Ren'Py - Abandoned - Harem X Survival [v0.2.2] [SilverVoxPlay]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Maxx3

I like the characters models and the art style is one of my favorites.
    I think the story is pretty ok with great potential to be improved, remembers me a little of the story in the Y:The last man.
    The animations with the girls is pretty good, just wanted to hear the sound of them on the action.

I definitely will keep an eye on future updates.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

DeseoRabbit

# Review for [v0.2]
    # Recommended: No

The dialog is really badly written, It's cringy and makes little sense. It's like someone only knows cliches/tropes and thinks that that's how humans behave/talk.
    The characters often repeat themselves. (Strike-throughs are original text) "Kanna: In the mean time meantime you can visit me in my room at Evening in the Evening. Don't forget to visit my room at Evening in the Evening if you have free time".

Besides the writing mistakes, there are also a lot of logic problems:
    - They keep mentioning that the MC is "OMG SO AMAZING" and "OMG WE ARE SO LUCKY" (They didn't actually use caps, but it sure felt like it was being shoved down my throat).
    - Questioning if the MC is human after freeing him from cryostasis. What else could he be? An alien? A dog? A melon? It makes no sense to bring this into the conversation and derail it.
    - After saying that the sperm supply is almost depleted why does the MC choose to question that statement? Why does he tell the people that know more of what's going on, that the sperm banks should hold "sperm of tens of thousands of men of many races and variations". It's illogical and to me seems like the writer was simply aiming for a bigger word count. Also, if the remaining supply is 5ml, then it isn't almost depleted, it's empty (Again, no reason to give the specifics besides increasing word count)