3.00 star(s) 69 Votes
Aug 24, 2019
anyone have a save with majority of the girls unlocked? or how to turn debug mode on?
press the key to the left of the number 1, its this symbol ` and ~ on it. At least on US computers. I also do have a save with everything unlocked, except the two kiki H scenes and the last Kira scene.

Aug 24, 2019
Yes, it is. You just have to wait for several days to see it. Will that be enough for hint or should I clarify further?
Thanks man, I waited but also used the debug commands to speed up the days, probably didn't progress properly like that. Which made me ask here.

csd422

Nov 11, 2021
Is there a debug command to remove breakup texts when you pick up new lovers? Im just trying to unlock scenes here but miruku's breakup text really harshed my mellow. Like good job on the writing i really kinda do feel like I broke this fake girl's heart

Aug 24, 2019
Is there a debug command to remove breakup texts when you pick up new lovers? Im just trying to unlock scenes here but miruku's breakup text really harshed my mellow. Like good job on the writing i really kinda do feel like I broke this fake girl's heart
There is indeed. It's just harem in the debug log. open it up and just type in harem, now you can have all the girls as lovers and no break up scenes.

Reactions: csd422

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
So... I decided to give this game a go and I'm totally loving it so far, but I think I managed to softlock somehow. I'm in the chapter 1 completed part of the game and the only quest I have is for one of the blades of glory, which says I need a girl I don't have to access. Looking around this forum, apparently you're *supposed* to get a quest to get this new gal, but I never got one, and I've talked to literally every NPC I could with no luck. I know that I have the console command to add in the quest, but I'm hesitant about potentially bricking my save by messing around with stuff. Any suggestions?

Edit: after using the console to add the quest, I managed to get the girl and finish the blade quest... only to then run into the same problem where I have no main story quest and no way to get a new one. So that's fun.

Edit 2: ...It turns out the only thing I needed to do was to go to sleep normally in a night. That's it. I was so into utilizing nights for inviting gals to get info on them and using in-combat healing and/or items to take care of everything that over the course of several hours I didn't do it a single time, not realizing I was doing anything wrong. That's why I'm a jeanyus.

Last edited:

Xuelian

Oct 21, 2018
I tried making the carrot cake for the bunnygirl but when I get to the camp to cook, it only says No Compatible Ingredients
Any fix for it?

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
I tried making the carrot cake for the bunnygirl but when I get to the camp to cook, it only says No Compatible Ingredients
Any fix for it?
You've gotta have a carrot and a withered wheat in your inventory for it, then toss those together at a camp to cook. How you get those specific ingredients? I dunno.

Xuelian

Oct 21, 2018
You've gotta have a carrot and a withered wheat in your inventory for it, then toss those together at a camp to cook. How you get those specific ingredients? I dunno.
I have the ingredients, I just can't put any kind of ingredient in the camp to cook.
I just made a new save and it works now but really annoying to lose a few hours of grinding star shards.

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
I have the ingredients, I just can't put any kind of ingredient in the camp to cook.
I just made a new save and it works now but really annoying to lose a few hours of grinding star shards.
Wish I knew what to tell you. As is, I'm currently running into an issue with the VR quest where I need to talk to Kira, but I can't ever get in contact with her. Checking the wiki states that you're supposed to ask her when she shows up on Sundays, but that just made me realize that for whatever reason with my game, after the initial visit from her, she *never* showed up on Sunday for me. So softlocks abound, eh?

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Running on Linux using PlayOnLinux and Wine
I have tested playing through the prologue and some combat without issue.
  1. Install PlayOnLinux.
  2. Open PlayOnLinux.
  3. Select "+ Install a program" to open the PlayOnLinux install menu.
    1. In the bottom left select "Install a non-listed program" to open the PlayOnLinux Wizard.
    2. On the install directory disclaimer select "Next".
    3. Read the WineHQ version disclaimer. Select "Next" again.
    4. Select "Next" on the PlayOnLinux Manual installation wizard.
    5. Select "Install a program in a new virtual drive" and then "Next".
    6. In the text box, type in a name for your application's virtual drive and select "Next".
    7. If you need to tweak Wine configuration / version do it here. I left all options unchecked. Select "Next".
    8. Select "64 bits windows installation" and then "Next".
    9. Wait for the virtual drive to be created.
    10. On the install file selection, I selected the Haremon executable and selected "Next". Once Haremon opened, I closed it and PlayOnLinux assumed the "installation" was successful.
    11. Select "Browse" and "Next" to make a shortcut.
      1. Select "Browse" to open up the virtual drive browser.
      2. If you look in "users" you will notice that you can access your "Download" and "Documents" folder. Extract the game to any of the visible folders in here, or into the "Program Files" folder. I chose my "Documents" folder.
      3. Select the location of the Haremon executable (Haremon.exe) and select "Open".
      4. Select "Next".
    12. Give the shortcut a name and select "Next".
    13. Select "I don't want to make another shortcut" and then "Next".
  4. You should now be able to select the shortcut name in your PlayOnLinux window and select "Run" on the left side.

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes