Ren'Py Abandoned Harem X Survival [v0.2.2] [SilverVoxPlay]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
HXS v0.2 Release - 01.jpg

Overview:
Tells about the story after the pandemic lethal virus attacks, which destroyed more than 70% population on earth.
After 5 years, almost 100% men and more than 60% women were died.
Somehow, you are survived and you are also a man.
Yes, it is what you are thinking..
This is your new world after the pandemic apocalypse.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-27
Release Date: 2021-09-07
Developer: SliverVoxPlay - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Game Features:

Developer Notes:
Warning! You'll want to start a new game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

CircleJerker thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

GPHVWV.png hkvi79.png LNBm9M.png 5PeOpf.png +uCWcR.png v+WSQm.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Generic plot where the mc FKs a shit load of girls huh
Edit : wish there was a little ntr to spice things up.but some ppl will get sad
It's already stated men are rare, so why would you add ntr. With the rarity of men, one might go a lifetime and not see another except for there own child/parent/brother. Even then once they reach breeding age, then they would be off to build a harem of there own.

Good graphics, decent start, work on that english a little and you will have a good game.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Before I read the description, I thought this game is a situation like persona game. You must avoid being caught by everyone and get beat up.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
After 5 years, almost 100% men and more than 60% women were died.
Sounds like it's gonna be the MC's job to repopulate the species.

As they say, "Find something you love to do, and you'll never have to work a day in your life."

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Two bugs so far. Erika's room doesn't give a "not present yet" message, it tries to load a graphic that isn't there yet.

While loading <'Image' u'images/places/erika_room1.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/places/erika_room1.png'.

And after initial card guessing game you cannot play it again because the label's wrong.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'cardguessingresult'.

Otherwise a fair episode.

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
Decided to give this a shot since why not?

Things I noticed:
- English is a bit rough, not completely unintelligible, but it could use some work. I think there are a few people willing to offer their services to help out.

- Finding the shower was a trip. Maybe I missed it during the exposition, but I tried clicking all over the room before venturing out into the rest of the Dorm. This could be alleviated by either teleporting the user to the shower or at least providing some directions.

- "Female in blue and stockings" could probably be rewritten as "Lady in Blue", "Yellow Haired Girl" should probably just be "Blonde Girl"

- All the "X will be available later" options should probably be hidden from the user so they don't get hung up on an option being available. Plus it allows for more development for the user.

- Ellen, Rin, and Ren all look like they're trying to cosplay "Sexy Army Girl" instead of actual Army folks. While it's possible that all the women in the military died to DCV, it seems unlikely that there would be nobody who remembered the traditions and tried to upkeep them in the military. At the very least, proper uniforms would help to try and build a sense of "yes, these are military folks"

- Is Erika trying to say "dumb" instead of "dump"? Also, without knowing more about her character, it feels strange that there wasn't a bit more of a happy reunion from her side. (Since for him it probably wasn't that long) it felt a lot less like family and more like a friend you don't see too often.

- Trying to enter Erika's Room crashes the game. Maybe a check or something should be placed to prevent this?

- After extracting with UnRen, I think I managed to play everything, it may be worth putting a notification in the game to indicate this to the player.

Despite how rough 0.0.1 is, I'm definitely planning on checking out the next few releases before writing up a review. I'm interested where it goes, and I like the feeling it gives of there being a slightly "shadowy cabal" behind the girls. I think there's definite potential here, and the content level was pretty good for a 0.0.1 release.

Last edited:

Password69

Jul 24, 2020
I feel like its has a Parallel Paradise (manga) vibes but its has World's End Harem (also another manga) settings.

Reactions: Denos
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes