3.00 star(s) 66 Votes

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
0.39.1.1 out
- Fixed a few errors in the save import code that resulted in crashes when attempting to load a pre-0.39 save.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Haremon-0.39.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Soyoter

Dec 3, 2019
the game slows down completely in a battle with a k-99 unit, 4 times I replayed the battle all the same((

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
there are a lot of totems in the game, what to do with them?
those you offer to the chimera goddess, it's in pilgrim's path, it allows you to learn a skill if i remember correctly. although if you don't know what the totems are i presume you use the commands so you can search for the skills you want your haremon to learn.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I have a doubt with the cat or nine tail skill and the jutsu (since it says that it applies to sword skills) but if I remember correctly this skill previously applied to jutsu.

Soyoter

Dec 3, 2019
those you offer to the chimera goddess, it's in pilgrim's path, it allows you to learn a skill if i remember correctly. although if you don't know what the totems are i presume you use the commands so you can search for the skills you want your haremon to learn.
no, I'm just a noob and download what is by default) thank you, I'll look if I can get through the lab and the hanging fight with the iron dog

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
no, I'm just a noob and download what is by default) thank you, I'll look if I can get through the lab and the hanging fight with the iron dog
are you playing from the beginning or with someone's save? k-99 unit appears in chapter 4 if you have not played the previous game you may not understand some things.

Soyoter

Dec 3, 2019
are you playing from the beginning or with someone's save? k-99 unit appears in chapter 4 if you have not played the previous game you may not understand some things.
At first, I don't really bother really. There is a healer, there is damage, the scenes seem to be opening steadily. I just don't know all the chips)

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Well I was hoping this might be good but the second monster I fought hit me with a dazzle effect and the fucking store doesn't even sell anything that can cure that and in the most genius game mechanic of all time the condition is permanent if you can't cure it.

Mar 26, 2022
MEGA LITERALLY SUCKS ASS TO DOWNLOAD STUFF FROM! I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT YOU SAY! YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND AT ALL! *takes a deep breath* Sorry bout that but it's true.

Reactions: Yanman252

Yanman252

Dec 29, 2021
MEGA LITERALLY SUCKS ASS TO DOWNLOAD STUFF FROM! I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT YOU SAY! YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND AT ALL! *takes a deep breath* Sorry bout that but it's true.
Yeah that's true it literally freezes my laptop when it downloads but you get use to it overtime

yaboidickweed

May 22, 2018
Any way to Overwhelm Fakkyubi? It resets with every change and its ability makes it kinda hard. I just wanna know what item it gives.

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Have a question regard game mechanic. Is star stats in this game represent numbers level or thay work more like dnd ?
If enemy with 2 stars receive -50 he got 1 star, but if he got -75? or 1 star got -50?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes