Ren'Py Abandoned Harem X Survival [v0.2.2] [SilverVoxPlay]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Steven_3000

Nov 17, 2018
With the rarity of men, one might go a lifetime and not see another except for there own child/parent/brother.
Well, the game states that almost 100% of men died and so did 60% of women, this means that there is 1 man for every 40 women so while they are weird, they are not super rare, mostly considering birthrates were not affected.

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
Well, decided to check in on this because why not? Found that the author put out a public release of 0.2 after checking their patreon randomly. Now to find out if it's any good...

You'll want to start a new game.

PC [1.4gb]
/

Mac [1.37gb]
/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: filochard

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
somehow after reading the title i thought it`s a battle royale for what ever reason if the girls doesn`t make the dude cum his brains gets kicked out of the harem.....

• Haha
Reactions: lordfridge9

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
except for there own child/parent/brother.
build a harem of there own.

work on that english.
Indeed.
Their might be a need for that. Really their might. :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Let's not even begin with "they're". :ROFLMAO:

Please tell me this was intentionally ironic?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
If your game stops progressing after Erika arrives and you see Kaori reporting to someone, then you need to talk to Kaori while she's in her room. She's always bathing in the evening though, so you can't.

I found that if you go to the bathroom, then leave the bathroom and then return again in the same evening, you will now get a chance to wait for her to leave the bathroom and now you can find her in her room. Do talk/events to continue.

spaceghost

Jun 7, 2021
somehow after reading the title i thought it`s a battle royale for what ever reason if the girls doesn`t make the dude cum his brains gets kicked out of the harem.....
That doesn't appear to be what's happening here, but y'know, not a bad idea...

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Another lousy sandbox. Erika arrives and disappears. The menu says she has not arrived. Really is a load clicking for nothing.
Bye (n)

Bluballz

Jun 10, 2018
Ah yes,

Certainly my fav situation: Dude is an unwitting survivor immune to the china virus, having set sail some months ago, and now finds himself alone at the next port. The COVID-19 pandemic - a chinese manufactured bio-weapon - has finally succeeded in killing more than 5.5 billion people across the entire planet. Walking around an empty town, he is clubbed over the head and taken to an Island just off the coast of wherever he docked. There he meets a 40-something women, who appointed herself as the Madam on the island (housing over 1000 females of all races, creeds, orientations etc.), sending this last surviving male on the planet on an unrelenting fuck-fest, with only a handful of rules:

1. No cumming outside of a woman. Ever. Each sperm must be used to try make a baby - creating new humans!
2. No jacking off and cumming outside a woman, if you are jacking off (or being jacked) you have to still CUM INSIDE A WOMAN, same for any and all non-intercourse fun. Always stock in back in the nearest non-preggo and cum inside her.
3. Fridays are 50-girl fuck days. Prepare yourself, always
4. No falling in love
5. See rules 1 and 2 again!

Set this game/story up on an Island (or deserted city/farm) with impregnation, raising children and eventually poking the offspring too, once they reach breeding age. Geez, this would be a festival of creampies and preggo sex, when not impregnating more women.

Devious, sexy and hot AF. Who wants to do the graphics for THIS story with me?
If done right youd have a huge following

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Harem X Survival [v0.2] [SilverVoxPlay] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,40 GB / 654 MB - Harem_X_Survival-v0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,37 GB / 620 MB - Harem_X_Survival-v0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
how do events get triggered in this game. the MC seems to chat, chat and more chat without anything happening.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
progressed, given money, figured I would check out the shop, bought a outfit....... now shop bugged out and pc window will not close. The only thing I can do is click on the shopping bag. sometimes the bed shows letting my sleep but this window never closes breaking the game.

Edit I just hit this while trying to close it another time.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Ah yes, the "paradise" of being the only guy in the world. All fun and games until you want to crack some skulls or talk sports :cry:
you want to talk sports in a world where the WNBA is the worlds biggest sport organization? I'll pass.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Well I went back a save and got around what ever was causing my issue. Sadly though I think I will walk away for a while.. the sandbox is kinda ok but the grind is freaking horrible. A huge problem when it comes to sandbox games that make you grind and then throw limits on how much you can do in a given day.

Reactions: User1230
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes