3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

darkling235

Sep 22, 2023
Agreed there are a few challenging fights. Especially the bosses but for the most part with decent strategy and planning, It's easy enough.

What team are you using?
Some characters do have much better potential than others
Well, for the mimic fight, I'm using Circle, Mikuru and the robot because that's what you're forced to do. As a general rule, I've been using Circe, Mikuru, and Kiki. I use Kiki to buff everyone and I try to use Mikuru and Circe to do damage. The problem is that it feels like everyone does so little damage unless the enemies are debuffed and you target their weakpoints. I finally managed to get mikuru an ability to lower fortitude so maybe that will make life easier. Not to mention the turns when you don't have enough rage/focus/whatever to perform actions

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
Well, for the mimic fight, I'm using Circle, Mikuru and the robot because that's what you're forced to do. As a general rule, I've been using Circe, Mikuru, and Kiki. I use Kiki to buff everyone and I try to use Mikuru and Circe to do damage. The problem is that it feels like everyone does so little damage unless the enemies are debuffed and you target their weakpoints. I finally managed to get mikuru an ability to lower fortitude so maybe that will make life easier. Not to mention the turns when you don't have enough rage/focus/whatever to perform actions
IMO miruku isnt that great
You can get the ceremonial module by offering something to the golem gods on pilgrims path. I forgot the exact thing you need to offer and what you need completed first. I used robogirls ceremonial module to unlock lunar dance and kagura. Kiki's maelstron and venomfang attack then unlocked circe's awakening it's. Just unlock bleeding edge asap when you get her.

Also, three moves that are very useful that I clone a lot of and give any haremon I plan to use long term
Unbrideled lust, Untethered rager and unwavering focus
First move of the battle each haremon uses one of those mood boosters then they go about slaying enemies much easier

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
Also, don't sleep on the panties upgrading system.
If you like to grind, grind out a lot of temple of fox, find cultist underwear. get enough to put on every girl, upgrade 3 to max and have your main party wear them. the bonus they give is insane. I didnt do that until I finished the entire game so it's not required for a win but goddanm it would have made it a lot easier had I have know about them before hand. It's a hell of a grind tho

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
Easy?! Every monster I fight is an endurance test. Unless I both have an ability that targets their weak point AND reduces their fortitude to a negative number, the monsters tend to shrug off my attacks with 1s and 2s. And not every character learns an ability that reduces fort. The mimic is the worst since the game picks the team for you, you need to fight it with two characters at a time, and only one of these pre-selected characters has an attack that reduces fortitude. She can be eaten and her attack can miss or not debuff so the fight becomes an enormous slog where the monster tends to regain more health than it lost.
I spend more time in each battle healing and trying to recover from debuffs and stat reductions than I do fighting. It doesn't even feel like I can grind to power up my characters because the leveling system is so weird. And I never understood how the kinks worked or even where you're supposed to get 'petals' from.

I just read the part of your post about petals. must have missed that earlier.
To earn petals you need to win fights without damaging enemies. 0 damage.
use only manipulation techniques, and tell them to go away.
While they are super horny you can also have them give you items/money/food

Clarabelle is a good choice to have on your team to help carry passion petal farming
Anyone who has "Dirty Dancing" is useful for that

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
You managed to make it work with Cheat Engine?
I use cheat engine too but you have to search for everything every time you launch the game, and also every time the chapter changes and the game tends to crash if some values like character hp are locked during cutscenes. But if you're having trouble, here's some tips:
1. Set value type to double when searching for things
2. The addresses are usually clumped and in a particular order so if catgirl's hp is 12345610 then witch's is 12345620 (awakened haremon count as next in line for hp so kitsune would be 12345670 etc.)
3. Most whole values like affection, hp (when full), star shards or passion petals and items in the inventory are sort of easy to search for since most double values aren't whole numbers
4. Addresses for items in your inventory are ordered the same as your entire mixed inventory so if you find one you can work out the rest the same way as hp above
Some things I noticed:
5. Catgirl's hp address ends in either 10 or 90 so not a lot of variation (this makes it easy to find the one address with around 2-4k results)
6. Changing certain values to weird amounts you can easily find later helps like 12345 or something dumb that the system wouldn't create on it's own (works for money, star shards and passion petals)
Hope this helps.

P.S. I can't find the pointers for most stuff or write scripts so this stupidity is my first 5 mins of playing the game every time I launch it or it crashes

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bassrodimo

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Has anyone run into issues where multiple bonds go up a level at once, and the cutscene for only one of them triggers, and the rest get softlocked?
Any ideas on how to fix that?

Reactions: MisterRed

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
EDIT: Updated to 0.40.1.1, fixing several crashes and bugs.

Haremon 0.40.1.1

Haxatix

Jun 17, 2020
I'm kinda in a pinch here, I can't find my way to get sunstone or moonstone for K8-E module. I tried to search to get them but nobody had a real solution. I already tried using console too on the newest version (0.40.1) and using 'give 1 sunstone' and 'give 1 moonstone' command but still no results. Can anyone assist me with this problem of mine?

Haxatix

Jun 17, 2020
Aren't you supposed to craft them in the lab? Call the professor from your phone if these are quest items. She should tell you what to do.
She told me that one of those can be obtained by trading and mining. The golem shrine also gave a clue that the stones are in tundra and hell separately. I already mined (one of the event) in the tundra like, 10 times and keep getting junks. Same results when I go trade with the big oni whose I forgot what the name was. Am I doing it wrong or what? I am so utterly confused here.

Reactions: VINDETTA 23333
Oct 10, 2021
She told me that one of those can be obtained by trading and mining. The golem shrine also gave a clue that the stones are in tundra and hell separately. I already mined (one of the event) in the tundra like, 10 times and keep getting junks. Same results when I go trade with the big oni whose I forgot what the name was. Am I doing it wrong or what? I am so utterly confused here.
Maybe it's bugged then. Ask their discord if it's an issue they can fix? I'm replaying the entire game on 39.1.1 and I remember getting the stones there. I'm redoing the game up until the last chap this way before swapping over.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes