Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I guess the MC wasn't kidding when he said he wasn't fashion savvy,he should have just recommended Nine to ask Ten or maybe even Eight about new clothes.

Reactions: Vill3m

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
No, I don't feel that would add anything to the story, and I don't want to add a kink just to add it. Hope you understand
Hey man! Awesome job on this project.

May I suggest something small? I noticed the UI or Menu font is missing number characters, so I searched and found two Almost similar fonts which are free to use but has all the characters you will need for the Menu+UI if you were interested take a look:

Good luck on your rest of the project
Sincerely the laziest panda on the forum.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey S.W. pretty cool game ya got here .. only thing i don't get is the " she will remember this " i help them out and get that attitude ... :ROFLMAO:
can't wait to see what you have in-store for us next (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
My money's on the butler piping the action via a video feed to the girls as to what the MC was doing with Anoushka... Payment in full, transaction complete! The girls can always hit him up later for their share of the payment...

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Hey man! Awesome job on this project.

May I suggest something small? I noticed the UI or Menu font is missing number characters, so I searched and found two Almost similar fonts which are free to use but has all the characters you will need for the Menu+UI if you were interested take a look:

Good luck on your rest of the project
Sincerely the laziest panda on the forum.
Ah, I have been thinking about a font to fix that little issue, so I appreciate this! Thank you, Panda.

Hey S.W. pretty cool game ya got here .. only thing i don't get is the " she will remember this " i help them out and get that attitude ... :ROFLMAO:
can't wait to see what you have in-store for us next (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Haha, glad you enjoyed!

Anoushka is Balalaika with a coke addiction lol... anyways SW hasnt missed on a game yet... Hope to see HFC make a comeback in the future because that had a crazy premise to it also that id like to see play out.
Appreciate the rating and feedback, man! And haha, Balalaika was the inspiration for Anoushka! Black Lagoon had a bunch of good. Thanks again

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Omg i never thought i will face a hard decision like this one But Damn i am a Good Guy But not Enough with A MILF like Anoushka i reeady to kill anyone to get her....Fuck i didn't save the mother and her daughter from the police officers ... i am a good guy ... i am a good guy .. i am a good guy .. i am a good guy .. i am a good guy ..God pls forgive me ! damn u SuperWriter

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I'm getting strong vibes that this concept of clones comes from the old Fox TV series Space Above and Beyond. Are we going to see slurs like Tanks and Nipple Neck come up?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I'm getting strong vibes that this concept of clones comes from the old Fox TV series Space Above and Beyond. Are we going to see slurs like Tanks and Nipple Neck come up?
Never heard thls show, but I looked it up and it looks interesting lol.

One thing I learned when I started writing stories is "there are no new ideas." It's the same reason why before you play a video game or watch a TV show or movie, there is a disclaimer "any persons or events from real life, etc, that are depicted in this story is purely coincidental."

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Hmmm.

Just got to the Anoushka scene and get feels from her of the Russian Spetznaz leader Balalaika from Black Lagoon. That includes the facial scarring.

Never heard thls show, but I looked it up and it looks interesting lol.

One thing I learned when I started writing stories is "there are no new ideas." It's the same reason why before you play a video game or watch a TV show or movie, there is a disclaimer "any persons or events from real life, etc, that are depicted in this story is purely coincidental."

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes