3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Yes, I have looked for the answer in the guides and the wiki. but it seems quest has changed from the latest version of the guide (i could find) including the one you gave a link to. It seems the questchain has changed since the guide was made.
the items description says its from the forest so check the witching woods, if not try the plains. got like 9 of them so its most likely a common drop from chests or item tiles

Oct 7, 2021
Couple of questions.

Do you need to take a person on a date at their specified date spot for an H scene? Does it need to be a perfect date?

I took Mikuru to the beach, got perfect, and got an H scene.

I took Circe to the beach, got a great date, she became my lover, but no H scene or lover's scene.

How do you open the arcade and other date spots? The beach spot opened when I went to the guild hall. I went back to try and open other date areas and nothing is there.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Couple of questions.

Do you need to take a person on a date at their specified date spot for an H scene? Does it need to be a perfect date?

I took Mikuru to the beach, got perfect, and got an H scene.

I took Circe to the beach, got a great date, she became my lover, but no H scene or lover's scene.

How do you open the arcade and other date spots? The beach spot opened when I went to the guild hall. I went back to try and open other date areas and nothing is there.
you get the other date spots as you progress the story and as for the H scenes, its been a while since i played but some you get just from the story but the lover H scenes you can get by texting your lover after getting the previous 3 texts if i remember right, also some of the newer characters you can just ask to fuck by inviting them to your room for some H scenes. cant remember how perfect dates work but that might also be a trigger for some H scenes now

Oct 7, 2021
you get the other date spots as you progress the story and as for the H scenes, its been a while since i played but some you get just from the story but the lover H scenes you can get by texting your lover after getting the previous 3 texts if i remember right, also some of the newer characters you can just ask to fuck by inviting them to your room for some H scenes. cant remember how perfect dates work but that might also be a trigger for some H scenes now
I have all the texts from Circe, along with her gallery pics. Still no h scene or lover scene with her.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
I have all the texts from Circe, along with her gallery pics. Still no h scene or lover scene with her.
The first h scene with almost all of the girls is story or side quest related, after getting those you can have them confess after a date and after some time of being lovers you'll get that girls lover scene, the only one that doesn't have a quest connected to her first h scene is Serrah for now but dev said she'll get one later. For her just donate 69 to the church when you unlock her and that's it

Oct 7, 2021
The first h scene with almost all of the girls is story or side quest related, after getting those you can have them confess after a date and after some time of being lovers you'll get that girls lover scene, the only one that doesn't have a quest connected to her first h scene is Serrah for now but dev said she'll get one later. For her just donate 69 to the church when you unlock her and that's it
That's my issue. I have Circe as my lover and none of the H scenes, but with Miriku, she's at crush level and I have her relationship h scene from the date.

EDIT: Problem solved. Need to progress more in the story. Confirmed by the dev in their discord. Circe's date h scene and lover H scene are unlocked after a specific side quest.

Last edited:

ant94

Oct 20, 2017
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

Unable to find any instance for object index '0' name 'obj_gamecontroller'
at gml_Script_button_pressed
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_button_pressed (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0

i was playing version 0.34.0.7

Oct 7, 2021
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

Unable to find any instance for object index '0' name 'obj_gamecontroller'
at gml_Script_button_pressed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_button_pressed (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0

i was playing version 0.34.0.7
I'd report that to the dev in their discord. Their link is on this page.

jame17715

Dec 8, 2017
I'm stuck on the lady in black quest, it told me to call miruku to discuss but when i called its just the normal scene. Help!!!!

nhwbhasnbci

Nov 24, 2021
Hello I seem to have encountered a problem with the game.

It said

of Other Event: User Defined 1
for object obj_vncontroller:

Variable obj_vncontroller._bonu(103190, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_tick
stack frame is
gml_Script_tick (line -1)
gml_Script_scene_action_advancetime
gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Other_11
called from - gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Step_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>

Can someone pls tell me if it is a problem with the game or just a problem with my laptop because I am not very good with technology and stuff like this.

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
Hotfix 0.34.0.8

- Fixed a crash that could occur after using certain moves when Battle Effects is set to Detailed
- Fixed a couple of crashes in the Black Mirror event when using the Kitsune

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
Hello I seem to have encountered a problem with the game.

It said

of Other Event: User Defined 1
for object obj_vncontroller:

Variable obj_vncontroller._bonu(103190, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_tick
stack frame is
gml_Script_tick (line -1)
gml_Script_scene_action_advancetime
gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Other_11
called from - gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Step_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>

Can someone pls tell me if it is a problem with the game or just a problem with my laptop because I am not very good with technology and stuff like this.
Where did you encounter this crash? What were you doing and in what part of the story were you at when it crashed?

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes