very small part of the game, so I don't think you can judge a game based just off the animation.

For example, this game so far is about 1 hour and 30 minutes long, and has a sex scene. So, that animation would be about a few minutes. I think the most important part of a game are the story and renders that take up 99%.

Don't get me wrong, I will definitely consider animation in the future, but I don't just want to add bad ones just to have animation. It's going to take some learning and I don't want to take that time off right now while I am doing three games. Hope I explained myself well enough

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Cool update, still loving the game. Didn't get the sex scene, so guess I made a choice somewhere that didn't lead to it (didn't snap at Eight, chose to talk to Eight in the cell, and supported Nine in the end). I'll play through again and try different choices though to see what happens.

Thanks for the update SuperWriter, great work as always. :)
Update is good, but I wasn't able to get the sex scene —even with exploring different choices repeatedly.
Thank you for playing, guys! Let me know if you have too much trouble getting to the sex scene and I will help you. Just send me a message

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Didn't get the sex scene in my first play-through in the 0.3 update. I eventually got it after experimenting with different choices.
Apparently to get the sex scene you need every girl to keep quiet & not to confess to the guard (By having high enough points with each girl or at least make sure Eight isn't too low) and don't let Nine kill the cops, but doing so you have to sacrifice relationship points with Nine (After stopping her from killing the cops), which i'm not a fan of personally. Losing lots of relationship points with one of our main girls and possibly ruining/blemishing that relationship with her for 1 sex scene with a side female character (who we might not see again) doesn't seems worth it, especially in the long run.

Unless their another way to access the sex scene that i missed :unsure:.

Apart from that the sex scene itself was enticing with an unique character like Anoushka.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Didn't get the sex scene in my first play-through in the 0.3 update. I eventually got it after experimenting with different choices.
Apparently to get the sex scene you need every girl to keep quiet & not to confess to the guard (By having high enough points with each girl or at least make sure Eight isn't too low) and don't let Nine kill the cops, but doing so you have to sacrifice relationship points with Nine (After stopping her from killing the cops), which i'm not a fan of personally. Losing lots of relationship points with one of our main girls and possibly ruining/blemishing that relationship with her for 1 sex scene with a side female character (who we might not see again) doesn't seems worth it, especially in the long run.

Apart from that the sex scene itself was enticing with an unique character like Anoushka.
Well damn. Yeah don't want to lose any points with the girls, especially Nine. And I wouldn't feel right in general not supporting her on that part. But damn, a sex scene with Anoushka? Was hoping to hook up with her eventually as she is a hottie, so sucks to miss that, but not worth jeopardizing my relationship with Nine for it.

I don't mind though. More here for the story, so don't mind missing the sex scene if that's the case. Thanks for the heads up! ;)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

Well damn. Yeah don't want to lose any points with the girls, especially Nine. And I wouldn't feel right in general not supporting her on that part. But damn, a sex scene with Anoushka? Was hoping to hook up with her eventually as she is a hottie, so sucks to miss that, but not worth jeopardizing my relationship with Nine for it.

I don't mind though. More here for the story, so don't mind missing the sex scene if that's the case. Thanks for the heads up! ;)
You do lose a good chunk of points, but it won't ruin your relationship in the long run. You might miss a scene or to however in the immediate future because of the loss of points.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes