3.00 star(s) 67 Votes

Wolfiee

Jan 4, 2018
F@ck this game anymore, can't even get too the cow girl because the plant is a bullet sponge and the squeeky things kill both my girls. Used to have fun casually playing this game and made it to the end where the succubus awakened. But not anymore

May 20, 2021
F@ck this game anymore, can't even get too the cow girl because the plant is a bullet sponge and the squeeky things kill both my girls. Used to have fun casually playing this game and made it to the end where the succubus awakened. But not anymore
The enemy balance is whack, and it seems to scale up as you progress. You can activate the cheat commands such as getting shards, money and affection instead. Hopefully they fix the game balance, otherwise it's really annoying and grindy.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
wait did they up the difficulty? i played the old version version and the version just before this one (the rework one that broke saves) and it felt like it was same difficulty as before, only part im struggling with is the side quest fight where you have just the witch

May 20, 2021
wait did they up the difficulty? i played the old version version and the version just before this one (the rework one that broke saves) and it felt like it was same difficulty as before, only part im struggling with is the side quest fight where you have just the witch
I have not played updates back to back but from the first one I tried it felt very grindy, the fights seem to take forever due to the way combat is programmed. Some of those attacks from enemies have a really quick input window to defend yourself from them, especially that one that has like 7 hits. I was going to do a review but I think it should wait until there's much progress with the game. I think there is a lack of balance of the enemies, some battles end up frustrating. You can just type "Victory" in the command line to automatically win battles, even event battles. As for entering the command line I forgot what key it was, Maybe the "Tab" key or the "`~" key. You can increase affection,shards, and Money, with it.

Last edited:

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I have not played updates back to back but from the first one I tried it felt very grindy, the fights seem to take forever due to the way combat is programmed. Some of those attacks from enemies have a really quick input window to defend yourself from them, especially that one that has like 7 hits. I was going to do a review but I think it should wait until there's much progress with the game. I think there is a lack of balance of the enemies, some battles end up frustrating. You can just type "Victory" in the command line to automatically win battles, even event battles. As for entering the command line I forgot what key it was, Maybe the "Tab" key or the "`~" key. You can increase affection,shards, and Money, with it.
yeah the game has always been pretty grindy and the fight last way longer than you'd expect from any game but i personally dont mind, as for the quick inputs i so far have only had problems with them when the game decides to randomly slow down or speed up which hasnt been as much of a problem in the newer updates. the only issues i've really had with enemy balancing were from my first play through and honestly it was less a "these enemies are too tough to beat" and more "these enemies take too long to beat" i never got to a point where any of my party even came close to dying outside of a boss fight, especially since i had Clarabell to act as a healer, the game honestly wasnt too much of a challenge outside of a couple places which has probably changed since the move rebalancing removed Clarabells ability to heal herself with her main healing skill but there are ways around it like consumables and other moves. all round i dont think the game has much difficulty just that its fights are too long even against trash mobs, i personally dont have an issue as i usually hate it when i start a fight in an RPG and everything just dies in 1 turn from basic attacks but i can see why people find it annoying and i can definitely see why most people would quit or just cheat through after any of the major updates that break saves

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Deleted the corrupt saves and changed the global.ini file to say last save was 8, since 9 and 10 were corrupt. I didn't sleep and put her at ranch. Crash occured when miriku took me out of town and jet was in party after you get her not sleeping and getting rid of her stoped crashes.

Raurath

Jul 15, 2017
wake up babes new update dropped Haremon 0.32 DEBUG Download (E-cup) Mega
Haremon 0.32 Special Edition Bonus Mega
PLz reupload newest version. This one you have crashes when you remove techniques!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Updated to 0.32.0.3, fixing some crashes and bugs.
PLz reupload newest version. This one you have crashes when you remove techniques

Note:
If the game crashes when you import a save from 0.31 or 0.31.0.1, import the save into
first, save it, and then import THAT into 0.32.
Hi everyone! Just in time for Halloween, here's an update to Haremon including a brand-new batch of costumes, plus a new H scene (one of the best ones in the game, IMO) and more! I'm really happy with how these costumes turned out. I made sure to make them less Halloween-specific than the old ones, so I think you'll enjoy using them year-round.
C-cup patrons can download the build .
DD-cup patrons can download the CG archive and sountrack .
E-cup patrons can download the debug console version .
From now, I'm going to be focusing most of my energy into Chapter 4! So aside from a few small patches, new content will be a bit slow for a few months. I appreciate your patience as I prepare the next big update to the game's story!
As always, thanks so much for your support.
CHANGELOG (0.32)
Major additions/changes
- Added new Halloween costumes for every non-Awakened Haremon. You can get them on the prize wheel during the last 2 weeks October (or you can always use the "setdate" command to set the game's date within that range). NOTE: If you import a save where you've already unlocked the old Halloween outfits, you'll still have them available, and you'll have to unlock the new ones in addition. Furthermore, the old Halloween outfits are obtainable via hidden crafting recipes (I won't spoil them, but they involve the Golden Leaves you'll occasionally find in treasure chests during the Halloween season.)
- Completely redrew and rewrote Clarabelle's H scene. Also swapped her H scenes so that her paizuri scene is now her normal H scene, and the redrawn one is her Lover scene.
- Added a new batch of voice lines for Ash and the newest Awakened Haremon.
- Improved framerates in all areas of the game, which should improve playability somewhat on low-end machines.
Minor additions/changes
- Gave several recolored enemies a unique kink to differentiate them from their counterpart.
- Edited some crafting recipes, and added a few new meals, including a set of Passion Petal-boosting candies made using Honey (found on the plains).
- Added a third secret hacking puzzle after completing Chapter 3, on B8F. You can also find a unique item here. Also disabled the hint button on the three post-chapter puzzles, for an added challenge.
- Guild Jobs will no longer expire once they're ready to hand in.
- Optimized the way certain CGs are stored and drawn, improving performance and memory usage during those scenes, as well as decreasing filesize a bit.
- The Freeze effect will now always succeed against a Moist target.
- Added a shockwave/ripple effect to critical hits.
- The "Matching Panties" bonding bonus now applies if one girl is wearing the upgraded version and the other is wearing the base version.
- Altered some enemy drops and added a few new ones.
- Nerfed the Foxy kink.
- Bottled Water no longer cures Burn. A new item called Cooling Ointment does that now.
- Added new items to all Treasure tiles, including several new Treasure items. Rebalanced the way items are chosen from the treasure table to better distribute the possible items.
- Changed the boosts caused by certain kinks to be augments instead.
- The Halloween season now lasts two weeks instead of one. (Beginning on October 18th)
- Nerfed the Protection kink. It now only protects against Poison.
- Other minor alterations.
Bugfixes
- Fixed a crash in the Black Mirror event.
- Fixed a crash when performing a Technical attack on a Ba'ahphomet that has made itself bleed with Blood Pact.
- Possibly fixed a rare crash when mousing over stickers on an Awakened Haremon's sentiment board.
- Possibly fixed a couple of rare bugs that could softlock progression in chapter 3.
- Fixed a bug where the Fakkusus' kink worked incorrectly.
- Adjusted Pleasure calculations to fix an exploit where you could easily keep enemies locked in an Overwhelmed state.
- Fixed a rare crash when attacking an enemy with lowered Fortitude.
- Fixed a bug where the added effects of moves would always do nothing against the chapter 3 boss's body parts.
- Fixed a bug where loading a save from the ePhone caused controllers to stop working.
- Fixed a bug where the Wishing Well didn't actually take your money.
- The game *should* now set the prompt icons to PlayStation if it detects a DualShock controller.
- Fixed a bug where upgrading a move with the A button/Z key caused it to become unequipped.
- Fixed a graphical error when fighting Kiki in the Black Mirror fight.
- Fixed a bug where buying an item returned you to the category selection screen.
- Fixed the gift UI showing the wrong preference icons for NPCs.
HOTFIX (0.32.0.1)
- Fixed a crash when deactivating techniques.
- Fixed a few minor outfit display issues.
- Added instructions on importing 0.31 saves, until I can figure out an actual fix.
HOTFIX (0.32.0.2)
- Added a piece of Ash's costume that was missing initially.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when purchasing items from certain shop interfaces.
- A few other minor bugfixes.
HOTFIX (0.32.0.3)
- Fixed a crash related to Circe's Sacrifice sticker.
- Fixed a crash when fishing at the beach.
- Removed a weird graphical effect in battle that I forgot to disable.
That's all, folks!

Reactions: VINDETTA 23333

prov2

Sep 30, 2017
The grind is kind of aggressive but I don't agree on the luck based events and the controller stuff is just wrong. You can change the controller settings to be the arrow keys on mouse and keyboard, I don't even know how you got stuck on ps controller. And all the events can be cheated into with skill that's what the wheel nudge and the event list is for. When you get the timing right it gets extremely easy.

I do believe that since this is a long project the dev mistakenly gears it towards returning players with the difficulty in the beginning instead of to new players (The tutorials really are lacking somewhat) but once you get over that hump its a helluva fun game to play. Plus if you're really that against the grind, cheat engine is super easy to use on this game.

But I guess everyone has their own sensibilities when it comes to games. I actually naturally suck at RPGs because I hate keeping track of stats instead of just playing but this game kinda sits well with me, better than any JRPG title I've played.

Not here to argue just point out that most new people coming to this game are quick to the same conclusions you came to and it is kinda the devs fault but it is usually based on the players preconcieved notions on what this game is. It's at first glance very RNG heavy but you do find it to be skill based to a high degree if you give it time.
A fair response. Though concerning the controller despite any effort to change it (I see the option there) the QTE still shows PS buttons. I might have skipped over someone explaining the wheel nudge but I'll give that another go.

Unfortunately this is not an intuitive RPG for me. I do come into these games with no expectations but when I start to get a feel for it and it still feels bad I don't last long. I was handling the little issues but like I said that second area is really silly hard and the pace does not favor going back and grinding. It isn't so much that I mind grinding, but when every single fight feels like a grinding, waiting game I lose patience quickly. There look like there are a lot of good skills and systems but they throw so many at you at once without really hinting at what will actually give you the most early power so you end up sort of guessing. Maybe I guessed wrong. It's been long enough that I'll give it another go I really do like it enough to hope it can change my mind

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
A fair response. Though concerning the controller despite any effort to change it (I see the option there) the QTE still shows PS buttons. I might have skipped over someone explaining the wheel nudge but I'll give that another go.

Unfortunately this is not an intuitive RPG for me. I do come into these games with no expectations but when I start to get a feel for it and it still feels bad I don't last long. I was handling the little issues but like I said that second area is really silly hard and the pace does not favor going back and grinding. It isn't so much that I mind grinding, but when every single fight feels like a grinding, waiting game I lose patience quickly. There look like there are a lot of good skills and systems but they throw so many at you at once without really hinting at what will actually give you the most early power so you end up sort of guessing. Maybe I guessed wrong. It's been long enough that I'll give it another go I really do like it enough to hope it can change my mind
best tips i can give to make things easier is to scent every monsters the first time you fight it, if a monster buffs itself and you have a move that can apply debuff to the same stat then do it immediately and once you've got party members with attacks that apply effects like burn and freeze start using them to perform technical attacks. the early areas are only an issue till you've learned the mechanics really, going through my second playthrough the fights havent lasted even half as long as they used too though they arent over instantly either. also there is a tutorials tab the game tells you about during the main tutorial with a lot of useful info on the combat mechanics

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
HOTFIX (0.32.0.5)

- Fixed a bug that could softlock progression in chapter 3.
- Probably fixed a rare crash on the post-battle Bonding screen.
- Probably fixed a rare crash in the "tick" script.
- Fixed an oversight where Miruku's Nine Lives sticker had a 100% chance to nullify fatal hits instead of 9%, making her basically unkillable.

Haremon 0.32.0.5 DEBUG

Reactions: baron1976

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
I may grind this whole game again at v30, starting from scratch after spending too long to max out relationships is hours of work I cant get back.
nah, but I'll bump this method and maybe post the snek and anne lover scenes, will update this post as I get the textures out and padded together
UndertaleModTool has removed ExportAllTexturesWithPadding and embedded it into ExportAllSprites, you just select the with padding option when you run the script.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

looks like the process still works, still some weird layers in there that need to be grouped, but still easy af to open and view scenes as they would appear in game.

Last edited:

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
Okay after looking up info on the wiki apparently Miruku has a dog outfit how do I unlock that?
After restarting the game from scratch I realized your problem, the old halloween outfits are crafted with golden leaf (the halloween treasure from chests in dungeons) and the character specific crafting items that the girls make at the ranch. For Miruku it's shiny bell for example. Leave the girl at the ranch to craft then when you pick her up use the item she crafted with the golden leaf at the crafting station

3.00 star(s) 67 Votes