Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
...though no sex with none of them yet.
And with that you disappointed me immeasurably!
When I read "lewd scene", I had all the hopes it would be with at least one of the three ladies.

But no, instead with some "run along"... :cry:

What do you think of the story so far? Honestly
Honestly?

You have a unique gift for writing wonderful stories.
No matter if Follow the Leader, Sunbreed, Secret Summer or Picture Perfect at the time.

I love all of your stories, even though I'm neither into Sci-Fi nor vampire.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm a softie, so I saved them. Even if I knew that I was going to miss the sex scene. I could, of course, have saved and played the other, but I'm not that kind of guy. Both IRL and in games I go forward, no R in my gear box. ;)
Yeah, my main playthrough is gonna be saving the girls but the scene was hot and I really liked that crazy Russian so I had to try it :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheDick69+

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Don't save the 2 girls and you're good to go ;)
I'm a softie, so I saved them. Even if I knew that I was going to miss the sex scene. I could, of course, have saved and played the other, but I'm not that kind of guy. Both IRL and in games I go forward, no R in my gear box. ;)
Yeah, my main playthrough is gonna be saving the girls but the scene was hot and I really liked that crazy Russian so I had to try it :)
I think I'm going to make it so that you guys can still have sex with Anoushka if you save the girls. I'm thinking about it, and I don't think there should be two consequences. If you don't save the girls, you already lose a few points with 9.

Yeah, for this next update I'm working on, you can save those girls and have sex with Anoushka as long as you pass the checkpoint test. Thank you for the feedback, guys

Sep 3, 2020
I think I'm going to make it so that you guys can still have sex with Anoushka if you save the girls. I'm thinking about it, and I don't think there should be two consequences. If you don't save the girls, you already lose a few points with 9.

Yeah, for this next update I'm working on, you can save those girls and have sex with Anoushka as long as you pass the checkpoint test. Thank you for the feedback, guys
you know I was thinking what if you reversed it

like if you don't save the women you don't get the sex scene but if you save them it impresses Anoushka so much that you risked your life to do the right thing even though it would mean that she would kill you that she sleeps with you

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
you know I was thinking what if you reversed it

like if you don't save the women you don't get the sex scene but if you save them it impresses Anoushka so much that you risked your life to do the right thing even though it would mean that she would kill you that she sleeps with you
I could add a line that she's impressed you saved the women, that's not a bad idea. It's another factor that she would be interested in you (she's interested in you for other reasons if you tried the sex scene)

Thanks for the comment. I will be adding that because it makes a lot of sense. You saving the girls is the catalyst for her wanting to speak to you one-on-one upstairs.

Opposite of that, she is impressed with you 4 handling the mission without any hiccups even though she can see you are an amateur. If you do not save the girls.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I didn't save them and still didn't see a sex scene. Is there another requirement?

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
finished v0.3
overall pretty good. i love the 3 main li's! they are great. the world and overall story is interesting and something new. obv having a future with slaves but no tracking system is a bit silly but who cares just small detail.
mc is not the worst, wish we wouldn't "see" him so often or have him in the middle of the render.... i rather look at the girls or even a wall. i'm not into seeing the mc all the time (or in this case his bod and his unshaved chin, but ey happy we don't really see his face).
he was a slave but he already fucked around and has sex exp, imo that is a minus. would fit the story better if he and the girls would together get to learn sex. having a low level cleaning slave now act and teach these virgins about sex imo doesn't fit the story characters or even the logic of the world and his past. also would have been more wholesome and deepen the connection if his first sex exp would be with the main li's.
the first "optional" sex scene being with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was just nothing to me. imo total waste of a first sex scene. it wasn't bad and she
but yeah for me it was not a plus, i would even see it as a negative. hope the focus in future will be the 3 main li's. sex with rdm side characters does nothing for me if the side chick doesn't get decent buildup and reasoning.

but all the above is just small detail, wont make or break the game. but what COULD break the game for me:
if the mother becomes a character in this game or even a LI. i HATE raped-li/ex-sexslave/ex-slut/dark-past-li/cumdump li's. the mother being a sex-slave for that ugly bastard and him talking about how great she was to fuck and what she was able to do in bed was already a huge turnoff, but i was ok with it bc the mother wasn't even a character in the game, but if she will show up in future and maybe even becomes a li, i'll drop this game instantly. i don't want to be around such characters, it would just always remind me how the ugly bastard fucked her in every position possible every night and how the ugly bastard made her gargle his balls and lick up his spit form the floor while being double fisted.
anyway what i really hope is that the mother will never show up or be part of the game.

but anyhow, the current content is decent. not yet very fappable. still in the build up phase. i would recommend it to anybody in about 3-6months as long as the mother won't show up

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
finished v0.3
overall pretty good. i love the 3 main li's! they are great. the world and overall story is interesting and something new. obv having a future with slaves but no tracking system is a bit silly but who cares just small detail.
mc is not the worst, wish we wouldn't "see" him so often or have him in the middle of the render.... i rather look at the girls or even a wall. i'm not into seeing the mc all the time (or in this case his bod and his unshaved chin, but ey happy we don't really see his face).
he was a slave but he already fucked around and has sex exp, imo that is a minus. would fit the story better if he and the girls would together get to learn sex. having a low level cleaning slave now act and teach these virgins about sex imo doesn't fit the story characters or even the logic of the world and his past. also would have been more wholesome and deepen the connection if his first sex exp would be with the main li's.
the first "optional" sex scene being with the
was just nothing to me. imo total waste of a first sex scene. it wasn't bad and she
but yeah for me it was not a plus, i would even see it as a negative. hope the focus in future will be the 3 main li's. sex with rdm side characters does nothing for me if the side chick doesn't get decent buildup and reasoning.

but all the above is just small detail, wont make or break the game. but what COULD break the game for me:
if the mother becomes a character in this game or even a LI. i HATE raped-li/ex-sexslave/ex-slut/dark-past-li/cumdump li's. the mother being a sex-slave for that ugly bastard and him talking about how great she was to fuck and what she was able to do in bed was already a huge turnoff, but i was ok with it bc the mother wasn't even a character in the game, but if she will show up in future and maybe even becomes a li, i'll drop this game instantly. i don't want to be around such characters, it would just always remind me how the ugly bastard fucked her in every position possible every night and how the ugly bastard made her gargle his balls and lick up his spit form the floor while being double fisted.
anyway what i really hope is that the mother will never show up or be part of the game.

but anyhow, the current content is decent. not yet very fappable. still in the build up phase. i would recommend it to anybody in about 3-6months as long as the mother won't show up
Glad you enjoyed the game! And thank you for all of the feedback, and I'll answer some for you.

1) I have considered showing less of the MC in all of my games, I agree the main focus should be on the girls.

2) The MC comments a few times about his inexperience when it comes to relationships and sex. And he does so when he is going to have sex with you-know-who, saying basically that he hopes he doesn't look up with his level of inexperience. There's no teaching he'll be doing or anything like that.

3) Anoushka will be a main LI at some point when she returns to the group, but of course you can just avoid her. She won't be back for a little while though because I want to focus your relationship on the 3 clones and have you become a lot closer like you do in this upcoming update .

4) The mother will not be an LI. There is no incest in this game.

Hope I could answer all of your concerns, and the newest update will be coming out in a week or so!

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Glad you enjoyed the game! And thank you for all of the feedback, and I'll answer some for you.

1) I have considered showing less of the MC in all of my games, I agree the main focus should be on the girls.

2) The MC comments a few times about his inexperience when it comes to relationships and sex. And he does so when he is going to have sex with you-know-who, saying basically that he hopes he doesn't look up with his level of inexperience. There's no teaching he'll be doing or anything like that.

3) Anoushka will be a main LI at some point when she returns to the group, but of course you can just avoid her. She won't be back for a little while though because I want to focus your relationship on the 3 clones and have you become a lot closer like you do in this upcoming update .

4) The mother will not be an LI. There is no incest in this game.

Hope I could answer all of your concerns, and the newest update will be coming out in a week or so!
thanks for the very fast reply, lol you really are working 24/7 haha.

about 2) i did understand that he lacked exp with relationships, but i do remember him saying how he used to sneak away with other servants to fuck, and that seemed like something he did more than once for sure. but maybe i slightly misunderstood that. i do know him saying he lacked sex exp but yeah for me it was weird, him saying he lacks exp while before thinking how he used to sneak away with other servants to fuck em. i just took it in a way where mc fucked other servants/girls in the past but because he is with such a alpha woman and he felt not good enough for her or whatever he got clod feet and became nervous during the first in-game sex scene so he made excuses for himself or something like that lol.

3)

4) i'm the biggest incest simp ever, but yeah for this particular game and story i'm really really happy that the mother won't be a li

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
thanks for the very fast reply, lol you really are working 24/7 haha.

about 2) i did understand that he lacked exp with relationships, but i do remember him saying how he used to sneak away with other servants to fuck, and that seemed like something he did more than once for sure. but maybe i slightly misunderstood that. i do know him saying he lacked sex exp but yeah for me it was weird, him saying he lacks exp while before thinking how he used to sneak away with other servants to fuck em. i just took it in a way where mc fucked other servants/girls in the past but because he is with such a alpha woman and he felt not good enough for her or whatever he got clod feet and became nervous during the first in-game sex scene so he made excuses for himself or something like that lol.

3)

4) i'm the biggest incest simp ever, but yeah for this particular game and story i'm really really happy that the mother won't be a li
2) I understand how you can interpret him sneaking off with other servants as something else, but it was just to show that he is not a complete virgin at 25, and had opportunities here and there to at least have sex.

3) I also get how you can see the sex scene was rushed, but you take account into who it was with. And you can see buy all of her actions that she is a very unpredictable person lol. And does things on whims.

Thanks again for the feedback! Looking forward to your future feedback on the upcoming updates

Reactions: haooni

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Would it be possible to have a Mega link re-instated?

Mega is the only file-hosting site I can use without tearing out my hair, as any other site basically limits my download speeds to less than 1MB/s which I simply cannot find the patience to sit through...

EDIT: To add some context, Using the MEGA Desktop app, I download with 10-16MB/s...

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes