Ren'Py Abandoned Harem X Survival [v0.2.2] [SilverVoxPlay]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I have a problem, I stayed on the 6th Saturday morning, I don't know how to skip ahead until the afternoon, I can't find any action that I could do :)

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I have a problem, I stayed on the 6th Saturday morning, I don't know how to skip ahead until the afternoon, I can't find any action that I could do :)
Try taking a shower. It's the only method I found so far.

Edit. I found a option to nap to pass time.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Eh. If you spend two in game weeks trying to get affection with a character and nothing... at all.. happens once your sister joins.

Meh. Affection grinding doesn't seem to do anything. There needs to be a better way of indicating whether or not you're spinning wheels

Morning phase gives you no options you can do except shower. Don't include a phase if you're not going to do anything with it. It says two characters are in the office but they don't show up in the morning. All other locations are closed off.

If there's later content, great, but you haven't given anyone any indication it exists or how long it takes to get there, or whether it's time gated or affection gated. Do you have one character's story gated behind another? And if so, is that 'another' character only accessible at one time period?

No one likes moon logic puzzle affection grind design. Give better conveyance so your game has sticking power. The premise is a good premise to build off of, and there's potential here but the early game design cuts people off from ever getting to see it.

Reactions: User1230 and lbt

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
FYI
I missed getting a haircut in Kaori office by Erika. This locked out all morning events in Kaori office. Mainly option to increase affections of Kaori and Nina in morning. Also access to Warehouse, money, and bedrooms of Erika and Twins. I forgot about the Medical room and sperm donations. I knew I did something wrong on my first attempt but I never knew it would effect so much gameplay.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
what are the requirments for kaori events? i have 24 effection and i am at day 34 and still nothing. do i have to raise the affection of others too?

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
what are the requirments for kaori events? i have 24 effection and i am at day 34 and still nothing. do i have to raise the affection of others too?
I don't exactly know myself. I just talked to her, raised her affection and bought her some outfits. The other characters aren't need to get her events.

Last edited:

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
I don't exactly know myself. I just talked to her, raised her affection and bought her some outfits. The other characters aren't need to get her events.
i see do you remember what affection she had? i can only talk to her in her office. my affection 25 with her

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
i see do you remember what affection she had? i can only talk to her in her office. my affection 25 with her
You need to talk to her in the evenings. Because she in the bathroom, I thought her evening visit was a mistake with the dialogue. However somewhere in this thread you select bathroom, select leave, select bathroom, then yes to wait. Then you can visit her in her room. Her room visits are the ones that trigger the events. The first week, I spent the mornings doing the mandatory stuff. The afternoon helping Kaori. The evenings visiting Kaori. I completed her events within two weeks, so her affection should be at least 14.

Reactions: gundam_00

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
You need to talk to her in the evenings. Because she in the bathroom, I thought her evening visit was a mistake with the dialogue. However somewhere in this thread you select bathroom, select leave, select bathroom, then yes to wait. Then you can visit her in her room. Her room visits are the ones that trigger the events. The first week, I spent the mornings doing the mandatory stuff. The afternoon helping Kaori. The evenings visiting Kaori. I completed her events within two weeks, so her affection should be at least 14.
i see thanks

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Well, decided to check in on this because why not? Found that the author put out a public release of 0.2 after checking their patreon randomly. Now to find out if it's any good...

You'll want to start a new game.

PC [1.4gb]
/ Google Drive

Mac [1.37gb]
/ Google Drive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I need for Googel A recquest to get it. and on Media i see Privat setting?? ok any other Dl to get. Or no Badskulls here?

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Harem X Survival [v0.2] [SilverVoxPlay] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,40 GB / 654 MB - Harem_X_Survival-v0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,37 GB / 620 MB - Harem_X_Survival-v0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Only media works. THx you hope it is wort the try?

• Hey there
Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

Harem X Survival v0.2.2 Release - PC & Android (1.4 GB), Mac (1.37 GB)

Hello Guys,
Harem X Survival v0.2.2 has been released.
You wake up in a Harem X Dorm School after sleeping for 5 years in Cryostasis, where there are 9 Sexy and Beautiful women who live there.
Your story begins when you realize that you are the only man in the world who survived the global pandemic virus.
Harem X Survival includes 90+ lewd animation (and counting) in 11 completely Uncensored Lewd Scenes, girl's stats and traits to build and unlock, buy and change outfit, exciting features, unique characters, 30+ unique events (and counting) , many girl's interaction options, 1400+ rendered images (and counting), and way, way more to come.
=====================================================
Bugfix Update v0.2.2 :
- Fixed a bathroom bug that prevent you to progress to story 2.
- Fixed a bug that prevent you to progress to story 8.
- Fixed few bugs in Hint and Event system.

========= What Changed / Added in v0.2.1 =========
New Features - Hint System :
  • Hint for Next Girls Events in Girl Profiles
  • Hint for Next Story Events in Game Information
What Changed :
  • Girl's Profile - Added Hint
  • Reduce Affection Level needed by 1 to trigger next event for Kanna (event 4) & Erika (event 1)
Bug Fix :
  • MC can still take a shower in bathroom while in Story Event time. And it caused the Story Event can't be progressed or triggered anymore. The bug is now fixed.
  • I suggest you to play from the beginning to avoid bathroom bugs above which may be stored in your current v0.2 saves and prevent you to progress the story.
Save Compatibility :
  • Save from HXS v0.2 are compatible (as long as you are absolutely sure you never take a shower while in story event). After load your save, just click on clickable things or change place to load the new features.
Pictures :
Detail Change Log, Images & Various information :
Direct Download Links HXS v0.2.2 :
PC (Windows, Linux & Android) - 1.4 GB :

Mac - 1.37 GB :

How to play on Android :
1. Download the PC version of the game (to your Android Smartphone).
2. Unpack the .zip using RAR or your desired unpacking tool.
3. Download Joiplay and the Ren'py Plugin for Joiplay through the Google Play store.
4. Launch Joiplay, when you are on the main menu, click the "+" button on the bottom right. Enter game name, version and (optional) game icon.
5. On the "Executable File" click Choose and go to the location where you downloaded and unpacked the game's zip file. Inside the unpacked game folder choose the .exe game file and click Choose. When all information looks correct, feel free to click on the "Add" button.
6. Play Harem X Survival by click the HXS icon in JoiPlay.
7. You're now done and good to go. Have fun!
8. Saves are stored in Harem X Survival game folder -> game -> saves
IMPORTANT NOTES :
  • I never made any of Android version (yet) of Harem X Survival game.
  • Android version will be from PC version, played with Joiplay apps.

Thank you so much for playing and supporting.
Let's have fun together,
-- Silver Vox --

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

Regarding The HXS Game and New Unreal Engine Game Projects

Hey Guys,
If you're wondering about when the next HXS update will be release, then I am really sorry.
For some reasons, the development of this game will not be continue and stopped at version 0.2 (current version).
I apologize about this. and I am personally don't want the development of this game to stop, but for a number of reasons and considerations, I have decided to stop it.
I am also very grateful for all of your support so far, especially for those who have become my patrons.
But don't worry, I am already starting to make 2 new games (Third Person Shooter and RPG) using Unreal Engine 4 as a base game engine, which is so powerful and has so many features.
I can't say anything more about the new games right now, but one thing for sure, I will use a sexy female adult girl as the main protagonist for each game.
This Patreon page will be revamped and updated later to suit the new game development.
Therefore, all posts and links to the Harem X Survival game will be deleted on February 2022.
If you want to know about the new Unreal Engine game development, keep following my Patreon..
Oh yeah, the Patreon name will also likely to be renamed later.
Once again, Thank you so much for everyone who has supported me.
Hopefully, all of you can continue to support my new games as well.
If you have any question or concern, let me know.
Let's have fun together,
-- Silver Vox --

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Harem X Survival [v0.2.2] [SilverVoxPlay] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,40 GB / 655 MB - Harem_X_Survival-v0.2.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,37 GB / 621 MB - Harem_X_Survival-v0.2.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes