3.00 star(s) 66 Votes

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to retreat from the hex grid once you've run out of food ? Is there any way to elect to carry more with you from the start ?

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to retreat from the hex grid once you've run out of food ? Is there any way to elect to carry more with you from the start ?
Yes and yes!
There's an item called Ariadne's string that will instantly get you out of a dungeon. Warning: this will not give you the bonus affection that you get when finishing a dungeon the normal way. Also, rations are available at the store. They will give you +5 in a dungeon/use. Not that expensive but not that cheap. Usually, I need one to finish a dungeon with all the cards turned but you have to have 3 haremons in your party and try to plan your movements in such a way that you don't step over the same hex with 2 girls, or at least not too often. Take into consideration that every movement takes 1 food so one full turn, moving 3 girls once = 3 food.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
The game has some potential but right now it feels like it is a bit less than a demo, it feels like a tech demo. There are only 5 sex scenes (uncensored), one for each monster, and not a lot of anything else other than grinding through dungeons for gifts for the girls, the truth or dare game (which can give you tonz of affection if you get it right) and the +3 affection at the end of the dungeon. There are some quests in there but they are heavily dependant on RNG so... yeah... it only makes the game even more grindy. Random erotic scenes and events in dungeons would spice things up a bit and, of course, more interactions with the girls in your bedroom... At this stage I would not recommend you to play the game for more than 30 minutes or one hour max. That's about all that this game has too offer. The rest is just a grind to get 1 pic when you get either the "Pussy magnet" item or 100% affection with the girls. If you really want to see the 5 CGs just grab a savegame. I think I saw one on this forum a few pages back.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
So ... I'm in the Simmering Caverns, I've visited every hex, I'm down to four food ... how do I get out ?

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
Any Patrons have the 0.6 CG folder? I'm not a Patron anymore, but I'll share my CG folder:

@klx

Reactions: thatnerd

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
The creator changed their Patreon to charge up front due to the content theft.

Source:

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
i like the premise, i like the writing, i like the girls, i like the visuals, the style, the travel system and the battle system, this could be one of my favorite NSFW games... but damn, it's SO SLOW! I take several minutes in a fight that should take SECONDS to finish, but because of the attack animations it takes to much time... i don't know if it's possible or not, but i have to ask... would it be possible to someday add an option to disable the combat animations and walking animations?
I had same problem

Hentaibob

Aug 6, 2017
Cheating via Text Editor for 0.6.1

First, open up Haremon, look at the phone, and record the current relationship values for your Haremon (assuming they aren't 0), you'll want them later.

Open up your favorite text editor, in the "filename" field paste the following.

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Haremon\saves

General
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Money

Character info

Items

Cheat Engine is also quite effective, but this'll help you get stuff you don't already have...

and since we're all lazy bums, here's my Section3-Section 4 with a selection of the above items. Ready for dropping in immediately after you leave the Lab the first time.

opore

Jan 4, 2018
Cheating via Text Editor for 0.6.1

First, open up Haremon, look at the phone, and record the current relationship values for your Haremon (assuming they aren't 0), you'll want them later.

Open up your favorite text editor, in the "filename" field paste the following.

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Haremon\saves

General

Money

Character info

Items

Cheat Engine is also quite effective, but this'll help you get stuff you don't already have...

and since we're all lazy bums, here's my Section3-Section 4 with a selection of the above items. Ready for dropping in immediately after you leave the Lab the first time.

there's a easy way to find the relationship in hsf, first,make the haremon relationship minus in game, then open hsf file the minus number its represent relationship and change it ,done

MaybeLoli

Jun 26, 2018
Any Patrons have the 0.6 CG folder? I'm not a Patron anymore, but I'll share my CG folder:

@klx
Sorry mods, dunno how to quote in edits so double post here.

Here's 0.7 CG + Music from Patreon :
0.6 and 0.5 links are dead on Patreon

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes