pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Plot reminds me of that Michael Bay flick, The Island except the MC isn't a clone like his runaway companion(s) and this isn't set in the near future or anything but an alternate reality :D

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Does Eight remain a misandrist bitch the entire game to the latest update?
Its getting tiring to read her dialogue at this point and I just started :cautious:

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I figured it would be the typical "Put up a front to protect myself" excuse but frankly I've read too many stories with the exact same archetype and tropes and I've had enough

I know these type of people exist in real life but realism be damned

I hate this kind of rationalization :HideThePain:
Therefore I can't stand this character :LOL:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
Follow the Leader [v0.4a] [SuperWriter][Compressed]
Original Size : 687 MB
Compressed Win/Linux || Mac : 159 MB || 142 MB

This compression is unofficial

Last edited:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
SuperWriter I remember your point system from PP, where you could miss a scene pretty quickly if you missed 1 or 2 points.
Here in FtL it is the case that you cannot get the full points with all 3 women at the same time.
If you choose Nine or Ten, you lose points with Eight, or vice versa.

Therefore a question.
This is a harem game, but is it really possible to get all ladys (Eight, Nine, Ten) at the same time and see all of the content?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pun very much intended:
There is this idea in a lot of writen and visual materials that you name something you like.
For whatever reason, this superwriter has run outta names to give and we are stuck in the
realm of numbers. Which is jarring in the game, but also considering how blank the girls are.
They are full grown amazing bombshells with nothing to do or like or live 4.
A name should be a good start.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I figured it would be the typical "Put up a front to protect myself" excuse but frankly I've read too many stories with the exact same archetype and tropes and I've had enough

I know these type of people exist in real life but realism be damned

I hate this kind of rationalization :HideThePain:
Therefore I can't stand this character :LOL:
You should keep playing. There's plenty of things you still don't know as the player, including everything about the characters =]

SuperWriter I remember your point system from PP, where you could miss a scene pretty quickly if you missed 1 or 2 points.
Here in FtL it is the case that you cannot get the full points with all 3 women at the same time.
If you choose Nine or Ten, you lose points with Eight, or vice versa.

Therefore a question.
This is a harem game, but is it really possible to get all ladys (Eight, Nine, Ten) at the same time and see all of the content?
Don't worry, you'll be able to get all of the points to see a scene in a playthrough.

Pun very much intended:
There is this idea in a lot of writen and visual materials that you name something you like.
For whatever reason, this superwriter has run outta names to give and we are stuck in the
realm of numbers. Which is jarring in the game, but also considering how blank the girls are.
They are full grown amazing bombshells with nothing to do or like or live 4.
A name should be a good start.
Go back a few pages.
They will get a real name.
Lol I haven't run out of names. You'll see the girls talking about their names in a near future update and it will make sense.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Why is eight such a bitch if she's only month's old?
I'm sure you would be too if you were created just to be a rich boy's sex slave with free will you'd be an ass to everyone and trust no one. i know I would and probably kill the mfker.

Kinda surprised a lot of people keep either missing that part or just ignores it completely and thinks all the girls in these vn's should just instantly fall in love with the MC

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes