Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Hmmm.

Just got to the Anoushka scene and get feels from her of the Russian Spetznaz leader Balalaika from Black Lagoon. That includes the facial scarring.
If you look a few posts above, you'll see someone pointed that out and I responded that she was the inspiration for Anoushka. Balalaika definitely one of my favorite characters.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I hope Anoushka is a romance option and not just quick sex, she is my favorite right now.
I'm actually glad you said that. I have been bouncing back and forth whether to add her as a romance option at some point, that joins the group. Of course it'll be up to you whether you add her to your harem or maybe pursue her individually.

What does everyone think about making Anoushka a main LI? You can like this post to let it be known.

Last edited:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
What does everyone think about making Anoushka a main LI? You can like this post to let it be known.
I'd love for her to join the Li cast. I had to do 2 saves because I wanted to save the girls but also wanted to see her scene. lol

You know you can create a poll for the thread right? Might be an option if you want others' feedback for something.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I'm actually glad you said that. I have been bouncing back and forth whether to add her as a romance option at some point, that joins the group. Of course it'll be up to you whether you add her to your harem or maybe pursue her individually.

I'm never going to say no to more girls being added into MC's Harem love nest, if that's the case. #TeamHarem

Balalaika (from Black Lagoon) is one hell of a badass character to be based on.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I'd love for her to join the Li cast. I had to do 2 saves because I wanted to save the girls but also wanted to see her scene. lol

You know you can create a poll for the thread right? Might be an option if you want others' feedback for something.
I got enough feedback already, but I'll keep that in mind for next time!

The LIs include a redhead and brunettes but no blonde.
I'll take that as a yes lol

I'm never going to say no to more girls being added into MC's Harem love nest, if that's the case. #TeamHarem

Balalaika (from Black Lagoon) is one hell of a badass character to be based on.
As someone who has a high heel fetish I appreciate the MC's thoughts here. And I agree.
View attachment 1537922
Edit: Also, yes on Anoushka being a LI. She's the reason why I started playing.
Anoushka being added as an LI? I can't think of a better teacher for the girls... I vote her ON the island!
The feedback so far has been in favor of adding Anoushka to the main group of girls, and I personally had a ton of with her this update, so the plans ARE TO ADD HER AS A PERMANENT LOVE INTEREST going forward.

Maybe not next update, but she will definitely be back. And there is a lot to her in regards to her backstory that can you be explored and how she can help you guys on your journey. I think you guys will really like what she brings to the table.

Talk again soon, and I appreciate you pervs for the feedback!

Last edited:

JumPin

May 14, 2020
I got enough feedback already, but I'll keep that in mind for next time!

I'll take that as a yes lol

The feedback so far has been in favor of adding Anoushka to the main group of girls, and I personally had a ton of with her this update, so the plans ARE TO ADD HER AS A PERMANENT LOVE INTEREST going forward.

Maybe not next update, but she will definitely be back. And there is a lot to her in regards to her backstory that can you be explored and how she can help you guys on your journey. I think you guys will really like what she brings to the table.

Talk again soon, and I appreciate you pervs for the feedback!
You just made my day, I wish you many patreons.:love:;)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is the main character suppose to be black or more middle eastern?
Can't quite tell from the screenshots due to the lighting but seems different from your normal MCs SW.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Is the main character suppose to be black or more middle eastern?
Can't quite tell from the screenshots due to the lighting but seems different from your normal MCs SW.
The MC in Sun Breed is Indian I think. The MC here I think is black, at least that is how I saw it.
Yep, Hornny has it right. I just want to add more unique-looking characters instead of just white all the time. So going forward, I will choose a different ethnicity for my girls and MCs.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Understandable, needs the interracial tag then.
(probably should of had it anyways if there is any scenes with Eight, Nine, or Ten. lol)

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes