Mod Unity Completed Harem Villa: Cheat Mod [Kasey]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
I haven't tried the phone codes yet but all the 'standard' codes seem to work fine. Though I don't know if this is a base game thing or from the mod but I haven't seen Aiko show up in the spell target list for the 75$ spell.

edit I am playing with the beta 7.2

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018
I haven't tried the phone codes yet but all the 'standard' codes seem to work fine. Though I don't know if this is a base game thing or from the mod but I haven't seen Aiko show up in the spell target list for the 75$ spell.

edit I am playing with the beta 7.2
Just checked it and it's the same for me

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
I did the dll rename and then i copy and pasted the rar extracted file into same file but i don't see any option to get secret-shop or anything the only shop i got is the dibela one at foot of bed. I tried all the things that looked like a night stand nothing brings up a shop im using the v7 beta 2 of HV but it doesn't work not sure why. I entered the codes in the phone and it say's nothing happens that's it im not sure if its a bug or not i really don't know so any help would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

U

User_10739

I did the dll rename and then i copy and pasted the rar extracted file into same file but i don't see any option to get secret-shop or anything the only shop i got is the dibela one at foot of bed. I tried all the things that looked like a night stand nothing brings up a shop im using the v7 beta 2 of HV but it doesn't work not sure why. I entered the codes in the phone and it say's nothing happens that's it im not sure if its a bug or not i really don't know so any help would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.
The stuff is for Dibela's shop. The dev keeps monkeying around with the UI on this game so however you get to Dibela's, that's where you use the codes. The

FYI, there are no codes for Aiko, as far as I know she cannot move in...

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@Kasey - added game link to your OP so the mod gets picked up by the new Mod search thingy I made. Hope you don't mind, sir.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote