3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I glad someone enjoys this game. I haven't even reached any cg's worth censoring. This is why I finally decide to drop this game. The frustration of playing it, isn't worth it.
I helps that I enjoy the gameplay and building up the relationships, the H stuff is just a bonus really.

MaybeLoli

Jun 26, 2018
also you have to consider that game doesn't use what 9/10 games do here. it uses original art which costs quite some money to get an artist to make, no daz or illusion games that are literally same shit all over the website just different girl outfits and presets.

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
apparently if you try to fight the horde in the forest, one of the o-queef monsters just won't die. I don't know how many times I hit it til I tried the scent tactic. I think that shows the health right? on the left upper corner, well it said 0 but it still wouldn't die x.x also had 2 remaining if that helps to know which it was that wouldn't die.
I fought the horde in the forest and was able to clear/kill all the enemies just fine. There were 6 total.

login2me

May 15, 2017
Naamloos.png Does any one know how to get the first scene? I know it is one of the npc girls not one of the haremon but how do I get it and who is it?

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
The whole every event coming down to the result of a wheel spin is super annoying, such terrible design
I prefer this way over complete RNG. At least the game lets you "nudge" the wheel a little bit. I don't really have any complaints about it otherwise.

Reactions: madmax20

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
I prefer this way over complete RNG. At least the game lets you "nudge" the wheel a little bit. I don't really have any complaints about it otherwise.
I agree, the wheel is better than RNG. But you basically ALWAYS win as long as there are two sections (winning with one section isn't too difficult either, but 2+ is basically guaranteed).

I think you should "get better" at events after doing them so many times. For example, after successfully Foraging 10 times, it should just skip the wheel and give you the good outcome.

Reactions: iamslime

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I like the game...except the QTE. I hate QTE. Especially when they are coded for controllers even when you have the game set up NOT for controllers. Trying to figure out how to do the QTE when you have to remember what button is what...
This game needs a lot more work, but since this is still early in development it has plenty of time to get it.

PS. I've hated QTE since my first encounter with them in Star Wars the Force Unleashed
Amen brother. I just checked the game out on version 082, and I'd gladly add the dev to the list of peeps I throw money at, except for QTE. If the devs are so determined to keep QTE, then either make the keys the same, kitty and cow share the same button "z", add some drops that can be sold for cash, because the money making in this game is horrible. (yes, yes I can use cheat engine, I just don't want to at this time). Or add a delay before the QTE starts, ****ESPECIALLY**** when using "f" to fast forward the combat bar, because combat is so slooooooooooow. (Except for the when the QTE pops, then it is way too fast) I can normally hit with Miriku and Clarabell, but for some reason Circe takes concentration, and for blocking.... forget it. I think I can count on one hand how many times I blocked a single letter QTE, and don't get me started on the "CXC" block that applies poison.

Yes, I can buy antidotes and bandages, but when the monsters charm then away from my girls they aren't helping me very much are they? And I think I already addressed the other issue, cash flow.

I understand this is still early in develpment, but in order to get support you need to make it enjoyable to the general public, not just the few people putting you on a pedestal because you are catering to their niche.

Jul 7, 2018
I like the game...except the QTE. I hate QTE. Especially when they are coded for controllers even when you have the game set up NOT for controllers. Trying to figure out how to do the QTE when you have to remember what button is what...
This game needs a lot more work, but since this is still early in development it has plenty of time to get it.

PS. I've hated QTE since my first encounter with them in Star Wars the Force Unleashed
I would like to say for any new players that the QTEs not matching is (at least now) remedied by going into the options and manually changing it from controller to keyboard, or vice-versa.

They're still harsh and sometimes poorly explained, but at least you don't have to worry about forgetting which button is for which attack.

DadsAngel

Jun 24, 2018
I really enjoy this game but its so indepth that I find myself wondering if I am missing some things or what I can't seem to find a walkthrough or wiki on it. I like to figure things out myself but getting hung up on something over and over kills my drive to play. Does anyone know of any resources for the game ?

ppeterman

Jan 1, 2018
Really good game. I was playing v0.8.2 with just 2 girls at 100%, but now i see v0.9 is coming soon, so i just decided to stop playing and wait to continue in next version. Any fun game like this to play while i wait?

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes